Celestials & Galactus VS The Infinites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
The entire race of Celestials (don't know if putting Scathan would turn this into spite) and a fully fed G

VS

The entire race of Infinites

Battleground is outside the realm of Eternity.

Who wins?

Enyalus
Man there's like three Infinites that we know of. sad

This isn't really fair.

guy222
Many Many Celestials/Galactus FTW

Scathan solos

rotiart
Scathan put a celestial muzzle on protege.... That's it. There wasn't even evidence that the attck protege did hurt the real lt

Course the isn't much evidence either way... Of the limits to either group...

So I'll say dr doom takes it

Knowsbleed33
What attack of Protege's are you talking about?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by rotiart
Scathan put a celestial muzzle on protege.... That's it. There wasn't even evidence that the attck protege did hurt the real lt

Course the isn't much evidence either way... Of the limits to either group...

So I'll say dr doom takes it

I agree. I believe Scathan is being hyped up to ridiculous proportions.

Protege claimed to have copied TOAA's powers and yet looked like LT?
You'd also think that if he had managed to copy the Supreme Beings power that he couldnt be defeated by a Celestial.

What feats does Protege actually have. Forget the claims about copying characters' powers, what has he actually done with any of this power to verify his claims?

Knowsbleed33
He never claimed he copied TOAA's power.

guy222
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5463/ffv2608.th.jpg

Lord Feron
Infinites!

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Protege claimed to have copied TOAA's powers and yet looked like LT?
You'd also think that if he had managed to copy the Supreme Beings power that he couldnt be defeated by a Celestial.
I thought he claimed to be TOAA I didn't see any mention of him copying TOAA's power

It's hard to have feats when there is very little do it it seemed like LT was unable to stop protege

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by guy222
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5463/ffv2608.th.jpg

You know sh*t's about to go down when Galactus starts crying tears of blood!

guy222
woot

cloud102
That's tears of joy. How many Infinites are there? They had a weak showing last issue from what I remember.

I say Celestials own.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by cloud102
That's tears of joy. How many Infinites are there? They had a weak showing last issue from what I remember.

I say Celestials own.

I thought there was like only 1 shjowing for them and that was when they bitched Eternity like he was nothing. Didn't Eternity create the celestials?

cloud102
Yeah, but didn't one of them sacrifice it's life to help replenish a planet? Maybe not all of them are on the same level.

rotiart
Avengers Infinity
In the story, Servitors break down the material of planets, like a swarm of ants. Walkers come and take the destroyed planet to turn it into a arc. This arc is only a part of a ring. This ring is pulled by the infinites, who consider humans to be infinitesmally small... to rearrange the energies of the multiverse.

To get an idea of their power, they force Eternity into the White Room. Also they manhandle him while in the white room. Eternity could do nothing to the Infinites other than reason with them.

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/?action=view&current=AvengersInfinity04-10.jpg

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/?action=view&current=AvengersInfinity04-11.jpg

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/?action=view&current=AvengersInfinity04-17.jpg

rotiart
Also the one infinite that dies says that he dies to restore life to this planet and the others. Its ambiguous. Did he restore life to all the planets in the galaxy in this reality that he destroyed. Or did he do it to all the galaxies across the multiverse he helped destroy.

but in any case, it is not just ONE planet.

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/?action=view&current=AvengersInfinity04-20.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't know why Scathan is always lumped in like an average celestial. He clearly seemed to be empowered by the TOAA and was from the future. Furthermore, he didn't fight protege one on one facing eachother. He muzzled him from behind so he couldn't copy anymore powers and then the LT dealt with him. People act like Scathan attacked protege one v one and handled him. Who knows what would've happen. Besides Scathan is a mystery and not an average or even high celestial he's obviously different then all others

rotiart
Well scathan is referred to as one of the legendary celestials... Somehow someone misread that to be that scathan was legendary... even to celestials... rather than celestials themselves being legendary...

I don't know what you mean by saying that he was empowered by TOAA, i understand he's from the GOTG future which is like 1000 years from now... but it never showed him being or having the powers of TOAA...

Actually the best feat of proteges is that for LT to finally put Protege down, he had to tap into the powers of the amulet in addition to his own power...

As for protege himself speaks that it would take more than the trinity to defeat him... the trinity in the picture shows lt, eternity, the hawk god.

now theres a scan in gotg 50 that i used to think was protege attacking everyone... now i wonder if it wasn't just scathan summoning and placing the cosmic muzzle on protege...

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by rotiart
now theres a scan in gotg 50 that i used to think was protege attacking everyone... now i wonder if it wasn't just scathan summoning and placing the cosmic muzzle on protege...

It was Scathan judging against Protege. Look closely at the color of the energy blast then turn the page, it's the same color energy surrounding Scathan.

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222
Many Many Celestials/Galactus FTW

Scathan solos

Copying LT's power doesn't mean that you're copying his omniscience on how to use his power. It also doesn't mean one gets rid of their own weakness. For example if Superman copies WW's power he may be still vulnerable to K-nite.

Scathan cannot beat LT under no circumstances. He muzzled Protege either because Protege didn't have the know how to escape or he keep his weakness.

Infinities win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
Infinities win.

There's three Infinites that we know of, and one died. There's an entire universe full of celestials.

erm Infinites are horribly outnumbered.

h1a8
Originally posted by Enyalus
There's three Infinites that we know of, and one died. There's an entire universe full of celestials.

erm Infinites are horribly outnumbered.

How did the infinity die?
Who or what caused its death?

Enyalus
How did the infinity die?
Who or what caused its death?

Committed suicide in order to restore the planets and populations which they had previously destroyed.

h1a8
Maybe that is the only way they can die (do it yourself).
I see no reason to believe a Celestial can even harm an infinity.
Maybe they can though.

guy222
Copying LT's power doesn't mean that you're copying his omniscience on how to use his power. It also doesn't mean one gets rid of their own weakness. For example if Superman copies WW's power he may be still vulnerable to K-nite.

Scathan cannot beat LT under no circumstances. He muzzled Protege either because Protege didn't have the know how to escape or he keep his weakness.

Infinities win.

Who said Scathan was beating LT my friend

Celestial muzzle on Protege and then LT did the rest

Good story with the Infinites

Knowsbleed33

Infinities win.

Que?

occultdestroyer
Infinites FTW, IMHO

geraldthesloth
Celestials and Galactus

UKR
The Infinites should win without effort, they make Eternity, the entire universe, look insignificant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.