Does anyone know if there will be an X-Men 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightmare08
Does anyone know?

I hope there will be one so they can revive what they did in X-Men 3.

If they do what new mutants would you want to see in it and who would you want to play as the mutant?

emmaandroguefan
I don't want to see Hugh Jackman. However I would love to see Emma Frost played by Charlize Theron or Uma Thurman, Rogue fight, Monet, Anole, Dust, and Cyclops alive, Peace.

peejayd
* Hugh Jackson for me is okay... but i want someone to play Cyclops a bigger star than Hugh so that he won't be a pushover... how about, Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel to play Cyclops? that would be cool... then, they adapt the Breakworld story arc:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8409/astonishingxmen023024ua3.th.jpg

Cyclops: "To me, my X-men. Let's finish this."

* it's super-cool to me... stick out tongue

Battlehammer
did you really just say van diesal............really............

Kazenji
He should just stick to playing Riddick.

mr.smiley
I think an X4 should really take a big turn and make it more like X Factor or New Mutants.
I would like to see that.

SamZED
Originally posted by peejayd
* Hugh Jackson for me is okay... but i want someone to play Cyclops a bigger star than Hugh so that he won't be a pushover... how about, Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel to play Cyclops? that would be cool... then, they adapt the Breakworld story arc:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8409/astonishingxmen023024ua3.th.jpg

Cyclops: "To me, my X-men. Let's finish this."

* it's super-cool to me... stick out tongue

Originally posted by Battlehammer
did you really just say van diesal............really............ ??????????erm

peejayd
Originally posted by Battlehammer
did you really just say van diesal............really............

* what's the problem with Vin Diesel? confused

SamZED
The problem is - him as Cyclops makes about as much sense as Samuel L. Jackson as Storm.

emmaandroguefan
Samuel L Jackson as Storm HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AH AHHA. However I wouldn't mind having a mixed race Cyclops, Peace.

P.S. Just a though, Dakota Fanning would be a much better Wolverine than Huge Jackman, Peace again.

Raoul
cyclops should be like the cyclops in the comics. in every conceivable way. and no, not the current, post whedon shite cyclops, the one from the last twenty years.

and no, cyclops is white. ermm

Zalindrana
To make a fourth one would be a tad redundant. What was the third called again? Oh right. Last Stand. Wouldnt really be the Last Stand if another one came out. Which is why Wolverine Origins is good. Its not technically the next in the series, but showing before the first one. Not only that but they have a good idea for if they make an Avengers movie.

Darth Jello
after the wolverine movie, they've got X-Men Origins: Magneto scheduled along with a prequel called X-Men: First Class showing the beginnings of the team. I hope they don't make a true X4 considering how badly Ratner ****ed up the last X-Men movie. That thing was a ****ing abortion and I kind of hope they pull a superman and make another movie with all the original cast but pretend The Last Stand never happened.

Placidity
Um, whats with all the Hugh Jackman hate going around?

I think he's an awesome wolverine.

Ok, who I'd like to see if theres an X4:

* Mr Sinister
* Quicksilver
* Nightcrawler returning.
* Cyclops returning with some real scenes.

- Get rid of Storm

nightmare08
If they made an X4 I would like 2 see:

Cable
Apocalyps
Gambit
Mr sinister
And a much better rouge. I want them to make rouge like how she was in the cartoon show

Nighty101
Originally posted by Placidity
Um, whats with all the Hugh Jackman hate going around?

I think he's an awesome wolverine.

Ok, who I'd like to see if theres an X4:

* Mr Sinister
* Quicksilver
* Nightcrawler returning.
* Cyclops returning with some real scenes.

- Get rid of Storm

yes!!!!! NIGHTY RETURNING!!! He wasn't even IN the 3rd one! Makw him shiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneee!
(no i did not mean shiny) lol

DarthLazious
They're considering making an X-Men 4 but it all depends on how much Wolverine does at the box office.

I understand X-Men 3 sucked but hopefully Singer will be back to direct X-Men 4 and all that had been done to X-Men 3 will be forgiven and forgotten.

I agree I would like to see Apocalypse and Gambit in there as well Bishop. Sinister would be kinda tricky but if they can pull it off well then I dont see why not.

Mindset
Originally posted by nightmare08
If they made an X4 I would like 2 see:

Cable
Apocalyps
Gambit
Mr sinister
And a much better rouge. I want them to make rouge like how she was in the cartoon show I'd cream my pants

DarthLazious
You would?

KingD19
Would a good showing for Colossus be too much to ask? And Rogue with her Ms. Marvel powers?

Ridley_Prime
Rogue? But she got "the cure". =(

KingD19
Magneto got 4-5 full doses from some cure darts, and at the end of the movie, he moved a metal chess piece, her powers could very well come back.

chomperx9
Originally posted by peejayd
* what's the problem with Vin Diesel? confused hes gay. and not saying that just to be funny but seriously he is attracted to men just as much a females. so hes a BI i guess.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
hes gay. and not saying that just to be funny but seriously he is attracted to men just as much a females. so hes a BI i guess.

Ian Mcwhatever is fully gay and he's Magneto. I didn't know homosexuality was a problem when it came to acting or anything like that.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ian Mcwhatever is fully gay and he's Magneto. I didn't know homosexuality was a problem when it came to acting or anything like that. No he's not, THAT'S A LIE!

Paola
Not a lie... and he is Sir Ian McKellen

KingD19
Yeah, guys a great actor, but he's gay. If anything it made him a better actor.

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
No he's not, THAT'S A LIE!

says the guy with a gay actor in his sig... stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by Raoul
says the guy with a gay actor in his sig... stick out tongue It's different, old people can't be gay.

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
It's different, old people can't be gay.

laughing out loud

i was shocked too...

Ridley_Prime
Wow..

I'm not one to discriminate against gays/bisexuals, but Sir Ian McKellen being fully gay? I'm shocked there for some reason.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Wow..

I'm not one to discriminate against gays/bisexuals, but Sir Ian McKellen being fully gay? I'm shocked there for some reason.

Yeah it threw me off at first too.

mr.smiley
Rogue? But she got "the cure". =(

I would like to see it where those mutants who got the cure only supress their powers for a small amount of time.
After this their power comes back stronger than ever.

Maybe bring in Astroid M?
Making Mags powers stronger than before

Raoul
Wow..

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah it threw me off at first too.

me too. but it wasn't half as surprising as him being in coronation street (anyone in britain or ireland knows what im talking about)

KingD19
If they do make a true X4, they should bring in the Sentinels for real.

kofmaster
hmm i dnt know about an x4, x3 like totaled alot of main characters, BUT! i didnt mind seeing scott summers being dsintergrated (just hate him thats all)

and for orgins of magneto if its to be done, should give u an insite to more mutatnts of the upcoming brotherhood, maybe even his son quick silver, that would be kool

agreed with night crawler coming back (though allen cumming must be pretty old now) and gambit was alright in orgins, could have done better though

Clovie
omfg luke?

kofmaster
Originally posted by Clovie
omfg luke?

whistle

Clovie
I haven't seen like for ... ages blink

kofmaster
Originally posted by Clovie
I haven't seen like for ... ages blink

yeah im good like that, come and go like the wind. sorry

Clovie
*blows away*

Paola
burn him shifty

kofmaster
Originally posted by Paola
burn him shifty
laughing that was a long time ago guys alright, i dnt burn dwn threads no more with spear

x-geek
If they do another one they hav to bring in gambit, joubelie and more of beast

colossulrage
IF they bring back beast he should be cgi with grammars voice! i mean i respect what kelsey did with the role but to me he just looked like a blue fraiser with long curlly blue afro hair

They should reboot the franchise and this time give it an actual special fx budget for sentinels and truly inhuman looking mutants.

andtunez
Lauren Shuler-Donner has mentioned the possibility of an X-Men 4, but I hope there isn't one. I'm a HUGE X-Men fan, and I had not been disappointed with the films, until X-Men 3 was released.

Unfortunately, the mistakes and f*#& ups in that movie were too solid to undo. They completely destroyed the Phoenix storyline and ruined the potential for a kick ass Rogue/Cyclops. By killing off Xavier, they managed to solidify the death of a good X-Men 4...without the Professor to hold the stories/movies together, there can't be another, at least that's my opinion.

Besides, I would hate to see the replacement for any potential actors that might not want to return. To add to the mess, there's no more Cyclops or Jean!

In a perfect world, Fox and the rest of the world would deem X-Men 3 the bastard child in the films and completely redo it. Same cast and all. Would it be too much to ask to continue from where X2 PERFECTLY left off?

I will forever be left with the desire to see PHOENIX kick (destroy) some ass on screen. X-Men 3 could've been Famke's movie.

Anyway, anyone agree?

peejayd
Originally posted by -Pr-
and no, cyclops is white. ermm

* we now have a black one, who is in an alternate universe, and in relationship with Dazzler... stick out tongue

http://s8.postimage.org/4ed5cx545/image.jpg

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.