what would happen if you put SHIRLEY PHELPS and ANNE COULTER in the same room?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
threw away the key and put cameras behind one way glass windows{bulletproof}. the room is filled with chairs and table. big grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Phelps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Coulter

AngryManatee
http://blogs.suntimes.com/scanners/pale.jpg

leonheartmm
lmao, pan's labyrinth. shit, that actually looks like the love child of the two *****.

Bicnarok
Never heard of these people

inimalist
hot sex

Robtard
Despite being a wreckage ****, Coulter is intelligent and well spoken. Phelps is little more than a ranting moron.

So Coulter would thoroughly embarrass Phelps and Phelps would be too stupid to realize it. /the end

leonheartmm
but phelps attacks physically and with the bible and isnt scared to incite violence and delinquency. shes also bat shit crazy and has an illegitemate son............

jinXed by JaNx
I'm not sure what would happen but Anne would most likely end up slandering jews and calling someone a fagott. I wouldn't care though because i'd tap it wink

Robtard
Dude, she can look decent at times; I suspect this is due to a lot of makeup and proper camera angles. But you can never escape the adam's apple, man-hands and general anorexic-ness of it all.

Robtard
Originally posted by leonheartmm
but phelps attacks physically and with the bible and isnt scared to incite violence and delinquency. shes also bat shit crazy and has an illegitemate son............

Didn't know this was a Vs. thread.

I'd still side with Coulter. She has a squarish jaw, so she can probably take a hit well. Her arms are long and sinewy, so her knuckles are probably little more than jagged bone and pack a decent blow. She could also deliver a decent Muy Thai knee thrust with those knobby ****ers that connect her stick calves and spaghetti thighs, if she's able to get Phelps in a clinch.

I say Coulter wins 4/5, easy.

leonheartmm
^but phelps looks like shes posing for mugshots in women's prison or a psyche ward for the criminally insane. i think shed take it.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, she can look decent at times; I suspect this is due to a lot of makeup and proper camera angles. But you can never escape the adam's apple, man-hands and general anorexic-ness of it all.

I'm not saying i'd beg for it.

Forum Ninja
I'm assuming the unstoppable force would meet the immovable object?

Robtard
^but phelps looks like shes posing for mugshots in women's prison or a psyche ward for the criminally insane. i think shed take it.

Posing and a little presumed insanity doesn't trump, a solid chin, street-brawler's knuckles and Muy Thai knobby knees, sorry.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
Posing and a little presumed insanity doesn't trump, a solid chin, street-brawler's knuckles and Muy Thai knobby knees, sorry.

laughing out loud

She knows how to use guns too

Symmetric Chaos
They would have a polite and civil discussion.

Originally posted by Forum Ninja
I'm assuming the unstoppable force would meet the immovable object?

Irresistable force. It's an important difference.

Forum Ninja
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They would have a polite and civil discussion.

Irresistable force. It's an important difference.

Irresistible force is an important difference. What exactly is an "Irresistable" force?

Adam_PoE
threw away the key and put cameras behind one way glass windows{bulletproof}. the room is filled with chairs and table. big grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Phelps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Coulter

Ann Coulter would argue with Shirley Phelps-Roper over her anti-gay credentials, as she did with Mike Huckabee:

3XlyDU0D1Vs

PWV7K5v13QY

Symmetric Chaos
Irresistible force is an important difference. What exactly is an "Irresistable" force?

You're kidding right? An irresistible force is a force that cannot be resisted.

An unstoppable force would simpy pass though an immovable object, thus meaning there is no paradox. An irresistible force would have to try moving the immovable object; that's what creates the paradox in the first place.

Robtard

An unstoppable force would simpy pass though an immovable object, thus meaning there is no paradox. An irresistible force would have to try moving the immovable object; that's what creates the paradox in the first place.

What of said immovable object has an impassable clause?

Symmetric Chaos
Google says you made up that phrase.

jinXed by JaNx

laughing out loud

KidRock
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

Forum Ninja

Wow. You completely and utterly missed the boat on that last post of mine.

Yes, I understand how they work. I was trying to be subtle about your mispelling of "Irresistible."

Nevermind.

Symmetric Chaos
Wow. You completely and utterly missed the boat on that last post of mine.

Yes, I understand how they work. I was trying to be subtle about your mispelling of "Irresistible."

Nevermind.

I saw what you were doing. I trolled you right back.

Forum Ninja
I saw what you were doing. I trolled you right back. I was actually just joking, not trolling. stick out tongue

If I were trolling, I'd still be trying to annoy you once you grabbed the bait.

Also, by the way you reacted, I honestly believe that you didn't see through that.

It's all good though.

I bet Coulter could take phelps in a fist fight. What do you think?

Symmetric Chaos
I bet Coulter could take phelps in a fist fight. What do you think?

Probably. Phelps has the advantage of teeth in a street brawl.

leonheartmm
i think the real question is "WHOSE **** IS LARGE ENOUGH TO SWALLOW THE OTHER WHOLE!" . any1 remember "TREMORS"?

Robtard

Google has nothing on me.

Robtard
i think the real question is "WHOSE **** IS LARGE ENOUGH TO SWALLOW THE OTHER WHOLE!" . any1 remember "TREMORS"?

Is that the movie where we see Kevin Bacon's penis?

(tiab)

leonheartmm
i dont know, it had lots of worm like mosters which dug underground and came up and ate people whole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.