Wonder Woman with Light Saber runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wonder Woman gets to train with the light saber (the one used by Luke Skywalker) until she gains total mastery. She gets her normal equipment as well.

How far does she get in the following gauntlet:

1. WWHulk
2. Thor (no Odinforce)
3. Silver Surfer
4. Superman
5. Thanos
6. Superboy Prime

Mekrob
Stops at the second 5.

carver9
With a light saber and her amazing combat speed I think that she could almost clear this (undecided on thanos.)

Enyalus
If we're using OT-era lightsabers she won't be cutting anyone. And if we're using PT-era lightsabers then she decapitates everyone.

And this thread is the definition of facepalm

Priest
Stops at 3

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
Wonder Woman gets to train with the light saber (the one used by Luke Skywalker) until she gains total mastery. She gets her normal equipment as well.

1. WWHulk
2. Thor (no Odinforce)
3. Silver Surfer
4. Superman
5. Thanos
6. Superboy Prime

Why is superman above silver surfer, they are in a entirely different league

Philosophía
Yeah, you should put Thanos between them, and then use a space to separate Silver Surfer from Thanos and Superman, putting an emphasis on the different level they operate at their peak.

The Nuul
Maybe 2 but stops dead at 3.

zeel
I dont see a light saber pierceing anyones skin in this fight. If the light saber pierces everyones skin then she gets to thanos.

Raoul
Originally posted by Starscream M

1. WWHulk
2. Thor (no Odinforce)
3. Silver Surfer
4. Superman
5. Thanos
6. Superboy Prime

who's training her? i hope its not luke...

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Raoul
who's training her? i hope its not luke... Luke's the best there is at lightsaber combat.

Assuming were not going by the movies.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Why is superman above silver surfer, they are in a entirely different league Yes, which is why Superman is above Surfer. biscuits

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
Yes, which is why Superman is above Surfer. biscuits

laughing

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Luke's the best there is at lightsaber combat.

Assuming were not going by the movies.

no Eu on this forum.

Naija boy
Stops at two

SupremeMan
A lightsaber doesn't do extra damage because the wielder is strong. I doubt a lightsaber could cut any of these guys. They have far better durability feats than anything a lightsaber has done. So its kind of moot.

Grinning Goku
Don't know if the saber is hot enough to cut anyone above WWH's durability.

Draco69
Diana ditches the stupid lightsaber and pulls out her Sword of Hephaestus.

A lightsaber is useless against these guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.