Team supes Vs team shazam Vs team thunder Vs team gamma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
Team Supes. Superman and supergirl "Kara"

Team Shazam: Black Adam Captain marvel "Billy" NOT Wizard Billy

Team thunder: Thor Classic and Beta Ray bill

Team Gamma: WWH and Rulk

Rules: No BFR no sun dipping. Kill or Ko to win.

Arena: NYC no civilians around anything can be used as a weapon.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Team Supes. Superman and supergirl "Kara"

Team Shazam: Black Adam Captain marvel "Billy" NOT Wizard Billy

Team thunder: Thor Classic and Beta Ray bill

Team Gamma: WWH and Rulk

Rules: No BFR no sun dipping. Kill or Ko to win.

Arena: NYC no civilians around anything can be used as a weapon.

Naija boy
Team thunder

xJLxKing
Team gamma and team Supers have weak partners. Rulk keeps getting weaker, and Supergirl is overall very weak. Team Shazam is good though, as well as Team Thunder. I go with team Shazam

nimbus006
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team gamma and team Supers have weak partners. Rulk keeps getting weaker, and Supergirl is overall very weak. Team Shazam is good though, as well as Team Thunder. I go with team Shazam

Bouboumaster
I go with team Thunder, and team Shazam as runner up.

Hulk would need a better partner, like A-Bomb.

fangirl101
Team gamma and team Supers have weak partners. Rulk keeps getting weaker, and Supergirl is overall very weak. Team Shazam is good though, as well as Team Thunder. I go with team Shazam I wouldn't say Supergirl is over all weak. She did beat/stalemate Black Mary who has black adam's power. But she certainly isn't the best choice.

Team thor for the win.

Placidity
ShaZaM!

Badabing
Team Shazam or Team Thor.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by fangirl101
I wouldn't say Supergirl is over all weak. She did beat/stalemate Black Mary who has black adam's power. But she certainly isn't the best choice.

Team thor for the win.
Well she isn't weak, but I would say she is amongs the weakest and has nothing "extra" to give to Superman. He could do what even she can. She is just an extra weaker version on him

fangirl101
Well she isn't weak, but I would say she is amongs the weakest and has nothing "extra" to give to Superman. He could do what even she can. She is just an extra weaker version on him Extra weaker? Not really. She is stronger than he is at his holding back/base levels. She doesn't really hold back. going all out of course he shits on her. But she's easily as strong or stronger than base hulk.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by fangirl101
Extra weaker? Not really. She is stronger than he is at his holding back/base levels. She doesn't really hold back. going all out of course he shits on her. But she's easily as strong or stronger than base hulk.
Superman has always held back against people weaker then him. There have been moment where he let loose on character that are on par with him. Characters like Zod, Imperiex, DD, and a few others. Most characters here are his level, or above(Thor, CM, & BA).

I don't see Kara being stronger then Base WWH. Switch Kara with someone better. Or add Krypto and it's good. However, Team Gamma is seriously the weakest team.

Bouboumaster
However, Team Gamma is seriously the weakest team.

Because of Rulk! mad

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Because of Rulk! mad
Well yeah. He keeps getting weaker. Most of his opponents can makes this too hot for him. Characters like Superman, Supergirl, or thor

Nihilist
team thor ftw followed by team shazam

Harbinger
Team Hulk is f*cked in this battle. Team Thor FTW.

Enyalus
With no BFR I'm going with Team Gamma.

Neglecting Godblast and other crazy typically-out-of-character Team Thunder attacks, that is.

iceman24567
Team Shazam or team Thunder

Slaanesh
team thunder

Philosophía
Team supes.

jrodslam
Team Shazam.

manx422
team shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.