Now I remember why I never go to the dance clubs......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
So last night a lot of my old friends blow into town for the weekend and decide that they want to go to the club. Personally, I hate going to the clubs. Bad music, overpriced alcohol, dress codes, assh*le bouncers, and even b*tchier women who think that they're some kind of prize.

I get to the door and the bouncer says that my pants are "too baggy" and I can't be let inside. Normally, I would have just went home and stayed there. However, I wanted to see all of my friends and I swallowed my pride and went home and f*cking changed. I get back to the club and I order a Bud Light and I find the darkest corner that I can find and I sit. Then all of my friends come and we sit, drink, and talk. My friend Shane's older, and f*cking incredibly hot, sister, Angela, proceeds to feed me shots of tequila, for some reason. I suck down about 4 shots and I start to feel a little better. Over the course of the night, I run into a lot of people I know and we bullshit and chit-chat. All of the girls are on the dance floor doing those retarded ass dances like the "Stanky Leg", whatever the f*ck that is, and are acting like typical women.

We leave the club, go to Whataburger (great drunk food), come back to my house and I just smooth pass out. Now I'm eating my burger I didnt eat last night since I was verrrry drunk.

I didnt even get laid last night.

kodak
i could go for a burger right about now.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Impediment

You shoulda called me.

dodgy

~Wålshy~
too baggy? what a prick

BlackSunshine
Oh shaddap! You had fun! AND you did get laid yesterday........

afternoon. stick out tongue

Slay

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Slay
Well you know, you gotta look fly when you go to the club, okay? I mean, you don't want unfly people in your club, alright? it shouldn't matter what you look like, its about whats on the inside!

Slay

jinXed by JaNx
So last night a lot of my old friends blow into town for the weekend and decide that they want to go to the club. Personally, I hate going to the clubs. Bad music, overpriced alcohol, dress codes, assh*le bouncers, and even b*tchier women who think that they're some kind of prize.

I get to the door and the bouncer says that my pants are "too baggy" and I can't be let inside. Normally, I would have just went home and stayed there. However, I wanted to see all of my friends and I swallowed my pride and went home and f*cking changed. I get back to the club and I order a Bud Light and I find the darkest corner that I can find and I sit. Then all of my friends come and we sit, drink, and talk. My friend Shane's older, and f*cking incredibly hot, sister, Angela, proceeds to feed me shots of tequila, for some reason. I suck down about 4 shots and I start to feel a little better. Over the course of the night, I run into a lot of people I know and we bullshit and chit-chat. All of the girls are on the dance floor doing those retarded ass dances like the "Stanky Leg", whatever the f*ck that is, and are acting like typical women.

We leave the club, go to Whataburger (great drunk food), come back to my house and I just smooth pass out. Now I'm eating my burger I didnt eat last night since I was verrrry drunk.

laughing out loud

that's balls, man. You got drunk with nothing but annoyances to show for it. At my age i hate getting drunk. I prefer an extended buzz and good company. Personally, the only thing worse than getting drunk is getting drunk at a club. I just go to Hockey games anymore...,fuk clubs. Clubs were never fun to me, not even when i was a teenager. I only went because thats where my ass hole friends went. Those must have been good friends for you to go home and change your pants. Your pants were to baggy for a club? laughing out loud I would have gotten home and realized how much better it would be to just chill out at home, have some brews and listen to good music laughing out loud Sounds like you're better off only seeing those friends every once in a while wink

How was the Burger?

WrathfulDwarf
I only like Clubs that come with Bacon and Swiss cheese.

Slay
Clubs are awesome.

Although I've been going to pubs more lately. At least I don't look weird drinking vodka without cola or Red Bull there.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
laughing out loud

that's balls, man. You got drunk with nothing but annoyances to show for it. At my age i hate getting drunk. I prefer an extended buzz and good company. Personally, the only thing worse than getting drunk is getting drunk at a club. I just go to Hockey games anymore...,fuk clubs. Clubs were never fun to me, not even when i was a teenager. I only went because thats where my ass hole friends went. Those must have been good friends for you to go home and change your pants. Your pants were to baggy for a club? laughing out loud I would have gotten home and realized how much better it would be to just chill out at home, have some brews and listen to good music laughing out loud Sounds like you're better off only seeing those friends every once in a while wink

How was the Burger?

You had better be a penguins fan. big grin

BruceSkywalker
I haven't gone clubbing in two weeks sad sad

lil bitchiness
and are acting like typical women.

Which would be how?

Maybe you saved yourself a nasty STD and waking up next to a beast?

Impediment
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Which would be how?

Dancing in large all-female groups, giggling, drinking, hooting, etc.

Maybe you saved yourself a nasty STD and waking up next to a beast?

I dunno about the STD part, but my wife is quite the proverbial beast, if you get me. stick out tongue

How was the Burger?

Damn good. Whataburger is great food.

Rogue Jedi

I didnt even get laid last night. Pull up your pants.

GCG
Which would be how?

like the type of trollops one finds in dance clubs?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by dadudemon
You had better be a penguins fan. big grin

You know it, sir.

Pens win today, 4-3 over the Caps. Crosby with the game winner Eat that Washington!!

jinXed by JaNx

thats an actual restaurant?
laughing out loud I thought you were joking

lil bitchiness
Dancing in large all-female groups, giggling, drinking, hooting, etc.

I dunno about the STD part, but my wife is quite the proverbial beast, if you get me. stick out tongue

I was under impression you were on the pull in a club.

Anyway, you probably smelled of alcohol, and looked unattractive when you arrived home...so your wife had a pass.

AbnormalButSane
Whataburger is awesome.

Impediment
thats an actual restaurant?
laughing out loud I thought you were joking

Nope. It's a chain. Great food.

I was under impression you were on the pull in a club.

Anyway, you probably smelled of alcohol, and looked unattractive when you arrived home...so your wife had a pass.

On the pull? I've never heard of that expression.

My wife went to the club with us. She was the DD. She drinks occasionally. Drunk or not, I always look great. yes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Whataburger is awesome. double meat double cheese with bacon droolio

Impediment
A1 Whataburger. FTW.

Rogue Jedi
Best fountain drinks EVER. I lurve you, Mattie heartbeat

Kostabot
I dont go to clubs often anymore, for the exact same reasons as you. Theres maybe 2 or 3 clubs in my city that I think are worth going to, but I rarely go. I much prefer a house gathergin or a good quiet pub.

GCG
What ever happened to mosh pits nowadays ?

Impediment
I'm too old to get in the pits.

Shit, I haven't been to a concert in over 2 years. Being a dad has halted my concert going experience.

Last show I went to was GWAR. thumb up thumb up

Rogue Jedi
last time I went to a club I was like oh my DAMN my ****ing ears.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.