Spidey Villains vs Batman Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Joker
Killer Croc
Bane

vs.

Green Goblin
Lizard
Doc Ock

To make it fair, give Batman villains a day of prep and the fight happens in Gotham.

psycho gundam
can't really prep for a vicious beating from doc ock's arms.

D_Dude1210
I dunno, Joker is pretty good with prep.

Lead em to a trap, etc. Doc is still vulnerable if you don't attack just the arms.

Mindset
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I dunno, Joker is pretty good with prep.

Lead em to a trap, etc. Doc is still vulnerable if you don't attack just the arms. When fighting Doc Ock, who attacks just his arms?

No one?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Mindset
When fighting Doc Ock, who attacks just his arms?

No one?

I know. stick out tongue I was being sarcastic. I guess I musta missed the whole sarcasm angle here. Damned language barriers...

Mindset
Australians don't speak English?

D_Dude1210
I can speak English, but English isn't my primary language... sad

Makes language nuances like expressing sarcasm come out differently and tottally miss it's mark.

I-Drop
It would have to be more than a day. Basic knowledge isn't enough 4 a win. Joker could set a trap, but there's no telling if all three of them will fall for it AND get killed/disabled by it. If ONE of them doesn't, that's fuked up for Joker & crew because any of these Spidey villains can solo if they get into a scrap.

Mindset
Osborn and Doc Ock are also geniuses.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by I-Drop
It would have to be more than a day. Basic knowledge isn't enough 4 a win. Joker could set a trap, but there's no telling if all three of them will fall for it AND get killed/disabled by it. If ONE of them doesn't, that's fuked up for Joker & crew because any of these Spidey villains can solo if they get into a scrap.

I can imagine a decent acid/gas trap doing a ton of damage to the Spidey villains and then have Bane and Croc finish em off.

Tho I do believe Spidey villains take the majority here.

D_Dude1210
Osborn and Doc Ock are also geniuses.

Who aren't on their turf and has 0 prep. smile

Mindset
Who aren't on their turf and has 0 prep. smile Yea, that really affects their intelligence, my bad.

D_Dude1210
Yea, that really affects their intelligence, my bad.

Doesn't affect their intelligence in the least. Just affects the amount of good their intelligence can do with regards to this fight.

Mindset
Doesn't affect their intelligence in the least. Just affects the amount of good their intelligence can do with regards to this fight. So your post really didn't have anything to do with mine it appears.

D_Dude1210
So your post really didn't have anything to do with mine it appears.

Well your post was to simply state that they are geniuses. My reply was to clarify to other readers of the thread that the circumstances that surround them limits the amount of good their intelligence can do for them. stick out tongue

Mindset
I'm watching the X-men cartoon, the 90s one.

D_Dude1210
I'm watching the X-men cartoon, the 90s one.

Youtube or dvds?

Mindset
dled from the internets

psycho gundam
the episode "obsession" for the win.

Placidity
I'm watching Wolverine and the X-men. Apparently Wolvie can reconstruct the past by smell :O

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm watching Wolverine and the X-men. gay

SIAFON
I take Spidey's bag of vile villains here. Croc vs The Lizard, I say Dr. Conners. Doc Ock vs Bane, I'm willing to give Bane the benefit of the doubt here. But the Joker vs The Goblin, I got to take the Goblin. Look at the grand scheme he is running in Marvel at the moment, he is proving to be one of the great strategical minds in Marvel.

I-Drop
W/out some great prep, Bane/Ock is not a fight. It's just some dude on steroids getting whacked upside the head by metal objects until he passes out. Or he gets impaled by said metal objects.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by I-Drop
W/out some great prep, Bane/Ock is not a fight. It's just some dude on steroids getting whacked upside the head by metal objects until he passes out. Or he gets impaled by said metal objects.

Well, there is a bit of prep on the Batman villain side plus they're fighting on their turf making prep a lot easier and making it harder on the spidey villains.

I can imagine Joker unleashing some sort of chemical gas trap for the Spidey villains and then use Bane and Croc to finish the job.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm watching Wolverine and the X-men. Apparently Wolvie can reconstruct the past by smell :O
you mean can identify what occured?

I-Drop
Well, there is a bit of prep on the Batman villain side plus they're fighting on their turf making prep a lot easier and making it harder on the spidey villains.

I can imagine Joker unleashing some sort of chemical gas trap for the Spidey villains and then use Bane and Croc to finish the job. Not sure what effects it'll have on Lizard/GG. They're mega tough & have healing factors. & this is ASSUMING they fall 4it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.