WM Thor w/ Power gem vs Abomination, Colossus, Hercules, Thing and Ares (marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
WM Thor with the Power gem takes on 5 Superstrong guys.

Since Thor is nuts here, he's not gonna attack in range and will go H2H (Hammer-to-Hand) against these 5 powerhouses. Can these 5 take down Thor?

No BFR. Fight is to the death and they ain't pulling any punches.

manx422
thor + power gem + WM = team paste

DarkOdin
hercules and Ares are the only close to classic Thor power level. Take away the power gem and and in Hulk and you got a cool fight

D_Dude1210
I dunno, 5 against one tho. They could dogpile on Thor and at least grab one limb each while one of them pounds on Thor.

The Nuul
Spite.

Naija boy
Thor one shots all of them.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Naija boy

Endless Mike
If Hercules was at his strongest immortal levels he could maybe last for a bit before getting KO'd

D_Dude1210
Seriously? I know Thor is far stronger than any of them individually. But no1 sees the whole one limb per person tactic to work here?

frommd
Thor majorly stomps!

DarkOdin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Seriously? I know Thor is far stronger than any of them individually. But no1 sees the whole one limb per person tactic to work here?

His classic level is not far beyond them all. Hercules is pretty mch his equal in terms or strength and durability. The warrior maddness is said to increase Thors strength x10, Hell even if was only x2 he would still be one shotting this group. Plus the powergem increases is strength constantly and there is no limit.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.