Karl Ruprecht Kroenen versus Wolverine......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The dual blade wielding German from Hellboy

nGZHGOUK9Gs

Versus Wolverine.

Straight up blade battle, to the death. The fight takes place at night in the pouring rain, in the back alleys of some random city.

Robtard
The Nazi ends up in pieces, may not happen right away, but it's the most likely outcome.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful. He took a large hunk of metal through the chest and several bullets at point blank range, he even blocked bullets like a Jedi with his blades.

I think Karl is too fast for Wolvie.

omgchos
i agree with robtard even tho kroenen is hard to kill wolverine is almost impossible to kill so eventually wolverine would win but it would be a cool fight to watch.

Rogue Jedi
Wonder what a blade through Wolvie's eye would do to him.

Robtard
Hows he going to put Wolverine down? All he can do is slash and stab him; that doesn't stop Wolverine for long, that healing-factor, you know.

He certainly is faster, but he's not fast enough to dodge and/or parry indefinitely. Just a matter of time before Wolverine cuts off an arm or two.

Edit: In response to your eye comment. It would temporarily blind him/cause pain. Not going to end him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Hows he going to put Wolverine down? All he can do is slash and stab him; that doesn't stop Wolverine for long, that healing-factor, you know.

He certainly is faster, but he's not fast enough to dodge and/or parry indefinitely. Just a matter of time before Wolverine cuts off an arm or two.

Edit: In response to your eye comment. It would temporarily blind him/cause pain. Not going to end him. Even if the blade penetrated his brain?

omgchos
well hes got the adamantium throughout most of his skull except his eyesockets project x mustve thot a brain injusty would bring him down so its something to think about

omgchos
oh wow INJURY

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Even if the blade penetrated his brain?

His blades seem to wide to pass through the optic-nerve's tunnel, there's also a matter of hitting just the right angle.

Even then, I guess his brain heals just the same as his other parts.

Rogue Jedi
I just never bought into the whole "Wolverine cant be killed" bullshit.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
well hes got the adamantium throughout most of his skull except his eyesockets project x mustve thot a brain injusty would bring him down so its something to think about

I believe Jean mentioned that his entire skeleton is laced with Adamantium, that would include all of his skull.

omgchos
he does get killed in the sentinel alternate universe cuz nimrod blasts him with this energy pulse and it vaporizes his body leaving his metal skeleton so hes not invincible it just takes alot to kill him

omgchos
I believe Jean mentioned that his entire skeleton is laced with Adamantium, that would include all of his skull.
what i meant was u cant cover up his eysockets cuz there is an absence of skeleton there.

Rogue Jedi
I believe Jean mentioned that his entire skeleton is laced with Adamantium, that would include all of his skull. Yes, but the eye socket? The area from the back of the eye to the brain?

Robtard
I just never bought into the whole "Wolverine cant be killed" bullshit.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

I'd imagine it would take the destruction of all his tissue at once, like an acid-dip or sudden extreme heat.

Healing-factor trumps that saying.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
what i meant was u cant cover up his eysockets cuz there is an absence of skeleton there.
Yes, but the eye socket? The area from the back of the eye to the brain?

Is also made up of bone, there's an opening for the optic-nerve; it's rather small though. Mother-****ers need to take anatomy 101.

See:

http://www.science-art.com/gallery/147/147_123020053538.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Well, I imagine there are openings to vital organs, like the heart. Surely Karl would see Wolvie healing and figure out a way to stab the heart, brain, or whatever.

Wolvie doesnt heal instantly, he can bleed out, we saw him on the verge of passing out in X2 when Deathstrike was stabbing him over and over.

omgchos
well he was passing out cuz she was stabbing him over and over with a 5 long sharp thin objects so it was tearing him up inside hed have to stab wolverine a bunch of times extremely quickly to get the same effect meanwhile wolverines claws would be going to work on the rest of karl

Rogue Jedi
All I am saying is this:

Karl is way faster, thats a given. If he is on the offensive, slash slash stab stab, over and over again. there's a chance that Wolvie would bleed out.

Robtard
Well, I imagine there are openings to vital organs, like the heart. Surely Karl would see Wolvie healing and figure out a way to stab the heart, brain, or whatever.

Wolvie doesnt heal instantly, he can bleed out, we saw him on the verge of passing out in X2 when Deathstrike was stabbing him over and over.

Where was he "bleeding out"? He was bleeding because she was stabbing him and he was in pain, once he got her off him, he was basically fine. Considering the amount of times she stabbed him, he wasn't bleeding at that much, because of the healing-factor, I assume.

He shown on several occasions how quickly he heals from serious cuts. In X3 he's shown to be able to regenerate lost tissue at an incredibly fast rate too. So it stands to reason, any blood he loses, is also replenished.

Bringing in that fight with Deathstrike as an unit of measure, she's far deadlier than the Nazi; if she couldn't bring him down permanently with her stabs and slashes, the Nazi certainly isn't.

omgchos
im saying hed have to stab EXTREMELY quickly and constantly which means hed have to be close up and if wolverine manages to get kroenen off of him for even a short amount of time hed end up regenerating all of the blood hed lost and the damage that had been dealt while any damage dealt to karl will still be there

Rogue Jedi
Where was he "bleeding out"? He was bleeding because she was stabbing him and he was in pain, once he got her off him, he was basically fine. Considering the amount of times she stabbed him, he wasn't bleeding at that much, because of the healing-factor, I assume.

He shown on several occasions how quickly he heals from serious cuts. In X3 he's shown to be able to regenerate lost tissue at an incredibly fast rate too. So it stands to reason, any blood he loses, is also replenished.

Bringing in that fight with Deathstrike as an unit of measure, she's far deadlier than the Nazi; if she couldn't bring him down permanently with her stabs and slashes, the Nazi certainly isn't. OK, so if Wolvie hadn't killed Deathstrike the way he had, if the battle had went back to toe to toe, how would it have played out?

omgchos
exactly it had to end that way there are only certain ways to kill someone with rapid healing like in LXG dorian gray and vamped out mina harker are fighting(fyi both heal rapidly) and dorian makes the joke "well be at this all day" eventually she pins him to the wall and does the only thing that can kill him which is show him his picture. my point being that u have to go to drastic measres to kill someone with rapid regeneration.

Rogue Jedi
Well, dunno if Karl has "regenerative powers", but he does take some major punishment.

omgchos
i was commenting on the deathstrike wolverine fight in X2 not the karl wolverine fight

Rogue Jedi
I know, and I was addressing whether or not Karl can regenerate.

Robtard
OK, so if Wolvie hadn't killed Deathstrike the way he had, if the battle had went back to toe to toe, how would it have played out?

Considering Wolverine could barely touch her and when he did, her healing-factor would just kick in, it would have went on for a long, long time and Wolverine would have either died or been knocked unconcious, probably the latter. Not sure though.

I don't see Karl being able to avoid a serious hit from Wolverine for a very long time. He's fighting him close-range, as his blades are fairly short, just a matter of time before he loses a hand, arm or head, which he can't just grow back instantly.

omgchos
hes more of a zombie than anything i mean hellboy had to drop a gigantic gear on him and crush him even landing on those spikes didnt kill him cuz hes all dust inside so it would take alot for wolverine to kill him but eventually hed wear him down in my opinion

KingD19
Also, Wolverines blades can cut through Karl's blades no problem, once they get in close, he can easily lop off a number of limbs. And no, Karl can't regenerate, he just takes damage like nobodies business, since he replaced all of his organs except his brain with clockwork parts.

Rogue Jedi
Well, for the sake of argument, I thought it was a given that Karl's blades could not be cut by Wolvie's. I guess I have to state it.

Wolvie's blades cannot slice through Karl's.

omgchos
even so his hand can be and then no more blade

KingD19
Also, Wolvie can take a stab, gran an arm, and brake it.

Rogue Jedi
Forgetting that Karl is by far faster than Wolvie, are we?

KingD19
Not forgetting the fact, just stating that If Logan can take having his flesh torn off, and just grunt in pain, then a stab isn't gonna do much, and he can actually walk into the stab so that while Karl is pulling out, grabbing his arm would be a simple thing.

Mairuzu
Wonder what a blade through Wolvie's eye would do to him. it would heal, you caulk

Mairuzu
Yes hes fast at keeping bullets from hitting him by using his blades, but is he fast enough to stab someone so much (with a full adamantium surrounding him) to cause an effect? Even if so its not permanent, Wolverine will win, eventually.

Rogue Jedi
Well perhaps the figh should not be to the death, maybe a KO will suffice?

Robtard
Well perhaps the figh should not be to the death, maybe a KO will suffice?

It took a bullet to the dome, the Juggernaut slam-tossing Logan to KO him, what in the **** is the Nazi going to do to compare with that?

Besides, the Nazi is some sort of zombie, doubt he can be KO'd. But I still say Wolverine (eventually) cuts off his arms and KO's him via 3-blade stab to the forehead.

KingD19
And the bullet was a temporary KO, he got up a few seconds later, and not many people can stand up to the Juggman.

And he's right, Karl replaces just about all of his body parts with clockwork parts, and they said he loved self mutilation and surgery, he isn't truly human anymore. But Logan would take this win.

Placidity
Hmm... the guy from Hellboy has got some amazing skill and speed. Wolvie won't be able to tag him for awhile. It all comes down to whether he can deliver a KO...

Rogue Jedi
If Hellboy couldn't KO Karl with those massive hand punches, doubtful Wolvie can.

Robtard
If Hellboy couldn't KO Karl with those massive hand punches, doubtful Wolvie can.

That's why Wolverine punches him with those six cuts-through-Just-about-anything claws he has and "KOs" him that way.

Rogue Jedi
That's why Wolverine punches him with those six cuts-through-Just-about-anything claws he has and "KOs" him that way.

Only way Wolvie wins is if he cuts off Karl's arms, and it's unlikely that'll happen. Karl is far faster, and his blades can be held in such a manner that they run along his forearm.

Placidity
I could definitely see the German dude getting a few critical stabs to bring Logan down to the floor, then he could keep stabbing him like Deathstrike did.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
I could definitely see the German dude getting a few critical stabs to bring Logan down to the floor, then he could keep stabbing him like Deathstrike did. Indeed, but I think Wolvies healing factor MIGHT work fast enough to regenerate faster than Karl can stab.

Placidity
Indeed, but I think Wolvies healing factor MIGHT work fast enough to regenerate faster than Karl can stab.

It won't matter if he keeps dealing out the pain, Wolverine won't be able to get up, and the German dude can go at it all day.

Deathstrike did this to him and he couldn't make any counter attacks.

When he got stabbed by that stick-throwing dude in X3, it took him several seconds to recover.

Rogue Jedi
It won't matter if he keeps dealing out the pain, Wolverine won't be able to get up, and the German dude can go at it all day.

When he got stabbed by that stick-throwing dude in X3, it took him several seconds to recover. Mhm, I can see this happening. If not for that vat of adamantium, one wonders how Wolvie would have recovered.

Placidity
Mhm, I can see this happening. If not for that vat of adamantium, one wonders how Wolvie would have recovered.

He wouldn't have. In a 1v1, Deathstrike was superior in everyway, except maybe their Healing Factors were the same.

Rogue Jedi
Karl versus Deathstrike would be a good matchup.

Robtard

When he got stabbed by that stick-throwing dude in X3, it took him several seconds to recover.

Except he did and he ended up killing her.

You reminded me of something, Wolverine is also quite fast, he did block those flying spikes with his claws.

Edit: Deathstrike also had strength over Wolverine, the Nazi doesn't; in fact Wolverine is a lot stronger than he is, from movie feats.

Robtard
Only way Wolvie wins is if he cuts off Karl's arms, and it's unlikely that'll happen. Karl is far faster, and his blades can be held in such a manner that they run along his forearm.

Or his head, chest, shoulders, mid-section, legs and those blades only protect one side of his arms.

Robtard
Karl versus Deathstrike would be a good matchup.

He'd end up pieces, just as he would against Wolverine, given time.

Mairuzu
Only way Wolvie wins is if he cuts off Karl's arms, and it's unlikely that'll happen. Karl is far faster, and his blades can be held in such a manner that they run along his forearm. RJ, its not like Karl will be fighting wolvie from like 100 feet away, he'll be up close, all wolvie has to do is ****ing wave his arms around in any direction really fast and he'll tear Karl up. Weapons and all.

Robtard
RJ is doing that thing he does, where he ignores logic.

Rogue Jedi
Except he did and he ended up killing her.

You reminded me of something, Wolverine is also quite fast, he did block those flying spikes with his claws.

Edit: Deathstrike also had strength over Wolverine, the Nazi doesn't; in fact Wolverine is a lot stronger than he is, from movie feats. Karl took that hunk of metal through the chest which severed his spine.

Robtard
Karl took that hunk of metal through the chest which severed his spine.

No one is arguing he isn't a tough opponent or tough to take down, but his opponent has one of the best healing factors to keep him going indefinitely and an unbreakable skeleton, whole damage to the Nazi isn't healed (at least not right away), so every hit Logan lands, is going to stack up.

How do we know it severed his spine? Does he have a spine anymore?

Mairuzu
Deathstrike would beat him as well

Rogue Jedi
No one is arguing he isn't a tough opponent or tough to take down, but his opponent has one of the best healing factors to keep him going indefinitely and an unbreakable skeleton, whole damage to the Nazi isn't healed (at least not right away), so every hit Logan lands, is going to stack up.

How do we know it severed his spine? Does he have a spine anymore? He replaced the missing section with a metal rod. Nevermind, I got that off wiki, so it doesn't count here.

Mairuzu
karl vs batman

Rogue Jedi
Karl.

Robtard
Batman throws a bat-bomb at Karl and quickly runs away for the win.

Final Blaxican
There is no entity below Silver Surfer that can beat Wolverine in a fight that is "to the death".

It is a physical impossibility. Physically. Impossible.

Placidity
Human Torch could.

Rogue Jedi
A Jedi could.

Final Blaxican
Human Torch could.

hahah. Ha ha ha. No.

lol. Nah. Lightsaber can't go through Adamantium me thinks.

Placidity
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
hahah. Ha ha ha. No.

Explain why not?

Rogue Jedi

lol. Nah. Lightsaber can't go through Adamantium me thinks. That starts so many BS side arguments here. Some think it can, some vice versa. Too bad we'll never know.

Robtard
That starts so many BS side arguments here. Some think it can, some vice versa. Too bad we'll never know.

1) Adamantium is labelled as virtually indestructible. I believe pure adamantium is unbreakable (Hulk, Thor, nukes etc. failed), while lower grades of adamantium can be destroyed, though still difficult.

2) Lightsabres don't cut through all metals.

There's two solid (ie not b.s.) reasons why a lightsabre most likely wouldn't cut through Wolverines's adamantium.

Rogue Jedi
Your last sentence proves my point. Too much speculation.

Robtard
There is no entity below Silver Surfer that can beat Wolverine in a fight that is "to the death".

It is a physical impossibility. Physically. Impossible.

There's a gay-guy who calls himself Magneto who could probably do it.

Robtard
Your last sentence proves my point. Too much speculation.

What? There's little speculation, if we choose not to be foolish. Pure adamantium has withstood forces (heat, blunt trauma etc.) far greater than a lightsabre and lightsabres can be stopped by certain durable metals.

So from a betting angle, it would be wisest to bet that a lightsabre couldn't.

Rogue Jedi
Speculation.

Robtard
Speculation.

Don't be a fool.

Until someone factually makes adamantium and a lightsabre, it is speculation. Applying logic though (see points above), it's safe to say a lightsabre couldn't.

Rogue Jedi
OK you wanna get into it? Fine.

Lets say in the SW universe, on a scale of 1 to 10, phrick metal is a 10 as far as being indestructible, while here, adamantium is a 10.

Just because here adamantium is a 10 doesnt make it so in the SW universe. Hell, for all we know, it could be a 3.

Things work different ways in different universes.

Robtard
OK you wanna get into it? Fine.

Lets say in the SW universe, on a scale of 1 to 10, phrick metal is a 10 as far as being indestructible, while here, adamantium is a 10.

Just because here adamantium is a 10 doesnt make it so in the SW universe. Hell, for all we know, it could be a 3.

Things work different ways in different universes.

Good lord, by that same mindset, it could work "different" for the better, adamantium could be a 20, by your scale.

What has Phrik stood up against? Does it have an unbreakable clause like pure adamantium?

Pure adamantium in the 616 universe has withstood the likes of Hulk, Thor, Gladiator's heat vision (which is hotter than the sun) and nukes, just to name a few. Stands to reason a lightsabre doesn't hit harder than either Hulk or Thor and doesn't burn hotter than Gladiator's heat vision or a nuke.

Rogue Jedi
Good lord, by that same mindset, it could work "different for the better, adamantium could be a 20, by your scale. Doubtful. SW universe is far more advanced than ours, therefore it's safe to say elements and chemicals are on a different scale.

What's indestructible here is not necessarily indestructible there.

Lightsabers. But it is not stated in the movies that it is phrick metal. Speculation ensues!

Mhm....Too bad none of this is shown in the movies, or you might have a point.

Speculation!

Robtard
If we go from a pure movie standpoint, then it still unlikely that a sabre would cut through Wolverine.

1) Striker said it is "virtually indestructible, once it cools."

2) It withstood Phoenix's heat blast, which was turning people into a fine ash.

Rogue Jedi
Virtually.....Literally.......big difference.

Robtard

Rogue Jedi
Big boy!!! I'm so proud......

Robtard
Instead of being an ass, why don't you respond/counter the points?

Rogue Jedi
I'm the ass? Hey, I'm not the one who wrecks threads like it's a bodily function. Better an ass than an "ass."

Robtard
I'm the ass? Hey, I'm not the one who wrecks threads like it's a bodily function. Better an ass than an "ass."

Tu quoque, much? You notriously destroy any thread that happens to have SW theme with your belligerant "Star Wars PWNS all" stance.

A question was posed, I posted valid points, nothing more. Instead of countering, you took the clown's approach.

Forum Ninja
hahah. Ha ha ha. No.

lol. Nah. Lightsaber can't go through Adamantium me thinks.

Why do you think that? Do you have any evidence? It's not like Adamantium is cortosis. We'll never know, anyway.

This fight is ridiculous. Wolverine would simply tear out Kroenen's heart. Also, Wolverine is overpowered. He just can't ****ing die.

Rogue Jedi
Tu quoque, much? You notriously destroy any thread that happens to have SW theme with your belligerant "Star Wars PWNS all" stance.

A question was posed, I posted valid points, nothing more. Instead of countering, you took the clown's approach. OK Rob, if you say so, man.

Robtard
Originally posted by Forum Ninja
Why do you think that? Do you have any evidence? It's not like Adamantium is cortosis. We'll never know, anyway.

This fight is ridiculous. Wolverine would simply tear out Kroenen's heart. Also, Wolverine is overpowered. He just can't ****ing die.

Why do you people consistantly do this? There is rample reason to believe a lightsabre couldn't. Adamantium is virtually indestructible and lightsabres don't cut through everything, durable enough materials either slow or outright stop them.

He can die, it's juts really, really, really hard to kill him. Yes, this fight isn't fair, Nazi can't win.

Rogue Jedi
You made your point and I made mine, what are we arguing over? Seriously, take a step back and think how foolish we are being.

Robtard

Rogue Jedi

Robtard
OK then.

Karl, from Sling Blade.

Forum Ninja
Why do you people consistantly do this? There is rample reason to believe a lightsabre couldn't. Adamantium is virtually indestructible and lightsabres don't cut through everything, durable enough materials either slow or outright stop them.

He can die, it's juts really, really, really hard to kill him. Yes, this fight isn't fair, Nazi can't win.

Oh my lord. According to the Marvel universe, it is indestructable.

Watch me use your logic.

- Adamantium can't protect against anything.
- Lightsabers can virtually cut through anything.
- Durable enough materials either slow or outright stop Adamantium.

See? I just switched it all around. Convenient, huh?

Mairuzu

Robtard
Oh my lord. According to the Marvel universe, it is indestructable.

Watch me use your logic.

- Lightsabers can virtually cut through anything.
- Durable enough materials either slow or outright stop Adamantium.

See? I just switched it all around. Convenient, huh?

No, what you did was retarded and baseless. Especially your first point, that was completely stupid.

Fact: In the movie, Stryker says "once it cools, it's virtually indestructible."

Fact: In the movie, Lighsabres don't cut through everything and anything, they have some limits.

See, what you did is disregarded what we are shown and know, according to the movies. Try again?

Forum Ninja
No, what you did was retarded and baseless. Especially your first point, that was completely stupid.

Fact: In the movie, Stryker says "once it cools, it's virtually indestructible."

Fact: In the movie, Lighsabres don't cut through everything and anything, they have some limits.

See, what you did is disregarded what we are shown and know, according to the movies. Try again?

Don't let your emotions dictate the outcome of your post. From what I've seen, this may be an improvement from allowing your intelligence to dictate the outcome of your post.

I'll flip it on you again.

Fact: In the movies, Lightsabers cannot be destroyed and can slice through any metal. Wait . . . Virtually?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/virtually

This means it can be destroyed. Adamantium is super heated in the films and is melted at a high boiling point. A lightsaber cauterizes wounds and is extremely hot, able to cut effortlessly (Literally) through two tonne metal doors.

In the Star Wars films, the only limits Lightsabers have are other Lightsabers. Sorry to burst your bubble there. Can you show me a film scene from Star Wars where anything (Besides the force or another lightsaber) stops a Lightsaber from pwning everything it contacts?

TRY AGAIN?!!?1 LOL?!11

Robtard
Don't let your emotions dictate the outcome of your post. From what I've seen, this may be an improvement from allowing your intelligence to dictate the outcome of your post.

Fact: In the movies, Lightsabers cannot be destroyed and can slice through any metal. Wait . . . Virtually?

This means it can be destroyed. Adamantium is super heated in the films and is melted at a high boiling point. A lightsaber cauterizes wounds and is extremely hot, able to cut effortlessly (Literally) through two tonne metal doors.

In the Star Wars films, the only limits Lightsabers have are other Lightsabers. Sorry to burst your bubble there. Can you show me a film scene from Star Wars where anything (Besides the force or another lightsaber) stops a Lightsaber from pwning everything it contacts?

TRY AGAIN?!!?1 LOL?!11

Your attempts at insulting are rather lacking, do try harder on that, okay?

Again, you post nonsense and not movie facts.

Fact: The sabres couldn't cut through Gen. G's guard's staffs. So that's one thing. They were also heavily slowed down by the Federation blast-doors.

Fact: Adamantium is an alloy, that means it's made by combining two (or more) metals(& possibly other materials), which by themselves can be melted. Once thet mix and cool, it forms adamantium, which is as Stryker said "virtually indestructible." (Read that again, until it sinks in. Or watch X2 and actually pay attention to what Stryker says, your pick)

Fact: Lightsabres can be destroyed, it's happened several times throughout the films. You really need to pay attention when watching movies.

This "flipping" thing you're doing isn't working out for you, only making you seem the greater fool.

edit: this should really be captioned, hilariously stupid, it is:

Robtard
Anyone/SW geek

Do the sabres cut through anything in the films that has a "virtually indestructible" clause or is supposed to be indestructible?

Rogue Jedi
Here's some info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamantium

True adamantium
True adamantium is created through the mixing of certain chemical resins (defined only as "three closely related iron compounds"wink whose composition is classified as a highest possible level U.S. government top secret, although it has been said that the U.S. has shared the secret of adamantium's creation process with "certain of its allies" (sic). This process is almost prohibitively expensive and true adamantium is very rare as a result. True adamantium is nearly as strong as Captain America's shield and is, to all intents and purposes, indestructible. Adamantium's durability is somewhat dependent on its thickness. For example, a sufficient amount can survive a direct hit from a nuclear weapon as well as solar flares.

Secondary adamantium
As true adamantium is extremely difficult and expensive to create or manipulate, some parties found a way to duplicate it on a larger and more cost-effective scale at the expense of quality and durability. For most practical purposes, this secondary adamantium is also largely indestructible. Conventional weapons, such as ballistic missiles, have no effect on it; it is far stronger than even the most durable of titanium or steel compounds. However, extraordinary blunt force, such as a punch from a being with superhuman strength, can warp or break it. Unconventional forms of energy discharges have also been known to warp or damage secondary adamantium, such as Thor's lightning attacks using Mjolnir. Writers created secondary adamantium to deal with supposedly indestructible adamantium having been damaged or destroyed in the past; all such instances were retconned as appearances of secondary adamantium.

Adamantium beta
Adamantium beta is a new metal created as a side-effect of the process of bonding true adamantium to Wolverine's bones. His Healing Factor not only allowed him to survive the process, but also induced a molecular change in the metal. Adamantium beta functions identically to true adamantium, but it does not inhibit the biological processes of bone. Adamantium beta was first explained in Wolverine (vol.2) #80 (1994).

Rogue Jedi

Placidity
Hey, why are we discussing lightsabres in this topic again?

Rogue Jedi
Rob brought it up.

dadudemon

TRY AGAIN?!!?1 LOL?!11 laughing laughing laughing

I know what you're trying to do...and I find it quit funny.

Robard, this isn't my sock account. lol..

I swear.

Anyway. Yes, in the movies, many thing stop a light saber from slicing, other than another lightsaber. Remember Grievous's body guards and those buzzing staffs that they had? They were not lightsabers. Remeber the shield that separated Qui Gon, Obi, and Maul? etc. etc. etc.

Also, Adamantium is not superheated. It is kept in liquid form with some magnatism or something like that. However, it bubled in the movie...so I guess you're right, from a movie standpiont. Why did they get that wrong? I don't know.

However, I'm of the opinion that it would take several strikes, in the same spot, to cut through adamantium. This is my opinion on it since we have nothing better to go by. For the sake of scenario, depending on the scenario, I would sometimes side with adamantium NOT being harmed in any way by a lightsaber. Just depends.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing laughing laughing

I know what you're trying to do...and I find it quit funny.

Do enlighten us then, because all he's done so far is post nonsense, eg 'Adamantium can't protect against anything', 'lightsabres cut through everything' etc.

dadudemon
Do enlighten us then, because all he's done so far is post nonsense, eg 'Adamantium can't protect against anything', 'lightsabres cut through everything' etc.

It looks like he is a troll. And he is trolling you. He is making fun of you and others here (which includes my self) on how we debate. I'm almost sure he doesn't believe what he says, and he has limited knowledge on what he's arguing about. He is doing it specifically to get a rise out of you, bud. It's even possible that he's parodizing me at the end there. big grin

Edit- And please...stop being so defensive and grumpy, Mr. Piss and Vinegar.

Forum Ninja
Your attempts at insulting are rather lacking, do try harder on that, okay?

Sentence Fragment #2. How can I take you seriously if you cannot speak the only language you know properly? By the way, telling me to try harder doesn't help you win. You'll see.

The material in the staff is a metallic alloy called Phrik that a lightsaber CAN cut through if it is held there for a duration of time. If there are only quick strikes and fighting, the metallic alloy remains intact. Yes, it is vulnerable to a lightsaber.

"Heavily slowed down?" Why, because he cut through them slowly? Because he took his time?

I'll post this once more (Read it again, until it sinks in.)

Hell, I'll post the definition for you. Easier reading, right?

for the most part; almost wholly; just about: He is virtually unknown.

This means:

- Adamantium is indestructable for the most part.
- It is almost wholly indestructable.
- It is just about indestructable.

Do you get it yet? Christ almighty. Don't be so daft.

No, hilts can be destroyed. The lightsaber itself cannot. You need to pay closer attention to finer detail. They can withstand lightning, burning through metal doors, other lightsabers, human bone and tissue and other materials.

Also, hilts are made from an alloy as well.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/47/Quigondoor.jpg
"Guyz, im slowlyz pwnzing zee bl4zt d00r lolz?/"

From what we've seen, Lightsabers can cut through alloys if the Lightsaber is:

A) Applied to the alloy for a duration of time.
B) Smashed against the alloy in the same spot for a duration of time.

This is assuming Wolverine's alloy reacts the same to the lightsaber, which we will NEVER KNOW.

Only making me seem the greater fool, huh? Nice. You really stand out when insulting someone with your sub par English.

It looks like he is a troll. And he is trolling you. He is making fun of you and others here (which includes my self) on how we debate. I'm almost sure he doesn't believe what he says, and he has limited knowledge on what he's arguing about. He is doing it specifically to get a rise out of you, bud. It's even possible that he's parodizing me at the end there. big grin

This site has terrible issues defining trolls. Every time I debate here, I'm labelled as a troll because I go off-topic in some debates. Huh?

One time, I responded to the topic in a debate and some guy came in and said I was trolling. You know, trolling isn't retorting to a statement. You do know that, right?

dadudemon
This site has terrible issues defining trolls. Every time I debate here, I'm labelled as a troll because I go off-topic in some debates. Huh?

One time, I responded to the topic in a debate and some guy came in and said I was trolling. You know, trolling isn't retorting to a statement. You do know that, right?

It is quite obvious you are a troll. Don't you get tired of trolling?

Also, I could never have heard of Star Wars until today and researched these points in about an hour and been more correct than you. All of a sudden, you know the material names that directly contradicted a previous statement. Odd, isn't it? shifty

However, you have been directly contradicted by my self and were incorrect in the post I replied to. You can argue that post. I won't crap my pants like Robtard. I'll keep a level head.

At this point, you can say, "my bad, this is what I meant", or continue to pretend point out where you were wrong.

Also, when we are done, we can make wooden babies.

Your name is also suspicious. Don't you think you should have chosen a different name? I mean...trolling can be quite fun if you know how to do it properly. Your troll account can last much much longer if you go about it more correctly.

Robtard

Hard to tell these days, the lines blur between moron and troll. You're probably right though.
I won't crap my pants like Robtard. I'll keep a level head.

WTF are you on about, you like to claim I am angry, when clearly I'm not, we're discussing fiction, after all. Pointing out where he's wrong, is keeping a level head.

Rogue Jedi
Troll management ftw haermm

Robtard
Sentence Fragment #2. How can I take you seriously if you cannot speak the only language you know properly? By the way, telling me to try harder doesn't help you win. You'll see.

The material in the staff is a metallic alloy called Phrik that a lightsaber CAN cut through if it is held there for a duration of time. If there are only quick strikes and fighting, the metallic alloy remains intact. Yes, it is vulnerable to a lightsaber.

"Heavily slowed down?" Why, because he cut through them slowly? Because he took his time?

I'll post this once more (Read it again, until it sinks in.)

Hell, I'll post the definition for you. Easier reading, right?

for the most part; almost wholly; just about: He is virtually unknown.

This means:

- Adamantium is indestructable for the most part.
- It is almost wholly indestructable.
- It is just about indestructable.

Do you get it yet? Christ almighty. Don't be so daft.

No, hilts can be destroyed. The lightsaber itself cannot. You need to pay closer attention to finer detail. They can withstand lightning, burning through metal doors, other lightsabers, human bone and tissue and other materials.

Also, hilts are made from an alloy as well.

"Guyz, im slowlyz pwnzing zee bl4zt d00r lolz?/"

From what we've seen, Lightsabers can cut through alloys if the Lightsaber is:

A) Applied to the alloy for a duration of time.
B) Smashed against the alloy in the same spot for a duration of time.

This is assuming Wolverine's alloy reacts the same to the lightsaber, which we will NEVER KNOW.

Only making me seem the greater fool, huh? Nice. You really stand out when insulting someone with your sub par English.

You continue to post nonsense as movie facts, this is getting old.

Actually, it's my second language.

As noted, you're not intelligent enough to be a grammar Nazi, so just stop, one must not make errors themselves before they try and wear that mantel; otherwise they come off as hypocritical morons, as you have.

You have several sentence fragments and misspellings above, genius.

Rogue Jedi

dadudemon
Hard to tell these days, the lines blur between moron and troll. You're probably right though.

WTF are you on about, you like to claim I am angry, when clearly I'm not, we're discussing fiction, after all. Pointing out where he's wrong, is keeping a level head.

I think I'm overly suspicious.

LOL. Case in point. If you were to say those words in real life, don't you think that they would sound a little angry? (not just that paragraph...your posts to trollboy.)

Robtard
I think I'm overly suspicious.

LOL. Case in point. If you were to say those words in real life, don't you think that they would sound a little angry? (not just that paragraph...your posts to trollboy.)

Thinking back at his posts in a few threads, your suspicions have merit. Foolish of me to play along with him.

That would depend heavily on my tone and body language. One can call someone an '*******' and not be angry.

Forum Ninja
It is quite obvious you are a troll. Don't you get tired of trolling?

Also, I could never have heard of Star Wars until today and researched these points in about an hour and been more correct than you. All of a sudden, you know the material names that directly contradicted a previous statement. Odd, isn't it? shifty

However, you have been directly contradicted by my self and were incorrect in the post I replied to. You can argue that post. I won't crap my pants like Robtard. I'll keep a level head.

At this point, you can say, "my bad, this is what I meant", or continue to pretend point out where you were wrong.

Also, when we are done, we can make wooden babies.

Your name is also suspicious. Don't you think you should have chosen a different name? I mean...trolling can be quite fun if you know how to do it properly. Your troll account can last much much longer if you go about it more correctly.

You're paranoid. It's absurd. Instead of glaring rhetoric, can you point out where I trolled in this thread? It would be nice. Everyone who has accused me of trolling so far (Roughly four people I've debated with who weren't pleased with their results) cannot back up their extensive theories.

The question here is . . . Can you?

dadudemon
You're paranoid. It's absurd. Instead of glaring rhetoric, can you point out where I trolled in this thread? It would be nice. Everyone who has accused me of trolling so far (Roughly four people I've debated with who weren't pleased with their results) cannot back up their extensive theories.

The question here is . . . Can you?

No. I don't have to. big grin

It's there for everyone to see. This place has mostly posts from adults who are fairly intelligent. There's not reason to dignify more trolling.

Edit- Now you can go "ZOMG! I SO GOT U! LOOK IT! NO ONE CAN EVEN PROOVE TEH TROLLZ!"

K. no expression

However, please do continue to troll Robtard. He is raping your ass and you're pissing him off. Both entertaining for me.

dadudemon
Thinking back at his posts in a few threads, your suspicions have merit. Foolish of me to play along with him.

That would depend heavily on my tone and body language. One can call someone an '*******' and not be angry.

Indeed. Damn you and you feeding teh trolls. lol

That is true. You could be like the old man on everybody loves Raymond and just be grumpy about everything just for the sake of it...and not really mean anything by it.

Robtard

However, please do continue to troll Robtard. He is raping your ass and you're pissing him off. Both entertaining for me.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trolling me. Bastard.

dadudemon
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trolling me. Bastard.

I'm indeed a bastard. laughing

However, I would not make nearly as many mistakes as that guy has. My troll account would be impeccable. No one would know. And I would certainly know how old the Comedian was in the movie versus his comic book age. Pathetic internet "expert". But it is certainly fun watching him insult people.

Mairuzu
So... when did Karl get lightsabers?

Forum Ninja
No. I don't have to. big grin

It's there for everyone to see. This place has mostly posts from adults who are fairly intelligent. There's not reason to dignify more trolling.

Edit- Now you can go "ZOMG! I SO GOT U! LOOK IT! NO ONE CAN EVEN PROOVE TEH TROLLZ!"

K. no expression

More rhetoric.

I'm actually just genuinely waiting for you to provide evidence as to how I trolled.

I won't hold my breath.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
So... when did Karl get lightsabers?
He took them, after he "pwned" Sidious and Yoda at the same time. Word.

Mairuzu
Karl's a ****ing badass then, pwns wolverine

dadudemon
More rhetoric.

I'm actually just genuinely waiting for you to provide evidence as to how I trolled.

I won't hold my breath.

You got me. You didn't troll anyone and I randomly call people trolls when I can no longer pwn them or I am getting pwned too hard.

Now that you've pwned me, what can I do now? Is there life after pwn?

Mairuzu
No one can pwn me stoned

Mairuzu
except weed, that ***** has got me by the balls you knowwwwwwwwwww

Forum Ninja
You got me. You didn't troll anyone and I randomly call people trolls when I can no longer pwn them or I am getting pwned too hard.

Now that you've pwned me, what can I do now? Is there life after pwn?

Since you're being sarcastic, what other reason is there? I've asked you numerous times to present an incident in this thread where I trolled (because you claim I did) and all you've come up with is elaborate rhetoric and silly explanations.

Let's go back here:

See, you missed it here. You couldn't quite understand. I didn't make fun of how he debated. I legitimately used his debating tactic against him. It worked quite well. This does not make me a troll. I've asked you to provide evidence that I trolled in this thread. Instead? You've gone on several miniature rants about how I trolled without providing any solid proof. I haven't even seen a quote yet.

I would have had to provoke him. It may look that way because he became irate but that is not the case. I explained to him that I had to assume because I could not properly understand his awkward sentence structure. He did not appreciate this and began to patronize me. That was not the case. I explained that to him.

Mairuzu
who. the ****. cares

all of you homos get over it, roll a ****ing joint

suck my nipples a bit, and smoke another joint

dadudemon
Since you're being sarcastic, what other reason is there? I've asked you numerous times to present an incident in this thread where I trolled (because you claim I did) and all you've come up with is elaborate rhetoric and silly explanations.

Let's go back here:

See, you missed it here. You couldn't quite understand. I didn't make fun of how he debated. I legitimately used his debating tactic against him. It worked quite well. This does not make me a troll. I've asked you to provide evidence that I trolled in this thread. Instead? You've gone on several miniature rants about how I trolled without providing any solid proof. I haven't even seen a quote yet.

I would have had to provoke him. It may look that way because he became irate but that is not the case. I explained to him that I had to assume because I could not properly understand his awkward sentence structure. He did not appreciate this and began to patronize me. That was not the case. I explained that to him.

No no. I was being serious. What can I do? I am giving completely up. I have no idea what to do. You utterly and completely pwned me. That's why they call you the ForumNinja, though, right? I don't feel bad about getting pwned by you. I am not ashamed. It actually doesn't feel so bad. I don't see what the big deal about being pwned is, anymore. I think I'll get me two or three more pwns later today. I think Mairuzu would love to rub the pwns on his nips...or even his taint.

Mairuzu
dont ignore my weed posts sad

Forum Ninja
No no. I was being serious. What can I do? I am giving completely up. I have no idea what to do. You utterly and completely pwned me. That's why they call you the ForumNinja, though, right? I don't feel bad about getting pwned by you. I am not ashamed. It actually doesn't feel so bad. I don't see what the big deal about being pwned is, anymore. I think I'll get me two or three more pwns later today. I think Mairuzu would love to rub the pwns on his nips...or even his taint.

Oh, dadudemon. You're such a bugger.

I'm still waiting. In both threads. lolz

dadudemon
Oh, dadudemon. You're such a bugger.

I'm still waiting. In both threads. lolz

Wanna see my cock? smile

Mairuzu
im about to pwn dadudemon right now watch

hey dadudemon? whats up with your name? I mean the "mon" sounds like its jamaican mon, and you aren't jamaican.

and the "da" is like black people slang, thats right, black people

no im not gonna call them african american, ill call them black people, negro sounds too harsh, ****** is really harsh, african american is too long and sounds gay

wait

what was i talking about?

Forum Ninja
I'll bring the microscope.

dadudemon
im about to pwn dadudemon right now watch

hey dadudemon? whats up with your name? I mean the "mon" sounds like its jamaican mon, and you aren't jamaican.

and the "da" is like black people slang, thats right, black people

no im not gonna call them african american, ill call them black people, negro sounds too harsh, ****** is really harsh, african american is too long and sounds gay

wait

what was i talking about?

there's no mon like dadudemon. You just wait. When weed is legalized in OK, I'll be vaporizing it with a prescription.

I'll bring the microscope.

LOL, how clever. You're saying that you'll get a microscope to look at my weeeenar. Dude, that is funny. Where did you hear that one? Or did you make that up? hmm

Props to you if you made that up. yes

Mairuzu
About to buy my vaporizer soon smile getting a nice deal

Mairuzu
there's no mon like dadudemon. You just wait. When weed is legalized in OK, I'll be vaporizing it with a prescription.

LOL, how clever. You're saying that you'll get a microscope to look at my weeeenar. Dude, that is funny. Where did you hear that one? Or did you make that up? hmm

Props to you if you made that up. yes he was talking about mah brain sad

Forum Ninja

Props to you if you made that up. yes

lolz, the microscope is for your brain. I'll need tweezharz for your weeeenharz. HARHARHAR.

EDIT: Mairuzu beat me to it. sad

Mairuzu
oh his brain... not mine...

dadudemon
lolz, the microscope is for your brain. I'll need tweezharz for your weeeenharz. HARHARHAR.

EDIT: Mairuzu beat me to it. sad

NO NO NO! I got it! el oh el.

The microscope is for looking at really small stuff!

ZOMG!

Was dat teh funniez, or wut!

Forum Ninja
NO NO NO! I got it! el oh el.

The microscope is for looking at really small stuff!

ZOMG!

Was dat teh funniez, or wut!

NEIN!

dadudemon
NEIN!

You misspelled "I'm a f*g".

Mairuzu
f*g

Robtard
f*g

Just testing if the word *** is censored; seems *** is. Let's try a few derivatives.

faggoty
faggery
faggishness

Mairuzu
phags

Forum Ninja
fhegs

Captain REX
I'm indeed a bastard. laughing

However, I would not make nearly as many mistakes as that guy has. My troll account would be impeccable. No one would know. And I would certainly know how old the Comedian was in the movie versus his comic book age. Pathetic internet "expert". But it is certainly fun watching him insult people.

Knock off the trolling, dadudemon. It's not appreciated and is only disruptive.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Captain REX
Knock off the trolling, dadudemon. It's not appreciated and is only disruptive.

Uhh, dude. I'm pretty sure everyone here would point out the obviousness of ForumNinja being a troll.

You've fallen for it.

You've been trolled, CR. Seriously. no expression

Mairuzu
Don't listen to him Rex, even his name is annoying.

omgchos
ok what follows is an attempt to revive this thread....
so i'm of the opinion that the adamantium would indeed survive the light saber(ex: wolverine is obliterated by a sentinel from the future, with a pulse blast, leaving his skeleton perfectly intact. the rest of him didn't survive), however if somehow a lightsaber got introduced later in the thread(idk why, cuz i didn't read that far back) if it was thrust into wolverine and left there chances are he wouldnt heal, simply because it would be doing "constant" damage.

Robtard
Doing constant damaged? So it's reasonable to think Wolverine will just stand in one place during the fight and take hits?

Rubbish.

omgchos
my point was, that since a lightsaber is basically like an overpowered blowtorch, it will constantly burn him. kinda like if u stuck a flame under a paper it will keep burning it. thats all i meant by constant. once the lightsaber is thrust through him it'll keep burning him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>