N Korea warning over 'satellite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

inimalist
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I wonder why launching a satellite is such a big deal, other countries do it, and theres loads of them in orbit.

1) America owns the planet
2) N korea is not America

however, Iran just launched something, so I can't see anyone actually stopping them

AngryManatee
They're just doing it for attention. They're so ronery sad

Bicnarok
Originally posted by AngryManatee
They're so ronery sad

whats that mean? eek!

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
1) America owns the planet
2) N korea is not America

however, Iran just launched something, so I can't see anyone actually stopping them

China actually owns the planet, or will soon. So better start thinking of some snide remarks towards the Chicoms.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bicnarok
whats that mean? eek!

"I'm so ronery, so ronery, so ronery and sadry arone." -Kim Jong-Il (Team America: World Police)

Alkaselzer
Yeah, I think good old Kimmy is just being crazy again and claiming that the world will attack his effort to launch a satellite into space. Seems almost kinda guilty, like a bad movie villain.

"I'm launching a satellite, and it is NOT a nuclear missile. Honestly, just thought you should know."

Robtard
Kim Jong-Il is nothing more than a bully who loves to posteur about in a clownish manner.

He's not going to war with the U.S.; despite having a large and well trained army, N.Korea wouldn't last long against America's bombs and missile attacks. Russia or China also wouldn't join in, be too costly (in $$$) compared to the gains.

Edit: Not that it matters to begin with, as America isn't going to shoot down his rocket. Be funny if they did, but not a likely scenario.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard
China actually owns the planet, or will soon. So better start thinking of some snide remarks towards the Chicoms.

Our GDP is miles ahead of theirs. China aint got nothing on us.

Chinese students are always flocking to American universities for a better education. People say China and India will rule the 21st Century, but I doubt that and I doubt if they become superpowers that American college kids will be going to those countries in hoards.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Chinese students are always flocking to American universities for a better education. People say China and India will rule the 21st Century, but I doubt that and I doubt if they become superpowers that American college kids will be going to those countries in hoards.

Keep saying that as they keep buying up U.S. debt. Won't be long before we have more pro-China lobbyist on Capitol Hill than we do pro-Corporation ones.

inimalist

lol, I'll wait to see what Chomsky says and parrot that smile

Originally posted by Quiero Mota

maybe not in the 21st

needless to say, the world will be much less unipolar. Especially considering all the world's manufacturing is in China and all the call centers and tech jobs are in India.

Also, it is policy of the chinese gvt to send students to America's best institutions and then have them come back and work in China.

Robtard
lol, I'll wait to see what Chomsky says and parrot that smile

A Jew and and Anarchist, gross.

inimalist

smartest man on the planet, so there!

not really. I like what he says about American foreign policy, because I buy it I'm sure. Strangely enough, we are at opposite ends of the anarchist spectrum, so I generally disregard anything he says about the "state" or so forth.

Robtard
smartest man on the planet, so there!

not really. I like what he says about American foreign policy, because I buy it I'm sure. Strangely enough, we are at opposite ends of the anarchist spectrum, so I generally disregard anything he says about the "state" or so forth.

Another Jew thinking he's the smartest, nothing new.

I have his "Power and Terror" documentary, still haven't watched it, is it worth watching?

-

Edit: He reminds me of MC Hammer, if MC Hammer where Asian, anyone else see it?
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7174/kimjongilsmilingn.jpg

jaden101

cloud102
Like big kids.

lil bitchiness

Oooooooooooh no you didn't! You did not just diss Chomsky!
He has details wrong, but for the big picture, hes on the mark

But I totally forgive you, as long as you no touch Julia Gorin. She is especially no diss zone.

*snap snap*

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oooooooooooh no you didn't! You did not just diss Chomsky!
He has details wrong, but for the big picture, hes on the mark

But I totally forgive you, as long as you no touch Julia Gorin. She is especially no diss zone.

*snap snap*

Who the in the **** is that, sound like another Jew, gross.

lil bitchiness
Who the in the **** is that, sound like another Jew, gross.
Shut it you *slap*
We should unleash Michael Savage on you.

She is a contributing editor to Jewish World Review, but contributes to heaps of other stuff.
She's a comedian too and a republican! *oooooh snap*

Robtard
Shut it you *slap*
We should unleash Michael Savage on you.

She is a contributing editor to Jewish World Review, but contributes to heaps of other stuff.
She's a comedian too and a republican! *oooooh snap*

Yet another egotistical loud-mouthed Jew, he (or used to) lives in my county and I do catch his show sometimes. I do agree with his stance on the need for a third political party, though I cringe at the thought of it being lead my Mr. Weiner (see, even his name sounds penile, the dick).

Jewy-jew-jewy, is all I see.

Female+Comedian=fail.

Toku King

lil bitchiness
Yet another egotistical loud-mouthed Jew, he (or used to) lives in my county and I do catch his show sometimes. I do agree with his stance on the need for a third political party, though I cringe at the thought of it being lead my Mr. Weiner (see, even his name sounds penile, the dick).

Jewy-jew-jewy, is all I see.

Female+Comedian=fail.

If and when strong third party emerges, Savage will be far too old to lead it, so you can rest assured that he won't lead it if it ever happens.

I think, really, the only actual change in USA (for better or for worse) would come from an emergance of a new opposition party.

Kris Blaze
If NK goes to war, America is ****ed!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If NK goes to war, America is ****ed!

Why?

Robtard
If and when strong third party emerges, Savage will be far too old to lead it, so you can rest assured that he won't lead it if it ever happens.

I think, really, the only actual change in USA (for better or for worse) would come from an emergance of a new opposition party.

Don't know, I think his jew-blood grants him an unnaturally long lifespan.

I don't see a huge break happening in our current parties, like say the Republican party forming out of a fractured Whig party. One can hope though.

Jack Daniels
Another Jew thinking he's the smartest, nothing new.

I have his "Power and Terror" documentary, still haven't watched it, is it worth watching?

-

Edit: He reminds me of MC Hammer, if MC Hammer where Asian, anyone else see it?
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7174/kimjongilsmilingn.jpg
reminded me about this song...CANT TOUCH THIS NAH NAH NAH

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
reminded me about this song...CANT TOUCH THIS NAH NAH NAH

STOP! Kimmi Time!

Final Blaxican
OHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH. OH OH!

Jack Daniels
classic..not a night goes by sober or not kmc always makes me laugh...
had 2 add an edit: I love advertising sometimes...in a n korea thread and at the top of my page is this hot korean chic...if she was 500 lbs I would be upset but she seems good lookin..I luv advertising..well I would if I was making money off it anyways..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.