okay teleports v bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valerian
Deadpool
Nightcrawler
v.
Hulk
Juggernaut

fun
fun
who will win?
in a field of rocks, nay boulders.
again I ask who will win?

Mindset
Hulk
Juggernaut

Deadpool isn't a teleporter btw.

Darth Martin
Lot of Spite threads today.

Mekrob
Double Penetration used to have a teleporter... not sure if he does now.

Nightcrawler solos, with or without teleporting.

Mindset
Yea, but he's not a teleporter, it's not like he's gonna be using it to help him in this fight ala NC or Blink, for example.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, but he's not a teleporter, it's not like he's gonna be using it to help him in this fight ala NC or Blink, for example. The thread never said it would help them in the fight, penis ladle. erm

Mindset
Originally posted by Mekrob
The thread never said it would help them in the fights penis ladle. erm Never said it did, but it did label him as a teleporter, which he isn't, labia lips.

Valerian
Hulk
Juggernaut

Deadpool isn't a teleporter btw.

sry didn't know much about him and played a game where he teleported that's kinda weird cuz i just confirmed that he can't teleport

Valerian
regardless who would win sry bout that messup

Mindset
Originally posted by Valerian
regardless who would win sry bout that messup It's ok, I don't blame you, I blame Bran

Mekrob
Never said it did, but it did label him as a teleporter, which he isn't, labia lips. No it didn't, it said he was "okay teleports", meaning he teleports okay, colon eyes.

KingD19
To put this to rest, Deadpool is not a teleporter, he has a teleportation device on his belt. And Nightcrawler could solo if he took on his dark persona, in which he teleported pieces of people, and left others. For example, port in close, grab your, head, and port out. Although I don't know if Juggs can go down like that. I think Hulk can't take having his head separated from his body.

Mindset
I completely disagree about everything you said, taint tongue.

guy222
hulk/cain

KingD19
I wish I was a teleporting brick.

Mindset
I wasn't even talking to you.

You just got in the way.

KingD19
Well I apologize and retract my previous statement. I hope you accept it.

Badabing
KingD19 is warned for name calling!

stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Well I apologize and retract my previous statement. I hope you accept it. Well I don't accept it because you hurt my feelings.

KingD19
Aww man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I just saw what you said, thought it was directed at me, and, and I just lost my head. Is there anything I can do to make up for my rudeness?

Mindset
Tbh I didn't really read what you said.

Valerian
ok so deadpool has a porting device?
that explains it sry for the mix up
btw just for the sake of fairness nightcrawler doesn't have darkside
who will?
I think teleports will win
P.S. you guys are funny

KingD19
Well, considering Kurt won't do the port/amputation, I think the bricks take it.

Lord Feron
Throw in blink instead of DP and she can bfr them with ease.

Bouboumaster
The bricks demolish them

The Nuul
Lulz @ OP.

StiltmanFTW
. . .

Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.