Street Fighter IV Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Well I searched for one and I couldn't find it and since this is an anime I guess I get to post it here!

Anyway me and my friends watched it yesterday and IMHO it was horrible, the voices were off and it lacked action and good fight scenes. The final fight was just horribly done as well but there was one good thing in this movie that I did like and I would like to share it with you guys. Complete and utter ownage with a little breast torture.

WSlSemqiyS0

Back on topic. Has anyone else seen this? Am I the only one disappointed with it?

ThunderGodEneru
Haven't seen it, but I loved the cvnt punch and breast torture.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Haven't seen it, but I loved the cvnt punch and breast torture.

We all did. Just wait till you see the aftermath. Once again the movie wasn't good IMO it was way too much talking and the final fight was so bad. He should've been dead quite literally plenty of times.

TricksterPriest
Where did you find this? And what was the original?

Csdabest
Well basically they seem like little 5 min mini series/

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Csdabest
Well basically they seem like little 5 min mini series/

No its a whole movie and it sucks royally. Here is the kicker, it came with the Collectors Edition of SFIV and it only plays on an Xbox. Well I guess a PS3 as well if you get the PS3 version. Its a full movie.

IppoDLuffy
cammy got owned

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
cammy got owned

Horribly, and this is one reason why I love C. Viper!

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Horribly, and this is one reason why I love C. Viper! another thing c viper looks hot

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
another thing c viper looks hot

She didn't look real hot to me at first but then her looks grew on me.

First_Tsurugi06
Was that Kyle Hebert doing Ryu?

Kris Blaze
Pause it at 1.01

Quincy
That was hot

I am who I am
Not the best SF movie but, it was okay. Not that bad...okay.Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Was that Kyle Hebert doing Ryu? Yup, I asked the same question.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I am who I am
Not the best SF movie but, it was okay. Not that bad...okay. Yup, I asked the same question.

That scen made me like it.

Scythe
Thought it was lame.

gogogadgetgo
i have to agree, the last battle sucked balls. reminds me of sf generations. that sucked too.

emmaandroguefan
Oh hell no, Cammy should had kicked Viper's ass. This is total BS end of story, Peace.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by emmaandroguefan
Oh hell no, Cammy should had kicked Viper's ass. This is total BS end of story, Peace.

No that was the only thing they got right. Viper should've won like they said. She was too strong for Cammy.

I am who I am
Peeps must REALLY like that C.Viper VS Cammy fight. That's all I hear about on the net when it comes to this movie. Er one of the vids has got 4 or 5 stars.

Wei Phoenix
Peeps must REALLY like that C.Viper VS Cammy fight. That's all I hear about on the net when it comes to this movie. Er one of the vids has got 4 or 5 stars.

It really is the only redeeming thing. There is like 2 1/2 fights in the movie. The final fight is Ryu getting owned for a while and then he gives Seth a friendship speech and oneshots him. I hate it when they do that. Not only was this fight funny and entertaining, it was the most realistic in terms of how an anime fight should go imo. Viper was stronger and that is why she won. Cammy didn't call on some inner strength from her friends and stuff. This movie had the english voices WAY off. Felt like I was watching Kung Fu Hustle. The animation seemed low budget to me.

Yoshi Paradise
I liked the SFIV movie.

It could've been better, but I enjoyed it.
Well, it's the best fight in the movie. Besides, Crimson Viper is one of my main fighters.

dark_element
That's kinda sad man none of the battle sequences were at all good and I've seen better animated fights.

KoF Mini series for the Maximum Impact series was even better than the movie IMHO and they were only 27 mins all together. The Street Fighter Animated series was better and we have Ryu trying to unleash a Hadouken for 2 episodes while Ken was fighting Vega.

If you thought Crimson Viper sending over 100 Volts of electricity through Cammy's breast was hot try watching the Anime version of Witchblade (I'm well aware of Top Cow) and see Masane/Masamune run a blade through an opponents' private part with pleasure.

My favorite part:
Iori pushes a little girl out of the way and Soriee grabs his shoulder and turns Iori around.

"Apologize or --" *Iori's fist to Soriee's face*

The aura of the Satsu no Hadou can't deflect bullets like that! You phase through it with Ashura Senku!!! And why didn't Ryu's ki turn violet? Sakura's hug and tears brought him out of the Satsu no Hadou? Why did he even care about Cammy so much to have the Satsu no Hadou... ugh forget it. I am glad I didn't waste money on buying the Collectors Edition. However, even watching the movie was a waste of my time.

I am who I am
What the hell does Kof and Iori have to do wit this thread? Just wanna know.

dark_element
I'm just making a little comparison and describing what i like in it. Did you read the rest of my post? yes i accidentally typed the part about crimson and cammy in the middle of my kof paragraph to throw off the floow on that little rant. so what?

"what does kof and Iori have to do with this?" - gosh, why do i have to answer this for you?

Didn't i get my point across? Or do i have to say it out loud? The Street Fighter IV movie sucked okay? It sucked like the adventures of sonic cartoon. Period. Don't ask me something like that again.

I am who I am
Originally posted by dark_element
Don't ask me something like that again. What the hell does Kof and Iori have to do wit this thread? LMAO, I just did...

dark_element
XD lol

Alright you got me

cruel jedi
haha cool big grin

Menetnashté
Yeah this movie was awful. Didn't really get how Cammy gets shocked and beaten down and it's like a week later in the movie and she's still bandaged up and on a crutch. Ryu gets hanged and owned in everyway possible it's like a day later and he has a little bandage on his face. But the movie as a whole sucked, animation was pretty crap as well, this doesn't even deserve to be related to the SF II movie.

Sado22
don't forget how ryu gets pummeled like a piniata and then comes back and does a oneshot on Seth because of his "mystical power" periods. what bull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.