movie rorschach vs movie v

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MadParty
fight in an alley

AlmightyKfish
Movie V destroys him.

occultdestroyer
Movie V.

Far more durable, faster, and stronger.

Kris Blaze
Movie Rorschach, easily.

grimify
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Movie Rorschach, easily.

Easily loses.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by grimify
Easily loses.

Are you dumb?

Movie V's sole feat is taking like 10 shots when he was wearing body armour and then dropping the guards. Rorschach dropped roughly 10 swat guys after coming out the window, not to mention the beat he took against Ozymandias.

ThunderGodEneru
Rorschach.

Anyone who looks at what the characters in Watchmen did as humanly possible is an idiot.

AlmightyKfish
Are you dumb?

Movie V's sole feat is taking like 10 shots when he was wearing body armour and then dropping the guards. Rorschach dropped roughly 10 swat guys after coming out the window, not to mention the beat he took against Ozymandias.

10 shots? More like 50. Probably more. Each guard fired like 15 bullets and there were like 7 guards + Creedy. And if we assume a fair amount missed, he stil lgot like 50 times. And still dropped all the guards in about 7 seconds.

He took a number of shots to chest, which went through the armour, as well as a number of shots to his legs/arms.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
10 shots? More like 50. Probably more. Each guard fired like 15 bullets and there were like 7 guards + Creedy. And if we assume a fair amount missed, he stil lgot like 50 times. And still dropped all the guards in about 7 seconds.

He took a number of shots to chest, which went through the armour, as well as a number of shots to his legs/arms.

Go and rewatch the scene.

Taking down guards when you've got knives, isn't all that hard.

AlmightyKfish

It is after being shot multiple times. And then doing it fast enough so none of them can even reload before they're killed.

occultdestroyer

thumb down

I've watched both movies.
And no one from the Watchmen has the speed and durability that Movie V had.

He took down the guards AFTER getting shot by multiple MACHINE GUN fire. He took more than 50 shots; each gunman fired at him until their ammo were completely empty.

He then took them down before any of them got the chance to reload.

iceman24567
Too be fair V did have a little protection when he was shot with 100's of bullets.

occultdestroyer
He also survived when his body was literally burning when he took down Larkhill detention center.

It was shown in the scene where Dr. Surridge remembers who V was.

jrodslam
Movie V wins.

On a second note, id have to disagree with occult with saying that noone from Watchmen was faster or more durable than V. Ozy would whoop V's ass and run circles around him imo. As far as durability goes, V had a high threshold for pain, but he didnt seem more durable than anyone from Watchmen.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
thumb down

And no one from the Watchmen has the speed and durability that Movie V had..

Stopped reading, started laughing.

occultdestroyer
Rorschach would die instantly if he was shot by machine gun fire

Kris Blaze

You mean if he was shot in the torso while wearing armour?

iceman24567
Rorschach would die instantly if he was shot by machine gun fire no expression

Valerian

He wouldn't he's just like Batman in that aspect he is always in control of the situation and always knows what's about to happen just from having thought it out so thoroughly. not to say that he wouldn't die if shot just to say that he wouldn't get in that position.

I think with all things considered such as each of their strengths and weaknesses Rorschach would win if V didn't have sooooo many knives well they're both outstanding for their league and I think it would actually be a resounding ......................................................... ............................................................................................. ............................................................................ Tie( you gotta admit they does sound like something that you would read in the comics a BIG DRAMATIC TIE if I can't choose both then I really think it would be a toss up.

Mindset
thumb down

And no one from the Watchmen has the speed and durability that Movie V had.

Are you sure you actually saw Watchmen?

grimify
Are you dumb?

Rorschach got clubbed down and arrested, great feat.
Your other feat is him getting his ass handed to him in a 2v1 fight without landing anything of significance.

V took 10 shots? There were 13 swat guys shooting him plus Creedy, and they each emptied their clip. Creedy reloaded and fired another 5 rounds into him. You can claim body armor if you want, but even IF it had stopped every bullet (which it obviously didn't) the blunt force trauma from that many impacts would have done massive damage to his body. Bullets still cause heavy contusions and broken ribs through a vest. Then with that much damage, he takes out 13 swat before they can finish reloading their weapons, only Creedy manages to reload. And V basically lets him do it, and lets him fire 5 more rounds.

The feat is far more impressive than anything movie Rorschach did.

In case you want to stick with your argument of V taking only 10 shots...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqEWDo1VQk there's a link to the scene.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by grimify
Rorschach got clubbed down and arrested, great feat.
Your other feat is him getting his ass handed to him in a 2v1 fight without landing anything of significance.

You're so stupid you resort to taking the context out of the scans? At least Rorschach LIVED through his encounter with the SWATS.

Once again, Ozymandias would've trashed V and V wouldn't even have been able to land a single punch.

grimify
You're so stupid you resort to taking the context out of the scans? At least Rorschach LIVED through his encounter with the SWATS.

Once again, Ozymandias would've trashed V and V wouldn't even have been able to land a single punch.

Way to ignore everything else I posted. I also like how all you can do is toss insults. That's the first sign of someone who has no real argument. I know you're a fanboy, and watchman hype is at a max right now, but still, it's rather sad on your part.

Rorschach lived, wow, you're so right. Maybe it had something to do with him not standing still and allowing 14 guys to shoot him a 100 times or so. As far as feats go, you're posting two examples, both in which Rorschach gets beat down.

And your straight-out lying about V's feats.

Raoul
Guys, cool it.

fangirl101
Prollu a stalemate. Rorch seems the better hand to hand whilke V seems bettter with weapons and prep.

starlock
V for the win

Maybe its just me...and maybe its the bootleg i watched....but i dont see how rorschach has a chance..

complexbrother
V takes this, but not without getting a few new scars and contusions.

jrodslam
Question is, without the body armor and knives, would V still have been able to take out the swat team? Then we should ask the same question if Rorschach could have done it.

I dont think neither of them could have, but i will say that Ror seems like a better h2h combatant than V, but V does seem faster. It would be a nice fight to see and i do think V would take a slight majority, but no way he beats Ozy. Im not even sure if V would beat Nite Owl honestly.

Lord Feron
IMO V gets knives and has comparable strength and speed. Rorch has similar everything except fighting skill. He was a excellent H2h combat fighter. He easily took on 4 cops while standing, on the floor he took out another 3 and if he didn't decide to angrily pummel one of the cops (why the hell did he do that and not run?) he would been able to get away.

V does have a high tolerance of pain but Rorch never got messed up by anyone so idk can't really compare them that way.
I would put my money on Rorch. He might have a edge on V on speed. Remember when he came out of the doorway kicked the guy with the hammer slid toward them and lit them on fire all before the guy on the right of the door could even react and shoot at rorch. So reaction speed is faster than the time it takes to reload a weapon meaning that Rorch is faster.

kevdude
I'd give it to V, Rorch might give him a little fight but thats about as far as it would go.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Rorschach.

Anyone who looks at what the characters in Watchmen did as humanly possible is an idiot.

Oh come on, I could teleport to Mars if I tried....

Juntai
Originally posted by kevdude
I'd give it to V, Rorch might give him a little fight but thats about as far as it would go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.