Thor vs Soloman Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

who wins.

Grinning Goku
Thor bashes his head in.

fangirl101
Thor wins some. He loses Some.

He loses the ones where solomon is a team wrecker.

psycho gundam
nah, current thor takes his lunch money every time.

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nah, current thor takes his lunch money every time. my bad, classic thor.

fangirl101
nah, current thor takes his lunch money every time. current Thor is different from classic Thor how?

psycho gundam
i guess grundy has a chance then, but i can't deny what even classic thor can do if he stops holding back.

thor at least 6/10.

Originally posted by fangirl101
current Thor is different from classic Thor how? for one his durability is high enough that from his own addmition, he can take blows that would have ended him pre-odin power.

and his offense is high enough that he can take out around sky-fether level threats now. plus he knows about being a child of gaea, and can now effect the earth.

Kris Blaze
Grundy's magic, Thor's speciality.

Originally posted by fangirl101
current Thor is different from classic Thor how?

Odinforce.

Naija boy
thor wins

guy222
thumb up

D_Dude1210
Thor makes Grundy cry in a corner

iceman24567
i guess grundy has a chance then, but i can't deny what even classic thor can do if he stops holding back.

thor at least 6/10.

for one his durability is high enough that from his own addmition, he can take blows that would have ended him pre-odin power.

and his offense is high enough that he can take out around sky-fether level threats now. plus he knows about being a child of gaea, and can now effect the earth. As if herald level beings haven't beaten "around skyfather" level beings that doesnt prove much if he didnt fight such an obscure character I would agree erm

h1a8
If Thor fights the way he fights against the Hulk then he loses bad.

Slaanesh
Thor FTW

geraldthesloth
Thor busts grundys head in

occultdestroyer
Thor 9/10

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
As if herald level beings haven't beaten "around skyfather" level beings that doesnt prove much if he didnt fight such an obscure character I would agree erm

If Thor took a blast by the destroyer to the torso, he most likely would've died. It would at least have cut straight through his hammer, like last time.

starlock
Thor for the win

manx422
thor 8/10

Eel O'Brien
Thor for the majority. Especially if they fight on Thursday...

BruceSkywalker
Grundy gets a beat down from Thor

Avlon
thor spitestomps grundy.

powerful mystic storm ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.