Ultimate Assassins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Pick abilities from characters that are metahumans or lower.

These are abilities for the most effective assassin in the real world. That is, only you have any super abilities. Your goal is to obviously assassinate people, but the hits must be impossible, silent and anonymous to maintain a legendary and mythical reputation.

For example sniping from afar would be fine, but unleashing a large bright optic beam to take a target out is far from silent nor anonymous.

- Abilities can't include multiple skillsets (such as Bullseye).

- Assume your character will have the skills of a Delta Force operator.

Scenario I: Pick two abilities

Scenario II: Pick three abilities

Scenario III: Which comic character (meta or below) would be the ultimate assassin in the real world (based on carrying out hits that are impossible, silent and anonymous).

Placidity

Susan Storm's Invisibility

Shadow Cat's Phasing

Mystique's Shapeshifting

Nightcrawler's Teleportation

Shadow Cat's Phasing

Scenario III: Which comic character (meta or below) would be the ultimate assassin in the real world (based on carrying out hits that are impossible, silent and anonymous).

Didn't really think about this answer, but I'll just say Mystique.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Placidity
Pick abilities from characters that are metahumans or lower.

These are abilities for the most effective assassin in the real world. That is, only you have any super abilities. Your goal is to obviously assassinate people, but the hits must be impossible, silent and anonymous to maintain a legendary and mythical reputation.

For example sniping from afar would be fine, but unleashing a large bright optic beam to take a target out is far from silent nor anonymous.

- Abilities can't include multiple skillsets (such as Bullseye).

- Assume your character will have the skills of a Delta Force operator.

Scenario I: Nightcrawler and Invisble Kid

Scenario II: Night Crawler, Invisible Kid, Wolverine

Scenario III: Invisible Woman.

Placidity
Originally posted by fangirl101
Scenario I: Nightcrawler and Invisble Kid

Scenario II: Night Crawler, Invisible Kid, Wolverine

Scenario III: Invisible Woman.

I shoud've made it clearer that you can only pick one ability from each character.

So for Wolverine, I'm assuming its his healing factor you want, or is it his senses?

Anyway, I wouldn't expect the ultimate assassin to be detected, much less likely suffer any injuries.

KingD19
1. Blinks teleportation/Morphs Shapeshifting
2. Blinks teleportation/Morphs shapeshifting/Long Shot or Domino's luck(whichever is more potent)
3. I'm gonna go with morph...... Or Mr.47

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.