Dr. Doom w/ Power Gem vs Batman w/ 8 Lantern Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Both get to master their new power-ups. Who wins in a fight?

TricksterPriest
Giving it to Batman because the sheer versatility 8 rings would give him would let him trump Doom's gem.

And the Power Gem's limitless potential has only fully been brought out in the IG itself.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Giving it to Batman because the sheer versatility 8 rings would give him would let him trump Doom's gem.

laughing out loud Versatility? Doom's magic would have infinite power. So would his armor. Doom's magic is at least as versatile as a GL ring.

Starscream M
btw, just to clarify, by 8 lantern rings, I mean 8 different colored lantern rings...and not 8 rings of the same color

basically batman gets one of each type of lantern ring and gets to master their powers

Grinning Goku
Doom wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Starscream M
btw, just to clarify, by 8 lantern rings, I mean 8 different colored lantern rings...and not 8 rings of the same color

basically batman gets one of each type of lantern ring and gets to master their powers

Uh, that's not the way they work, man. Can you imagine the Yellow Ring working with the Blue? Or the Red working with the Violet?

TricksterPriest
You dare question the goddamn Batman? batdur

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You dare question the goddamn Batman? batdur

Never. But Starscream? erm That's another story.

Mindset
Let's also ignore the fact that we haven't seen every ring, yay!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Let's also ignore the fact that we haven't seen every ring, yay!

Kyle's collected them all, I heard. Stores 'em inside Guy's power battery. Due to Guy being Kyle's b*tch and all.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Kyle's collected them all, I heard. Stores 'em inside Guy's power battery. Due to Guy being Kyle's b*tch and all. True, but Kyle hasn't used them since he doesn't actually need a ring to beat anyone he faces.

But yes, Guy is his *****.

fangirl101
Doom stomps.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Doom stomps. More posts like this and I think we can be friends smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.