gambit v spidy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valerian
okay we're going old school all of these power players verses matches are getting a little old

Scuzz2.0
gambit is more powerful but spidey wins!

Valerian
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
gambit is more powerful but spidey wins!

elaborate?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Valerian
elaborate?

I think he means he has the power here but spidy has the agility,speed and spider seance so gambit's power wouldn't help much

I think that spidy wins to but its only for the reason above

Harbinger
Unless Parker forgets that he's got webbing, or that he's faster than Remy, I can't see Gambit taking a single win against him.

Valerian
okay I understand but lets get a little more detailed lets say the danger room is the battle field, fair?

I don't think that spidy's wrapping effect with his web would be that powerful against him and gambit isn't exactly slow and clumsy let's consider that too what else gambit has a more destructive power that isn't really slow but is certainly slower than spidy's reflexes.

do you have anything to add

BlackZero30x
im gonna be honest here gambits up at the top of my fav char list but still spider-mans got spider seance and his webbing...now gambit could use his powers to get out but but im not so sure he would land any hits...at least without harming himself in the process

chomperx9
gambit would probably have to waste 5 decks just to hit spidey once.

KingD19
Gambit could charge Spidey's webbing.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Gambit could charge Spidey's webbing. true but electro has shocked spidey's webbing before and still made it through the fight. and im sure a shock from electro does more harm than an energy charge from remy

Juk3n
Originally posted by chomperx9

i know what you mean, i mean i can't think of 1 example where any projectile, fist or foot has tagged him, his Spider sense makes him the God of Dodge eh?

OKAY OKAY, i get it, his vast strength could pwn Remy with just a well placed hit, but then you have to take into account Gumbos superhuman reflexes (bio quoters F*** off - he dances in gunfire and bats away bullets with his staff, in DCU this would be a very high end human feat, in MU it is Superhuman one)

Not too mention that up close, Pete faces the very real prospect of a 52 Card FacePLOSION!!!!

Pete takes this 10/10 quite tough fights though

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
i know what you mean, i mean i can't think of 1 example where any projectile, fist or foot has tagged him, his Spider sense makes him the God of Dodge eh? I can think of a lot actually.

But Spiderman wins here.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
I can think of a lot actually.

But Spiderman wins here.

i actually forgot the roll eyes after that statement,my bad internet sarco sux!

KingD19
Well, an electric shock might effect him more immediately, but taking into account the length of the web, and how much energy Remy puts into it, the resulting explosion could be huuuuge.

Valerian
Originally posted by chomperx9

his life is wasting decks lol laughing

Valerian
okay here's a very real factor remy is known for his explosives but he is as said before up there with batting bullets with his staff which I think should be concitered up there with "god of the dodge" spidy so seeing as running won't win this for spidy I'd like to think that it would at the very least CLOSE like 6/10 spidy's favor

BUSTER1
If Remy can get beat up by Bullseye, Spidey destroys him

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by BUSTER1

lol yea i hated that...he was even amp up in that issue...idk...just ranting i guess

chomperx9
Originally posted by Valerian
his life is wasting decks lol laughing then remy needs to start being more courteous towards the environment of his life is basded on wasting decks of cards. big grin

Valerian

I think that was kind of a one time thing he doesn't really seem like himself that issue

Mindset
If Remy can get beat up by Bullseye, Spidey destroys him Quiet DD fanboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.