I know its been done before but Mangog vs Hulk(with Blinding Rage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hulk has nobody in his mind telling him calm down. Just a pure force rage

Enyalus
Hulk has teh unliimited strengh!!!!

...Mangog stomps.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hulk has teh unliimited strengh!!!!

...Mangog stomps. how could he put hulk down?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Starscream M
how could he put hulk down?

By beating the ****ing hell out of him and breaking every bone in his body?

Starscream M
By beating the ****ing hell out of him and breaking every bone in his body? hulk would heal in seconds and only get more pissed beyond belief and rip mangog's head off

Enyalus
Okay.

iceman24567
Seriously? Mangog is skyfather level

SoulDevourer
seriously? hulk has infinite potential

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
seriously? hulk has infinite potential

That doesn't matter when Mangog counters with infinite win.

Where's your puny Hulk-man now?

fangirl101
Hulk's potential>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any one elses actual feats and level.

SoulDevourer
That doesn't matter when Mangog counters with infinite win.

Where's your puny Hulk-man now? where he is? he sticks to reality (or so 2 speak ^^)

no "infinite win" 4 Mangog
more like "infinite whine" when Hulks thru with him. lol

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
hulk would heal in seconds and only get more pissed beyond belief and rip mangog's head off

That's how it went against Thor, right?

And the Sentry?

And the Silver Surfer?

And the snake?

frommd
Blackbolt has beaten Hulk before, pretty sure Mangog can.

KuRuPT Thanosi
mangog puts him down quick

golem370
Hulk won't go down quick if at all

Harbinger
Mangog for the prison rape.

Nihilist
Mangog stomps, he feed's off emotion's

Kasper Gutman
Hulk doesn't possess the tools to win this fight. Mangog is very similar to Juggernaut except stronger and likes to say billions and billions a lot. Mangog's tough enough to take a Thor godblast and keep coming. I don't see an enraged Hulk being able to hurt Mangog. It took a godblast down the throat for Classic Thor to take him out and some Rune magic for RKT to win (easily i might add).

It would be a great fight but i think Mangog would have a tougher time against Juggernaut, an easier time against dos Doomsday with an enraged Hulk being in the middle somewhere.

Placidity
So Hulk is blind?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Hulk doesn't possess the tools to win this fight. Mangog is very similar to Juggernaut except stronger and likes to say billions and billions a lot. Mangog's tough enough to take a Thor godblast and keep coming. I don't see an enraged Hulk being able to hurt Mangog. It took a godblast down the throat for Classic Thor to take him out and some Rune magic for RKT to win (easily i might add).

It would be a great fight but i think Mangog would have a tougher time against Juggernaut, an easier time against dos Doomsday with an enraged Hulk being in the middle somewhere.

Thor took mangog down with an antimatter blast, not a "godblast" It was still an incredibly powerful attack, but it wasn't infused with his life force or anything.

Also, Mangog dropped Thor twice before that, in case nobody read "Tears of the fallen"

frommd
Originally posted by Kris Blaze Also, Mangog dropped Thor twice before that, in case nobody read "Tears of the fallen" Not for long. He hit him away and Mangog came back and tore him a new one both times.

manx422
how can hulk have infinite strength when his body is finite
MANGOG wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.