You vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
OK. Here's the scenario. The Setting: March 2009, Our Earth (anywhere you're at.) Colossus is after you. He wants to kill you and he has your current address and knows where you work, hang out and party. You know he's coming and here's what you have at your disposal:

700,000 cash.

Access to 3 armored vehicles.

Access to a trailer with small arms.

10 of the world's best fighters and weapon's experts to act as a security/contingency team.

1 fully armed F16 fighter jet.

You can use some or all of your resources to dispose of Colossus. The question is: Can you under real world conditions with these resources dispatch the Ruskie?

DeathKap
I am Colossus lol. He would probly kill me. Not much of that would harm him or protect you.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by DeathKap
I am Colossus lol. He would probly kill me. Not much of that would harm him or protect you.

Come on, now. Those are some decent resources, if you know how to use them.

cmack
i cant ride a jet, so only option if i want to keep my head attatched to my body is to skip town, maybe the bahamas would be nice?

DeathKap
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Come on, now. Those are some decent resources, if you know how to use them. Only the Money an Jet would help besides the few guys to help.

Symmetric Chaos
Come on, now. Those are some decent resources, if you know how to use them.

Decent?

I choose fully equipped F16 to mean it has a B61 nuke as it's bomb payload.

Or load it with Shrike missiles and tear him to bits with a few more shots.

Enyalus
Lure him to the freakin' Pacific Ocean. Dude would sink fast...

KingD19
Well, he's taken huuuuge amounts of damage, and there has been nothing shown that he can't withstand a nuke or Shrike missiles. Hell, if he wants it over quick, he could just jump out of a plane over your house from about a mile up. The resulting impact leaves a huge crater, and you dead, he gets up, and walks off.

Eternal Idol
I would sell the armored vehicles, the weapons trailer, and the fighter jet. Then I'd combine that money with the original $700,000 and pay Chuck Norris to save me from Colossus.

That, or I'd kill sister and bomb his homeland just to **** with him before I die.

D_Dude1210
I'd sell everything and pay Jugz to own his ass. big grin

KingD19
Juggs would beat him about 9/10, but Colossus is a better fighter, and if he gets past him, he's faster than Juggernaut too. Which means that you're screwed. Although blowing up his home and killing his sister would be about the only thing you could do to hurt him before he ripped you a new...everything.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by KingD19
Although blowing up his home and killing his sister would be about the only thing you could do to hurt him before he ripped you a new...everything.

Yeah, but it would leave him bitter and broken, and he'd know his actions pushed me to do it. He'd blame himself for the rest of his piss-ass life.

Generic cliche moral of the story? Mindless violence is never the answer, unless it's part of a cartoon or something.

D_Dude1210
9/10 chance to live is better than 100% chance of azz-rippage imo. stick out tongue

I'd hire jugz, set up a trap for him to walk into (like leak my location but it's actually a secluded place hundreds of miles away from where I am) and have jugz there waiting to pounce on im. smile

I doubt jugz would mind killing im for me for a cool 10 mill (jets are pricey).

KingD19
Juggs might kill him, but you've got to take into consideration Pete's training and resourcefulness. If Juggs lets up even for a second, and Colossus knows he's trying to kill him, he'll say **** it and leave. Plus if Cain knew all the stuff you sold, you would be lucky to get him to show up for 10 mill.

D_Dude1210
Juggs might kill him, but you've got to take into consideration Pete's training and resourcefulness. If Juggs lets up even for a second, and Colossus knows he's trying to kill him, he'll say **** it and leave. Plus if Cain knew all the stuff you sold, you would be lucky to get him to show up for 10 mill.

Killing ppl comes natural to him and he was never a big X-man fan. He'd prolly think killing Colossus is just business with a little pleasure mixed in. And how da heck is he gonna find out what I sold?? stick out tongue

KingD19
He's the JUGGERNAUT!!! He has ways.

And what I meant was, Colossus has enough strength, mixed with skills to hold his own against Juggs for a while, and once Pete knows he's aiming to take his life, all he has to do is get one good sweep or something to knock him on his ass, then he's out of there. Although there is a good chance of Cain getting the kill. But I wonder what would happen if you couldn't use Juggy?

Battlehammer
cain would beat colossus every single time..........

Battlehammer
I just lure colossus to the center of the ocean and blow up the ship he on

KingD19
I keep saying Cain wins in a fight, but if Colossus knew he was trying to kill him, he would make with a strategic retreat.

SamZED
I don't need all the things you've listed above (except 700,000$ that i DO need) I have the most powerful weapon of all to deal with Colossus - I know russian, Ill talk him out of killing me. big grin

D_Dude1210
Then I'd issue a bounty of a few mil on Colossus and his family.

That way, he'd be too busy defending the ppl he cares about than coming for me. big grin

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SamZED
I don't need all the things you've listed above (except 700,000$ that i DO need) I have the most powerful weapon of all to deal with Colossus - I know russian, Ill talk him out of killing me. big grin

"Nyet!!! I KEEL YOU!!!!!!!"

Then what? laughing out loud

Raoul
Colossus is a good guy. I'd try and talk him out of it.

Otherwise, none of those resources will do me any good.

SamZED
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
"Nyet!!! I KEEL YOU!!!!!!!"

Then what? laughing out loud
laughing out loud Begging is always an option. Begging in russian would work even better.big grin If all that doesnt work I could at least call him a bad name before he kills mebig grin

Kris Blaze
We've got a Lenin bust on the bookcase at home.

I'd just show him that and we've got have a beer.

Darth Exodus
Go to the government, tell them a giant metal man was trying to kill me and let them deal with it. Eventually they'd take him out, with my resources protecting me long enough for them to do it.

Martian_mind
If it's ultimate, I have a very viable way of convincing him i'm more useful alive.

I won't elaborate, suffice to say I've made men pass out while watching me eat a banana.

Lord Feron
Lure him to a factory and maybe take him out terminator style, in a large vat of superheated metal.

Or get one of those magnetic crane thing you use at the junkyard and try and get him with that.

Try and find some corrosive acid that would eat through his metal and pour it on him.

Maybe one of my vehicles would be a tank, a boat (if needed to run away), chopper loaded to the teeth.

Would sleeping gas work on him? If so do that transport him into a deep part of a really cold ocean and sink his ass into some bottomless pit.

Also I would alert the authorities to if I needed it.

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Lure him to a factory and maybe take him out terminator style, in a large vat of superheated metal.

Or get one of those magnetic crane thing you use at the junkyard and try and get him with that.

Would sleeping gas work on him? If so do that transport him into a deep part of a really cold ocean and sink his ass into some bottomless pit.

hmm.. I like these. Except I don't think the gas could work. But I was thinking after immobilising him with magnetism, you could tie him to the electromagnet then drop him into the ocean/volcano/Britney Spears concert etc.

Blair Wind
I can't believe no one has tried to exploit Colossus' one true weakness: The fact that he is not ALWAYS a huge metal giant. You just have to get him into a situation where being metal is a liability.

You would have to use some kind of stealth to make him think that turning human will not be a problem. A simple example would be to get a super huge magnet (think the magnet in Terminator 3 or something). With the resources you have I'm sure you can find some location that has one, or sell the jet and buy an existing one. Get him to chase you there, hide your people in the area. Turn the magnet on, while you run away like a madman. To get out of that situation, all he needs to do is turn human and chase you again. That's when you get your men to take him out.

It is a much more thorough plan than somehow magically imagining that Colossus is stupid enough to end up at the bottom of the ocean, which he could at some point in time he could come back from.

Placidity
Thats why you would tie him to the electromagnet...

DarkOdin
I would hire a hit man to snipe him when he is not in his metal form or just posion his food.

Placidity
Or you could kidnap his family and hold them hostage! Winrar.

SamZED
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Go to the government, tell them a giant metal man was trying to kill me... You DO realise that you'd end up in a loonybin, right?

Symmetric Chaos
Well, he's taken huuuuge amounts of damage, and there has been nothing shown that he can't withstand a nuke or Shrike missiles. Hell, if he wants it over quick, he could just jump out of a plane over your house from about a mile up. The resulting impact leaves a huge crater, and you dead, he gets up, and walks off.

When has he ever shown that he could survive being hit with a nuke?

Lack of evidence to the contrary is meaningless. There's no evidence that I wouldn't survive being nuked either.

Originally posted by SamZED
You DO realise that you'd end up in a loonybin, right?

If only there was a way to use PHOTOns to make a GRAPHical representation of something in real life.

StyleTime
Well, I need only the 700,000 dollars.

Cosmetic surgery and a name change should ensure me a fairly safe existance.

manx422
i will hire deathstroke
slade can come up with a plan to kill colossus

Hitman911
Join the Brotherhood and let Mags turn him into pots and pans.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by manx422
i will hire deathstroke
slade can come up with a plan to kill colossus

Originally posted by Hitman911
Join the Brotherhood and let Mags turn him into pots and pans.

OK. Here's the scenario. The Setting: March 2009, Our Earth (anywhere you're at.)

The question is: Can you under real world conditions with these resources dispatch the Ruskie?

Battlehammer
lure colossus to the center of the ocean and blow the ship he on up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.