And now it really is Knights of the Old Republic....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous

Nactous
The cover:

Allankles

BruceSkywalker

Captain REX
Exciting! I wonder what will be going down that will pit Malak against Rohlan. We know that Rohlan has some unexplained interest in Jarael, and that Malak showed romantic interest a few comics back, but they were on the same side, as far as I knew...

Nactous
Originally posted by Captain REX
Exciting! I wonder what will be going down that will pit Malak against Rohlan. We know that Rohlan has some unexplained interest in Jarael, and that Malak showed romantic interest a few comics back, but they were on the same side, as far as I knew...

I'm pretty sure Rohlan isn't Rohlan.

Alkaselzer
Forgot about that rumor...

Nactous
It is almost as clear as day to me. It has got to be Demagol.

GenomeFrozener
Hopefully, we can find more about Malak and Revan. smile

Captain REX
We've already gotten lots of info on Malak. I wonder if they'll continue to have Revan has the hooded Revanchist.

Lord Lucien
I really hope they don't unmask him. Leave SOME sense of mystery to the franchise.

Captain REX
Right now I don't think Revan wears a mask; they have him hooded so that nobody can see his face. But I have a feeling you were being metaphorical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.