Can Gamibt absorb energy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kakuzu
My friend and I were talking about Mandarin vs Gambit.(We all know who wins and I was on Mandarins side). He said Gambit could absorb the shock of the electricity convert it to his own energy and use it to blow up the foe. Can Gambit actually do something like that? I don't think he can but I'm not one to say I've read all of his comics.

SamZED
Never heard of Gambit having the kind of power to absorb energy.

kakuzu
Thats what I was wondering to. I knew he could give it away in a certain form bu never absorb it in others and convert it.

BlackZero30x
not known if he can...bishop can...which is what make their team so kool...gambit supply's and bishop blasts in new son gambit fought new son and was able to shoot a blast of his energy out...he could burn the gravity around him to fly and all that but he was at the level of power he was born with and that is not the case since he leveled himself back down....so he use to do all that....he can only do what ppl are use to seeing now...and has never absorbed that i know of...

kakuzu
Thank you very much that helped alot. I was so confused feeling maybe he might have been right and all, then the bishop thing was another. Yeah your right I remember now Gambit would usually give his energy like when he did to Sebastian that one time as well.

Thanks for the help guys.

ekie0
nope

The Scribe
Gambit is most displeased.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2861/xmengambit.jpg

DarthLazious
Yes.

KingD19
He can't absorb energy, he pours kinetic energy into objects.

celestialdemon
New Son could. Gambit can't.

dadudemon
Originally posted by celestialdemon
New Son could. Gambit can't.

I don't remember New Son being able to absord energy.

I do remember both being able to create energy from matter. (Not quite transmution...it's matter to energy conversation.)

celluloidluv100
From what I understand he can charge/activate the potential explosive kinetic energy into objects/things smile

DarthLazious
What he said.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't remember New Son being able to absord energy.

I do remember both being able to create energy from matter. (Not quite transmution...it's matter to energy conversation.)

Hmm. I could have swore he did, but I could be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.