Parent Care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
When you grow older and marry, how would you treat your kids if you had any? Would you be over-protective, or understanding?
If you do have kids already how do you treat them. For the minors, how do you think a child should be treated, (or how do you think your parents should treat you)

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I would advise them not to seek answers for their homework from retards (the people below me) in movie forums on the internet.

Robtard
I concur, er, wait a second...

Deja~vu
extremes are never good because it'll cause rebellion.

Bicnarok

Burning thought
A strict but fair hand, always explain if you have to dicipline the child and dont let them get away with doing what they want. Spoiling a child rotten with gifts will also make them greedy and always want more.

inimalist
each child is an individual which requires special and unique attention/parenting from their care givers. Ideas of how "children" in general "aught" to be parented is terribly detrimental.

chithappens
Do you guys think a father should go to jail for not playing child support?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chithappens
Do you guys think a father should go to jail for not playing child support?

That seems ironic at best.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chithappens
Do you guys think a father should go to jail for not playing child support? Read a funny literotica story about this once.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Read a funny literotica story about this once.

laughing out loud

Lord Knightfa11
With duct tape and baseball bats.

Jack Daniels
thats almost what I told my daughter b4 she went to school ..lol..good one knight...I hate this time of morning I had to quit drinking...seriously though..its different these days then when I grew up...kids walk into prison at school...sux for them...but my kid is SMART...honor roll kid with common street sense in other words she is kewl but stays out of trouble...me and wifey did well

Lara
I think alot of problems between parents and kids is the lack of communication and empathy. Kids should speak up more and parents should listen more.

But that is just my opinion. erm

Jack Daniels
good opinion and thats one reason me and wifey have faired so well my daughter tells me "almost everything" I told her to hush this morning though when she mentioned her b/f thats wifeys department..lol...drugs partying etc she comes to us with all questions ..I just cant handle the boys...I know how I was..thank goodness she is only going for the brainy guys...for a kewl kid thats wierd

Lara
laughing out loud

ArgyleSocker
you want child support ...... get out you .... I LOVE ICUBE

siriuswriter
a really really really delicate balance between guardianship and freedom.

which just happens to change every millisecond.

OR, not the way my mother raised me.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Lara
I think alot of problems between parents and kids is the lack of communication and empathy. Kids should speak up more and parents should listen more.

But that is just my opinion. erm Mine also.

This kind of reminds me of some circumstances in churches, which I gave a speech about. Parents won't let their kids be honest because the kids are afraid that their parents will judge them. So, the daughter gets pregnant and gets an abortion because she is afraid to tell her parents that she is pregnant. She is afraid of the condemnation.

When I spoke in front of a group once, I told them that if they were more open and sympathetic, then the girl would not have gotten an abortion and that the church needs to be more understanding and less condemning about these things. In the churches eyes, I said, which is the worst sin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.