Questions About God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkjourney
I have two questions about God, or at least how marvel Comics sees him.

1. Where did the phrase "The One Above All" originate?

2. Has it ever been explicitly stated that the One Above All is an actual single entity? In Warlock and IW#1 the Living Tribunal says he represents "forces" that dwarf the IG's might. In that FF series where they go see God, God talks to his counterpart(I know that was supposed to be a joke about "Satan Lee", but it does imply God has at least one equal. I'll leave out The End for now because I suspect that will be retconned somehow.

Endless Mike
I believe it was used in an old Thor comic, also stated as one entity (the creator of the LT)

Juntai
Originally posted by darkjourney
I have two questions about God, or at least how marvel Comics sees him.

1. Where did the phrase "The One Above All" originate?

2. Has it ever been explicitly stated that the One Above All is an actual single entity? In Warlock and IW#1 the Living Tribunal says he represents "forces" that dwarf the IG's might. In that FF series where they go see God, God talks to his counterpart(I know that was supposed to be a joke about "Satan Lee", but it does imply God has at least one equal. I'll leave out The End for now because I suspect that will be retconned somehow. It was merely how they interpreted god.

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.