king hulk (of world war hulk) w/red lantern ring vs list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
lets assume hulk on his way to earth for his revenge encounters atrocitus who recognizes hulk's potential and teaches him how to harness the red power ring of rage. in these teachings, hulk manages to equal atrocitus' skill level with the ring.

hulk gets to marvel/dc earth and proclaims it ass whipping season.

he faces:

1) juggernaut

2) sentry

3) wonder woman

4) john stewart

5) superman

6) hal jordan packing the green ring and blue ring of hope.

Enyalus
He clears this.

Badabing
Originally posted by Enyalus
He clears this. Yeah, all that rage plus his normal powerset. I think Hal would give him a run. I'm gonna go even split at 6. Which means he'd still clear it half the time imo.

TricksterPriest
Oh boy......with Atrocitus's level of mastery over the ring, he's got a strong shot of clearing this.

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh boy......with Atrocitus's level of mastery over the ring, he's got a strong shot of clearing this. Man, I would love to see it written, even as a crossover. I'm trying to figure how the Hal fight would go down....

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, all that rage plus his normal powerset. I think Hal would give him a run. I'm gonna go even split at 6. Which means he'd still clear it half the time imo.

The Red Ring burns through the Emerald Ring's constructs, though...

Badabing
The Red Ring burns through the Emerald Ring's constructs, though... Hal still has the blue ring. I'm still thinking he splits with Hal but could be swayed to Hulk winning more.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
but could be swayed to Hulk winning more.

Hulk has beautiful green skin with a skin-tight black and red uniform...

Badabing
Hulk has beautiful green skin with a skin-tight black and red uniform... laughing out loud & sick

iceman24567
Hal broke Atrocitus' red rings because he pwns Hulk gets stomped at Hal.

Slaanesh
hulk clear this..

Kris Blaze
Too bad Hulk's red flame won't go through Juggernaut's shields :/

Placidity
Is this a gauntlet or not?

frommd
I don't know enough about the red power ring, but what could he do to Juggernaut besides BFR?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Placidity
Is this a gauntlet or not? oi

Enyalus
He clears this.

jrodslam
Would WW's Lasso soothe/stop him?

Survivor19
She will get thunderclapped before the lasso comes in.

And Cain will get bfred into the orbit...

guy222
Clears it

janus77
clears it.

Phantom Zone
God damn I was thinking of giving WWH a red ring in my WWH kills the DCU thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.