Tingle vs Toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaffleZ
I kid you not, I want to hear your honest opinion on this fight.

Tingle, of Legend of Zelda...

vs Toad, of Super Mario Bros.

Who would win? If anyone? And why?

ThunderGodEneru
Toad was the true hero of Super Mario Bros. 2.

ScreamPaste
TGE has a point, tingle's only feat is his durability. (if you shoot him out of the sky he doesn;t break his legs.)

WaffleZ
But take into consideration that Tingle doesn't really die. Toad was killable in SMB2.

Believe me, I've tried killing Tingle. More than once, in fact. It just doesn't seem to work...

ScreamPaste
Lol, I know, I tried too.. But Link doesn't kill people.

In a realisitc debate all we know for sure is that Tingle is atleast durable enough to survive a long fall, and that Toad has Mario -esque jumping powers and can probably hurt Tingle who has no strengths of power.

My money is on Toad. Plus I hate Tingle.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by WaffleZ
But take into consideration that Tingle doesn't really die. Toad was killable in SMB2.

Believe me, I've tried killing Tingle. More than once, in fact. It just doesn't seem to work...

No Link can't kill Tingle then. Did you try with Ganondorf? How about Zelda, Goron, Dodango or a Redead?

Voyeur
Toad would probably win seeing as he can take a falcon punch and just send it right back out.

He also has an extensive knowledge of almost everything and can be every where at once, almost like Tingle except far superior in the sense he's a mushroom. So he can just pop up.

Tingle actually has to travel.

both of them are weak in the physical aspect but I mean, Toad has actually fought before in Super Mario Bros. 2 for the SNES. And there for has fighting experience and strength, speed above Tingle.

ScreamPaste
Super Mario Bros 2 was NES, not SNES =P

Voyeur
I got the SNES from it being a re-release under Super Mario All Stars: Super Mario Bros 2.

but yeah, original was NES.

THE JLRTENJAC
Toad has this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.