Gang up on Movie Spiderman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Movie Versions
Ozmydias + The Comedian + Nite Owl + Rorcharch + Silk Spectre + Batman + Punisher

vs

Spiderman

Placidity
Haven't seen it. But Spider-man is the correct answer.

Kris Blaze
Do guys like Batman and Nite owl get standard equip? What about Punisher?

Originally posted by Placidity
Haven't seen it.

Stopped reading.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Do guys like Batman and Nite owl get standard equip? What about Punisher?

Stopped reading.

I mean Batman gets his suit, grappling hook. I mean what else was he using in the movie that would be standard equip? (no vehicles allowed)

Nite owl had his special goggles and w/e the suit offers him. (no vehicles allowed)

Punisher gets, bow and arrow, 2 handsguns, 1 assualt rifle, and some grenades, and a knife.

Darth Exodus
Nite Owl wins with his laza msn-oh

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Nite Owl wins with his laza msn-oh

oh snap, forgot about that. But IDK spiderman still pretty damn quick..

Lord Feron
IMO if they all go at him at the same time they have a chance but he is stronger and faster and more agile then all of them and + spider sense.

Spiderman did not exhibit any decent fighting skills just good expression of his powers. So imo they have a chance.

Digi
Stopping a train >>>> anything the others have done combined. And though he's not as skilled as comic Spidey, he took a LOT of punishment that would have easily killed the others. As a result of his lack of skill, movie Spidey's damage soak is actually rather impressive.

Sorry, but it's still a team of ants pitted against a rhino. Metaphorically, of course.

D_Dude1210
Well, spiderman would be smart and split them up. He'd be stupid to jump in the middle of them and get shot up and stabbed. He can take any one of them 1-on-1.

I'd say he has a decent chance of taking some wins if he plays it smart.

occultdestroyer
If Spidey plays it safe, and fully utilizes his webbings, he wins.

jalek moye
spidey 1-2 shots all of them

I-Drop
Spidey. I'd advise Pun not to throw grenades @Spidey also.

Mindset
lol

iceman24567
Movie Spidey had pretty good agility too and his spidey sense was awesome.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by I-Drop
Spidey. I'd advise Pun not to throw grenades @Spidey also.

agreed and nice sig, makes me think i have sight problems lol

StiltmanFTW
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4421/fmsvmuwg5.gif

Batman alone handles him biscuits

Mindset
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.