TC Ultimecia vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
Ultimecia is at full time compression, Link has everything. Who wins?

King-Fingolfin
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5269/facepalm8bu0ph9.jpg

fascistcrusader
Hey, if Link with everything has the triforce and that makes him a god it should be a decent thread, right? wink

Cyner
What is TC Ultimecia?

ScreamPaste
Actually if he has the entire triforce this turns into a spite thread.

ThunderGodEneru
You're a pretty shitty troll.

Reported for spite.

King-Fingolfin
Something Link can't beat

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Cyner
What is TC Ultimecia?

Ultimecia is a beign from FF who tried to absorb the universe, basicly. I'll look for the wiki for you.

fascistcrusader
Link has the whole triforce here, Ultimecia has finished absorbing FF VIII's universe and is working on LoZ's.

Cyner
oh that's why i didn't know, cause FF8 sucked ass. I quickly stopped playing it. Well i have no input here, other than full Triforce = god powers.

fascistcrusader
But absorbing universes and all existence does too. So wouldn't Ulty just absorb the triforce like she absorbs everything else?

ThunderGodEneru
Since the Triforce is an Omnipotent force, no. smile

fascistcrusader
Full TC Ultimecia is omnipotent as well...

ThunderGodEneru
Is that why she lost? erm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Is that why she lost? erm

Let's make baby bear shits.

fascistcrusader
A: PIS

B: She wasn't fully Time Compressed

I could make the same argument about Ganon in LttP. He had the entire triforce and Link owned him.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
A: PIS

B: She wasn't fully Time Compressed

I could make the same argument about Ganon in LttP. He had the entire triforce and Link owned him. A. Granted.

B. She has never stated to become Omnipotent in any way, and she WAS fully Time Compressed.

PIS. smile

Cyner
except he DIDN'T have the entire triforce, he only had the triforce of power, he wanted the Triforce of Wisdom, hence the kidnapping of the girls. Link had the triforce of courage.

ThunderGodEneru
That too.

fascistcrusader
B. No, she hadn't absorbed the entire universe yet, making herself into god.

And no, scream, we clearly see that he had the whole triforce. He needed the girls only to break the wisemen's seal as they were their ancestors. Ganon had the whole shebang and he still got owned by a teenager.

ScreamPaste
That was Cyner. You're gonna owe me an apology when I get my name cleared. =[

Peach
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You're a pretty shitty troll.

Reported for spite.

Comments like this are not welcome. You should know better.

Thread closed as spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.