Rosanna Arquette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigloss75
anybody heard from her lately??? shes always made some random appearances in movies that ive enjoyed lol...is she taking some time off these days or whats up???

GrillingNemo
last i saw of her was in lipstick jungle and a quick cameo on law and order....but i did hear recently that the author nora roberts was coming out with a movie for one of her books and she was gonna be in it

justdecent
looked her up and she hasn't been in anything major recently, but she just recently finished that movie up and its gonna be on lifetime...here's the trailer: http://www.dailymotion.com/lifetimepd/video/14625002

idowhatiamtold
my best friend always tells me about how good the nora roberts books are...(the author of the northern lights movie that she is gonna be in)...looks like it will be pretty good, plus i havent seen rosanna in a while so im gonna check it out

bigloss75
checked out the movie after reading your posts...it was good and im looking forward to the next 3 movies!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.