How many of you have stopped purchasing brandname products (if you buy them)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Many people are opting to purchase generic cola, cookies, cereals and chips instead of brands such as Coca Cola, Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Frito Lay etc. How many of you are doing the same or plan to do the same?

Scythe
I purchase generic brand, but also buy brand name as well. Mixin' it up here...

Röland
Hahaha mams.

Scythe

the.kenzo
I buy lots of generic, but certain items don't taste the same unless they are name brand.

Mairuzu
weed

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
weed

Do you buy generic or brand name weed? Wheede or WeedTM?

Mairuzu
name brand only

Scythe
name brand only

T'awesome

Mairuzu
although my main guy chris just gives me weed with no name (generic) but its bomb as hell so i dont care, and he hooks it up

he just sold wittig half an 1/8th for 10 ****ing bucks man... it was in shake but still, thats a lot of weed. half an eighth is like 25 bucks to him

Röland
I'm gonna be the new Wittig once I move to Cali.

Mairuzu
**** no, you'll be the new *****

~Wålshy~

Mairuzu
you're ****ing retarded walshy

Röland
you're ****ing retarded walshy

~Wålshy~
you guys are horrible

dadudemon
I buy what ever is most suited for its purpose.

I buy the off brand "cinnemon toast crunch" because it tastes better and the flavor and crunch lasts longer in the milk.

I buy oreos for the taste of oreos because no one can beat it, yet.

I buy expensive Italian leather shoes because they look nice and last for freaking forever.

I buy off brand milk because the flavor is almost ignorable for it's purpose in my book.

and it goes on and on and on.

AbnormalButSane
I buy what ever is cheapest.

Rogue Jedi
name brand only

jinXed by JaNx
Brand name products usually involve processed foods. You usually don't find brand names in fresh produce and meats. I have rencently stopped eating processed foods again but when i do buy processed foods, i do buy name brand. I am a big believer in quality. Although, i'm not sure that the chemicals in Coca Cola are of better quality than the chemicals in Faygo, i still feel that they taste better smile

I guess it's hard to use the "quality" argument when it comes to name brand foods. It's probably determined by what you're most used to. I do believe though, for the most part, name brand anything, usually tastes better than off brand.

Rogue Jedi
Well, with food, sometimes I but generic. But when it comes to health & beauty products, skin care, toothpaste, only brand name.

Bardock42
And yet you have that face stick out tongue

Love you sig by the way, Jinxy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
And yet you have that face stick out tongue

Love you sig by the way, Jinxy.

Dont hate me cuz I'm beautiful, *****. big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dont hate me cuz I'm beautiful, *****. big grin

It's one of the best reasons to be hated for, I think.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's one of the best reasons to be hated for, I think. So how about you? how do you sustain those boyish good looks?

Bardock42
I sacrifice a new born once a month and bath in it's blood ...... also skin moisturizer....I used both for a while now, I am not sure which is the one that helps, but I am too worried to stop either.

Rogue Jedi
I gotta try that.......good stuff, B.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.