Psylocke vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1340/xxm022678104.jpg V.S. http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6113/ironfist2759478.jpg

Psylocke can use her telekinesis to amp her physical stats, create a Katana, and do various other effects, however the strength of her telekinisis is limited to allow for a even playing field. I only say this because from what I gather her TK is extremely powerful.

Iron Fist is allowed to his all his abilities to their fullest extent.

Discuss

Blair Wind
No one?

jalek moye
how strong is her tk?

Konton
Does she get her telepathy?

Blair Wind
No telepathy.
And her TK is limited to make it a fair game. I cant give you an exact level.

jalek moye
I'm gonna say Iron Fist wins

I don't know the extent of what she can do to her own body with her pwoers so i cant say how easily

Enyalus
Psylocke wins.

iceman24567
That Psylocke pic pwns so she wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by iceman24567
That Psylocke pic pwns so she wins

Did you notice Beast literally raping Rogue?

iceman24567
Yeah it actually looks like he's about to pull her hair he must like it rough eek!

Enyalus
lol, I think that must be somekind of alternate cover shot from X-Men X-treme #2.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah it actually looks like he's about to pull her hair he must like it rough eek!

More like he likes it against their will.

Konton
Her durability with tk is too high.
She wins.

Mshinu
Well if her TK is limited to provide an even playing field it would make them equal as far as strenght durability etc go since she can match IF`s chi amping. It would also mean her TK blasts are limited in strength and appliance to match IF`s err iron fist strike.

It comes down to their skills plus Psylocke`s weapon advantage.

Probably an edge to Psylocke unless I am underestimating IF`s skills.

Tshern
Originally posted by Konton
Her durability with tk is too high.
She wins.
Well, Iron Fist has punched out Luke Cage a few times and has been in a fistcuff with Iron Man without losing ground. I'd be willing to give the match to him.

Sin I AM
scans? of ownin Tony

Tshern
I'll see if I can find them. Do note that Stark couldn't use any ranged weapons, because the warehouse was full of explosives.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mshinu
Well if her TK is limited to provide an even playing field it would make them equal as far as strenght durability etc go since she can match IF`s chi amping. It would also mean her TK blasts are limited in strength and appliance to match IF`s err iron fist strike.

It comes down to their skills plus Psylocke`s weapon advantage.

Probably an edge to Psylocke unless I am underestimating IF`s skills.

He's foguht people with weapons before nothing new, and a cut won't really even slow him down. They also both have range attacks, and he can do more then just an iron fist strike now

thanos-prime
iron fist can amp his durability and strength with his chi so he stands a good chance even with her ampd

Tshern
Here are some scans about the match. As said, he isn't winning at all, but is able to hang around for a good while.

HandOfFate
Gotta go with Psylocke here....

His martial arts abilities mean nothing if he's held in a Tk field

Lord Feron
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Gotta go with Psylocke here....

His martial arts abilities mean nothing if he's held in a Tk field

Idk if that OP intended that to happen... I was under the impression Pslocke has her MA skills and her sword and IF has his MA skills and fist o fury! Hmm... I wanna give it to IF. Under these circumstances it would give IF the edge due to his skillful asskicking abilities.

Konton
I still say he won't be hurting her.
And with her tk she outfought Rogue who had Ms. Marvel's strength AND Quicksilver's speed. I say she takes it 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.