micheal myers vs. jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omgchos
ive always thought that freddy vs jason wasn't the way to go it shoulda been jason vs micheal. now there is a fight worth watching!!!!

Tommy Jarvis
Jason tears Michael a new one.

omgchos
and then he just gets back up and tears jason a new one lol, better than stupid dream fight and popping outta lakes

Tommy Jarvis
Eh, I don't get what you have against Freddy, but if your sole purpose is creating a versus thread between Michael & Jason, why do you keep mentioning Freddy?

And if you go by the history of the movies, Jason has always been more of a heavy hitter than Michael who waits and attacks when he feels the moment is right. Not until the remake has Michael been made into more of a heavy hitter like Jason, but he still waits and uses the element of surprise (to an extent).

omgchos
this is more of a it would be better to have than a which one would win but along the way the discussion can go in that direction i still think its a fun subject and only mentioned freddy once in my second post Originally posted by omgchos
ive always thought that freddy vs jason wasn't the way to go it shoulda been jason vs micheal. now there is a fight worth watching!!!! fyi me saying that doest count as mentioning freddy.... i was mentioning the movie itself

omgchos
and the remake is just rob zombies vison of halloween i mean he dies in it unlike th rest although it was an awesome movie. and jason is more of a heavy hitter ill give u that.

Tommy Jarvis
If Michael died then how is it that he's wreaking havoc in the hospital the same night the shooting happened? wink

omgchos
wait what w are u talking about mustafa akads halloween or rob zombies halloween im lost cuz in rob zombies he gets shot in the face and doest get back up in mustafa's he goes on forever until busta rhymes electricutes him and he wakes up in the hospital

omgchos
except for the third movie someone stole the titel halloween 3 and used it for some witch movie.... the bitties

steverules_2
Jason wins, he can take much more punishment than Michael plus he seems to be faster as well...plus Jason has a f*cking machete and Mikes got a Kitchen knife messed

Mairuzu
Jason is usually way bigger than michael so it shouldn't be a problem

(except for the fact that they always come back which makes in pointless to begin with no matter how shitty the movie is)

In the new Rob zombie movie michael is a lot bigger than normal though. That would be a good fight.

Tommy Jarvis
Yep, the new Michael (Tyler Mane) is three inches taller than new Jason (Derek Mears).

Also, omgchos, if you really aren't getting the jist of my last post, go check out the H2 thread in the horror section.

Mairuzu
yea chos, he's alive

unless they're coming out with halloween 2 (the witch movie) HAHHAHA

BruceSkywalker
Jason is way too much for Michael..

celestialdemon
I like Michael Myers a lot better, but Jason wins this fight.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I like Michael Myers a lot better, but Jason wins this fight. My thoughts. smile

Rogue Jedi
I think this thread has been done.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think this thread has been done.

Who won that time?

Rogue Jedi
Swagger

omgchos
at least jarvis isnt talking about size anymore apperently no one thinks micheal can win even though they both never se the point of my thread was to discuss the fight but everyone seems to think jason would win so i guess ill call this thread a fail... the bitties

omgchos
NEVER DIE*

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Swagger I suppose IYO "Shooter">"Taken"?

Nemesis X
The only opponents worthy for Jason are undead opponents. Meyers is not undead. Jason can take stabs and gun shots and Michael can be lucky if he survives a gun shot. Michael has a kitchen knife while Jason has a big ass machete. Jason wins.

Tommy Jarvis
Originally posted by omgchos
at least jarvis isnt talking about size anymore apperently no one thinks micheal can win even though they both never se the point of my thread was to discuss the fight but everyone seems to think jason would win so i guess ill call this thread a fail... the bitties

Size can't always work in your favor, because some big people are slow. Michael can move fast at times, but Jason was moving fast all the time, not just some of the time.

In response to Nemesis X, if they attack each other with weapons, Michael may get a stab, but Jason will come in chopping off limbs. If they go at it with only fists and no weapons, Michael will get the upper hand on him for a while, but would ultimately lose if Jason used his speed correctly.

omgchos
also in response to Nemesis wtf do u mean micheal is lucky to survive a gunshot u obviously have never seen any of the origional halloweens. examples being in the first hes shot point blank 6 times with a 357 and survives in the second he is shot in both eyes with that same gun and survives in the 4th he is bombarded with assault weapon fire for at least 10 seconds from at least 12 cops and survives. lol i could go on but damn thatd a be a long post..... buh

steverules_2
also in response to Nemesis wtf do u mean micheal is lucky to survive a gunshot u obviously have never seen any of the origional halloweens. examples being in the first hes shot point blank 6 times with a 357 and survives in the second he is shot in both eyes with that same gun and survives in the 4th he is bombarded with assault weapon fire for at least 10 seconds from at least 12 cops and survives. lol i could go on but damn thatd a be a long post..... buh

Didn't an old guy save him after he was shot by a buncha cops?

Nemesis X

Dude, I know Michael survived shots from a group of cops. Didn't he have a bullet proof vest on him? Anyways, Jason has taken more gun damage from military soldiers and last I checked, soldiers have stronger firepower than police. Michael is no supernatural undead being okay? He's just lucky he lives from those things. Michael would've died but instead he gets treated by an elderly hobo.

Tommy Jarvis
That's the most awesome thing I've heard all day....y'know, the lying part about Michael not being supernatural. Have you actually seen the movies. big grin

omgchos
yeah cuz a hobo would be able to treat multiple shotgun wounds..... and jason has never been shot by military personel EVER he wasnt even in 2 of the movies and in the 9th one hes a lil tiny creature that posseses people and the 10th one he gets pwned by an android with guns and gets half of his body blown away so dont tell me that fool is more immune to gunfire they both can survive fatal injury no matter which way u look at cuz ur just making shit up to prove an invalid point...... PWNT you know

Toku King
No one wins. Michael's much smarter and tactical(well, he used to be), while Jason is just plain unstoppable. Neither of them will die.

Nemesis X
yeah cuz a hobo would be able to treat multiple shotgun wounds..... and jason has never been shot by military personel EVER he wasnt even in 2 of the movies and in the 9th one hes a lil tiny creature that posseses people and the 10th one he gets pwned by an android with guns and gets half of his body blown away so dont tell me that fool is more immune to gunfire they both can survive fatal injury no matter which way u look at cuz ur just making shit up to prove an invalid point...... PWNT you know

Can Michael still live if he gets shot in the head? No.

Can Michael survive against Freddy? No.

Can Jason survive if he gets shot in the head? Yes (just as long as it isn't powerful enough to blow his entire head away).

Can Jason survive against Freddy? Yes.

Tommy Jarvis
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Can Jason survive if he gets shot in the head? Yes (just as long as it isn't powerful enough to blow his entire head away).

Michael HAS survived a shot to the head, in the new franchise. He got shot in the head at point blank range and will be returning to wreak havoc the same night. Not to mention in the original H2 he was shot in the eyes, and blown up, but still survived. Dude, you have no clue what you're talking about because Freddy beat the shit out of Jason. It wasn't until there was some interference that Jason was able to gain the upper hand. In fact, Jason didn't even kill Freddy, Lori did. wink

Go back and watch the movies instead of letting your fandom cloud your opinion.

Tommy Jarvis

You didn't pwn anyone because for one, your paragraph is full of things already stated. Second of all, Jason has been shot many, many times, and even if it wasn't by military personel, it's still impressive to see him survive so many shots and come out of it seemingly unfazed.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
Michael HAS survived a shot to the head, in the new franchise. He got shot in the head at point blank range and will be returning to wreak havoc the same night. Not to mention in the original H2 he was shot in the eyes, and blown up, but still survived. Dude, you have no clue what you're talking about because Freddy beat the shit out of Jason. It wasn't until there was some interference that Jason was able to gain the upper hand. In fact, Jason didn't even kill Freddy, Lori did. wink

Go back and watch the movies instead of letting your fandom cloud your opinion.

In the dream world, Jason was giving Freddy trouble and if Freddy didn't know about Jason's weakness (water), Jason would be beating him silly. If you're going to say "Jason wasn't beating Freddy" then why did Freddy flinch when Jason was about to land that machete on him? I know that wasn't his part of joking around. I didn't even know that Michael got shot in the head okay? I haven't exactly seen all the Halloween movies.

Tommy Jarvis
If you haven't exactly seen all the movies don't go around stating what you believe to be facts. In any case, in the dream world, there's nothing Jason can do to Freddy that will gain Jason a win. We all saw Jason chop off Freddy's arms, only for Freddy to regenerate them instantly. Also, I don't believe he was particularly flinching but rather going into a defensive state. In dream world, Freddy is king, and the longer the fight would've went on, the more it would've been in Freddy's favor.

omgchos
Originally posted by Toku King
No one wins. Michael's much smarter and tactical(well, he used to be), while Jason is just plain unstoppable. Neither of them will die. HELLS YEAH this guys got the right idea

and lol micheal has been shot in the head and he did survive u guys fail at proving points

Kazenji
In the dream world, Jason was giving Freddy trouble and if Freddy didn't know about Jason's weakness (water), Jason would be beating him silly.

Talk about PIS......

omgchos
u know

Mairuzu
the devil is within michael, he'll never die. He just wants to stay home and kill busta rhymes

Tommy Jarvis
Lol, omgchos should be ashamed. He's saying we all are failing at proving points yet he's failing to produce sentences that are 100% understandable and actually have something important inside.

FistOfThe North
damn.

in a hand to hand fight, i'd be a tie. for every fight both would win half the time.

in a melee with weapons, i say both still. it's not about what weapon(s) you have but how you use 'em.

i say it's a tie with both.

omgchos
Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
Lol, omgchos should be ashamed. He's saying we all are failing at proving points yet he's failing to produce sentences that are 100% understandable and actually have something important inside. see what i mean ur out of arguments and ur trying to insult me now lol u amuse me Jarvis. is it fun to be so petty that u resort to such low tactics? im pretty sure this is a micheal vs. jason forum not a dammit i lost the argument lemme insult ur sentence structure forum lol smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.