The internet gets me angry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jersey Paulie
Hi, my name is Jersey Paul. I am really short and very puny. I get really angry often on the internet and leave websites.......a lot! Is it because I am little that I am so angry at the world?

Do you find little people usually very angry?

jaden101
I find socks have a lot of chips on their shoulders. Sad really. Especially that they give it so much thought and know noone gives a shit.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
I find socks have a lot of chips on their shoulders. Sad really. Especially that they give it so much thought and know noone gives a shit.

Especially sad since the person the sock is trying to irritate hasn't been on here in well over 6 months.

Let it go, the guy embarressed in the past; it's over now.

Deja~vu
I'm little and I don't get angry much. It's just entertainment.

AngryManatee
inb4 404

Robtard
Originally posted by AngryManatee
inb4 404

No need to delete this thread, maybe we can turn it into something useful.

Any ideas?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Robtard
Especially sad since the person the sock is trying to irritate hasn't been on here in well over 6 months.

Let it go, the guy embarressed in the past; it's over now.

Can someone fill us all in on the context of this "sock-attack"?

Deja~vu
Vegetarianism? laughing out loud

edit: response to Robtard.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Vegetarianism? laughing out loud

Short Vegetarianism. laughing out loud

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Short Vegetarianism. laughing out loud Yes, yes and with a healthy glow.. big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Yes, yes and with a healthy glow.. big grin

No, Angry Short Vegetarianism. stick out tongue

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No, Angry Short Vegetarianism. stick out tongue Not when you take your B-12. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.