Baby Buu vs. Baby Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
Who would win?
I'm with Baby Vegeta

ThunderGodEneru
Who the fvck is Baby Buu?

Nemesis X
What the heck is this nonsense? For the record, Vegeta couldn't beat Buu alone so he had Goku for help and what are these two fighting for, a bottle?

Quincy
Originally posted by Nemesis X
What the heck is this nonsense? For the record, Vegeta couldn't beat Buu alone so he had Goku for help and what are these two fighting for, a bottle?

SUPER-FAIL

Grinning Goku
Baby Vegeta. He's on a completely different level. I mean shit, you'd have to a moron to even think that a GT Goku, Gohan or Vegeta would lose to Fat Buu.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Quincy
SUPER-FAIL

Your comeback is fail.

Quincy
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Your comeback is fail.

mhmm

Ironic.

Ultimate Wil
Baby Buu plays basketball with Baby Vegeta

gogogadgetgo
baby buu? probably baby buu as vegeta never reached buus level...i think.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
baby buu? probably baby buu as vegeta never reached buus level...i think.

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Baby Vegeta. He's on a completely different level. I mean shit, you'd have to a moron to even think that a GT Goku, Gohan or Vegeta would lose to Fat Buu.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

SSJGGogeta
Who tf is Baby Buu?

yungz22
if there was a ababy who hd taken control of buu then he would beat baby vegeta because vegeta on his own was never stronger than any version of buu

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Who tf is Baby Buu?

Either a hypothetical version of Buu possessed by Baby... or just Kid Buu.

Originally posted by yungz22
if there was a ababy who hd taken control of buu then he would beat baby vegeta because vegeta on his own was never stronger than any version of buu

Wow, you are wrong again.

GT Vegeta was powerful enough to overpower amped Gohan - directly possessed by Baby - and mindcontrolled Goten at the same time.

GT Gohan has not neglected his training as Perfect Files state - hell, he could even go SSJ/SSJ2 on top of his Mystic form. Vegeta was stronger than him, as stated and shown in the show.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, not to mention that Gohan still had his mystic buff. Making Base Vegeta from GT comfortably well above Super Buu. And that's not even taking the Baby buff into account.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Baby considered Vegeta the most powerful fighter on the planet. That included Goten, Gohan, Fat Buu and Uub. Yungz couldn't be more wrong here if he tried.

Hell, Vegeta even waited with transforming into SSJ in a fight against Baby Gohan who SSJ'd up first... and survived just fine, despite taking some serious hits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.