Trance Kuja vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/35/Dissidia_Kuja_ex.png

VS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rKryi3wLG5w/R93hVgTuv_I/AAAAAAAAAA0/3Bp-Dti1gwc/s320/ryu%2Bhayabusa%2Bninja%2Bsword.jpg

Trance Kuja from when he Ultima'd Terra against Ryu with the True Dragon Sword and all his ninpo from NG 1. Who wins?

Zack Fair
over

ThunderGodEneru
I just realised how extremely gay Trance Kuja looked.

He wins though.

fascistcrusader
He looks more hetero than normal Kuja:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/c/c2/Dissidia_Kuja.JPG/200px-Dissidia_Kuja.JPG

Back on subject, you don't think there's any way he wins, even with the true dragon sword? I think he could take 3 or 4 out of 10.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/35/Dissidia_Kuja_ex.png

VS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rKryi3wLG5w/R93hVgTuv_I/AAAAAAAAAA0/3Bp-Dti1gwc/s320/ryu%2Bhayabusa%2Bninja%2Bsword.jpg

Trance Kuja from when he Ultima'd Terra against Ryu with the True Dragon Sword and all his ninpo from NG 1. Who wins?

Seriously? NG1 Ryu? You know how unbalanced this is so why even make this?

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I just realised how extremely gay Trance Kuja looked.

He wins though.

Yes she does win this.

ThunderGodEneru
No, considering he can't fly and I do not see him surviving Ultima.

fascistcrusader
I'm only using NG 1's ninpo because I never beat NG 2 and am unfamiliar with all the ninpo in that. Would it be enough to put it mostly in Ryu's favor?

Wei Phoenix
I'm only using NG 1's ninpo because I never beat NG 2 and am unfamiliar with all the ninpo in that. Would it be enough to put it mostly in Ryu's favor?

No version of Ryu can beat Kuja. None of his NG1 ninpo can even hurt him.

Zack Fair
Kuja pretty much blasts him to hell and back. Hayabusa might survive the initial wave with his teleportation and speed, but he is going down and hard.

fascistcrusader
At all? He did beat the Vigoor Emperor, and I've heard it said that he could split the planet in two. He also beat the wielder of the Dark Dragon Blade, which is more powerful than him at its peak.

What if we made this Ryu with his NG 2 ninpo and the true dragon sword against Normal Kuja?

Zack Fair
At all? He did beat the Vigoor Emperor, and I've heard it said that he could split the planet in two. He also beat the wielder of the Dark Dragon Blade, which is more powerful than him at its peak.

What if we made this Ryu with his NG 2 ninpo and the true dragon sword against Normal Kuja?

Kuja has too much firepower. Hayabusa is outgunned IMO.

The Emperor was powerful all right, but he never tried the approach Kuja would for this matchup.

Wei Phoenix

The Vigoor Emperor is the wielder of the DDB and I have never heard of him being able to split a planet in two. No version of Ryu can beat any version of Kuja. No version of someone can be stronger than their peak version, their peak version is their strongest version.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a regular Kuja tank a blast from Bahamut to the face?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The Vigoor Emperor is the wielder of the DDB and I have never heard of him being able to split a planet in two. No version of Ryu can beat any version of Kuja. No version of someone can be stronger than their peak version, their peak version is their strongest version.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a regular Kuja tank a blast from Bahamut to the face?

The Vigorian Emperor did split the planet in two. It is told in one of the Fiend books you can collect in NG1. If I remember I posted the books on Hayabusa's respect thread.

And yes Kuja tanked Bahamut's Flare. Bahamut had already dispatched of Queen Brahme's fleet as a show of power.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The Vigorian Emperor did split the planet in two. It is told in one of the Fiend books you can collect in NG1. If I remember I posted the books on Hayabusa's respect thread.

And yes Kuja tanked Bahamut's Flare. Bahamut had already dispatched of Queen Brahme's fleet as a show of power.

Oh well thats why I never heard of it. I mainly collected those books because they were there but I didn't follow the stuff. VE's on-panel feats don't match up to Kuja's on-panel. Did they say how VE split the planet and what planet was this?

ThunderGodEneru
Actually it was seen in a pic or some shit.

Cannot remember how.

fascistcrusader
So Kuja wins this in pretty much any situation? Interesting.

Someone should make a Dante vs Kuja thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.