Characters With The Most Potential?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
I'll probably forget about this idea tomorrow, so I figured I'd make the thread now before I forget.

Which anime characters do you think have alot of potential? you know, if they applied themselves more, or got really creative with their techniques and powers and stuff.

Kero_Co
Shino/Yamato-Naruto
Yakamo- 3x3 Eyes(wish there was more T_T)
Uub-DBZ
Leorio- Hunter x Hunter
Knuckles- Sonic anything.
Koenma- Yu Yu Hakusho
Tachibana- S-Cry-ed
Keroro- Keroro Gunsou
The cast of Paranoia Agent(psuedo-physical manifestations of thoughts and emotions)

Quincy
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Shino/Yamato-Naruto
Yakamo- 3x3 Eyes(wish there was more T_T)
Uub-DBZ
Leorio- Hunter x Hunter
Koenma- Yu Yu Hakusho
Tachibana- S-Cry-ed
Keroro- Keroro Gunsou
The cast of Paranoia Agent(psuedo-physical manifestations of thoughts and emotions)

Is there any reason why you think so?

What potential does Koenma have?

BradBalboa
Uub deffinately GT ****ed him over so ba wlel it did that to pretty much all of DB. Uub had the potential to be more powerful than anyone els ein the universe...

IppoDLuffy
Rock Lee-are you kdding how hard this guy works to get stronger

Symmetric Chaos
Kenpachi. Imagine if he reached Bankai!

Kento
Domon..Or would had the Hokage weapons not been destroyed. Physically the strongest and a will that kept something from taking over his body but dumber than a rock.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Kento
Domon..Or would had the Hokage weapons not been destroyed. Physically the strongest and a will that kept something from taking over his body but dumber than a rock. Domon rules he reminds me of Kuwabara

Kento
Yea pretty much the same. Underused potential, dumb, and rivalry with main character.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Kero_Co

Hell Yes, imo, he's being further pushed to the sidelines now >_>...this is the guy who could (someone clarify this for me) control the Master Emerald.

He's like the 4th oldest character in the series (oldest here = years since they appeared initially).

I'm not commenting on the others since I've not heard of them before stick out tongue

And Uryu Ishida is another one, his Quincy Final Form would be utter rapeage to nearly anyone

Geass
Probably Sanji from One Piece but,I'm only on episode 75 so I'll probably change my opinion later on.

LDHZenkai
Gonna have to second Kenpachi. He's already one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, in Bleach and he can't even use his Bankai.

Endless Mike
Haruka Kaminogi

She barely knows how to use her powers and is still a multiversal threat

Astner
This thread should be devoted to development of characters rather than power. It takes more neuron power to develop an interesting character who, though limitations and flaws, consistently can overcome the odds. It doesn't take a genius to make a character being capable of destroying the Omniverse.

That being said, Kanzaki Urumi was well developed in the manga, but there were some knock backs. Too bad the manga ended, I'd like more information about her or characters like her.

As for the thread, either the anti-hero or the main character (sometimes both) of an unspecified fiction.

Quincy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
And Uryu Ishida is another one, his Quincy Final Form would be utter rapeage to nearly anyone

We're buddies now.

SSJ2Vegeta
DBZ: I thought goten or trunks would have has the most potential, but a dissapointment again

Naruto: too many characters but naruto or sasuke have got very good potential

One piece: Luffy, he always manages to win :L

for the heck of it im puttin pokemon down
Pokemon: Person Ash, he's the main. Pokemon, Have no idea but hitmonlee is good, most potential for baby pokemon riolu, tyrogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.