Muscle Atrophy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heat_Vision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_atrophy

After a severe motor cycle accident in September of 2007 I was in an induced comma for a week and bed ridden / wheel chair bound for six months. I loss probly something like 90% of my muscle mass. I was almost literally a walking skeleton. Unfortunately I turned 25 and was no longer on my fathers health insurance so since the accident I've been forced to redevelope my muscles on my own. I remmember at one point my father took one of my step brothers and myself to go see Rambo. One scene in the movie when one of the guys he was killing put on some sun glasses and the camera caught a reflection of fire in them I said "This isn't a war movie it's a love story." as I was picking my head up off of my shoulder with my hand because I couldn't hold it up with my own neck muscles. It's been a few years and I've been struggling with many things at once but within this time span I've gone from 350 lbs to about 190 lbs now. I haven't been able to get on a scale after hurricane Ike. Out of all of my muscles and orgins including my brains, lungs, heart, and back muscles the ones that have given me the most trouble are my http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluteal_muscles. To this day I can control my gas with little to no effect when I have a build up or when I use the restroom. Though this might seem hilarious my foul odor that usually lurks around me is causing me a lot of social grief. Who could stand up and tell the world they smell like shit? It's driving the people who live around me, those I work with, and myself crazy. Hell I think one of my neighbors in an apartment next to me is thinking about calling the cops because I'm up at 3:23 a.m. explaining to the world what my zombie style is loosely based on. So I opened up my skull and let the world in.
I hope tomorrow someone trys to shoot me. borg

jinXed by JaNx
damn, that blows.

When i was eighteen i spent nearly six months doing nothing. My daily exercise consisted of going to the bathroom and getting out of bed.
After a long period slothing around my house i thought i had muscle atrophy. I didn't though, i just got fat. When i started exercising again i thought i might have a herniated disc in my back. After only about an hour of walking my back would be so sore. I didn't have a herniated disc, though. i was just fat.

Maybe, you're just fat....

Robtard
As far as the anal-gas stench, try eating better/healthier, stinky gas is usually caused by diet. Though some people do have intestinal issues that make them stink no matter what they eat.

You can easily search the Internet on food tips that either don't give off a foul smell when passing, to outright combating bad smells if you happen to be one of those people who's farts always stink.

UKR
Does anyone but me think it's utterly hilarious that women fart? I don't know, it's just so wonderfully vulgar.

Placidity
I'm assuming you've talked to your doctors on things to do during your recovery?

If not, then you should, cause I don't see why you can't bounce back from this.

Also, like someone mentioned earlier, watch your diet, as that plays a big part in how good your fart smells.

Anyway, good luck smile

Heat_Vision
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/Battletard/owned-retard.jpg

Red Nemesis
That was predictable. Who would've thought that someone expressing emotions online could have been telling lies?

On the other hand, if everyone assumes (yes I know) that emo-kids are telling lies online then it opens up the possibility of saying terrible, terrible things to someone who does have a problem. Best to just not respond.

jinXed by JaNx
Seriously, the body is resilient. You will will be aces with just proper exercise and diet. Get off refined and processed foods. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and as little meat as possible. When you do eat meat, Stay away from beef and only go after free range animals. Buy the organic meats and fishes. Get plenty of fiber, Try some flax seed coupled with Steel cut oats. That shit will clean your system out and put you on the path of righteousness my friend. Wheat germ, get plenty of that as well as organic tea's. Learn to love tea. Research exercises and find which are best for you. I would suggest something like Tai-Chi or Yoga. If you want something a little more gritty, start shadow boxing. Either way, walking a mile a day is the best exercise you can get. Slowly increase your walking distance and speed. Follow these steps and you will be a healthy mofo. Good luck, friend smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.