Odin and RKT vs. Maaldor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
If you don't know, Maaldor was a Pre-Crisis villain who was casually beating up Superman and other PC Kryptonians and his death created a new universe

Endless Mike
Bump

He was easily shrugging off PC Supes' best attacks

Lord Feron
Idk who he is but if that his best feat is casually dealing with supes then Odin Solo's RKT would be spite. I know RKT doesn't have feats but imo He is odin multiplied by alot!

Endless Mike
Like I said, when he died he created a Big Bang and a new universe

Lord Feron
Well that won't help him fight unless he decide to kamikaze himself and go the a doble KO draw.

Endless Mike
It's showing how much power he had

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's showing how much power he had

Your right it is great power. But it doesn't translate into anything battleworthy. It proves nothing in terms how that feat can help him ina defensive or offensive way in a battle.

vlaaad12345
You mean besides proving that he has enough power in him to create a ****ing universe.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
You mean besides proving that he has enough power in him to create a ****ing universe.

unless he has displayed a blast poweful enough to atleast wipe out a solar system or take atleast 2 planets and smashing themtogether creating dust or something. Tell he has atleast donse soem,thing like that since "he has enough power in him to create a ****ing universe" I'm just saying that feat of dying and creating a universe means nothing.

Is he indeed had a power of a universe with in him he should be able to pimp slap Superman heads off by accident.

vlaaad12345
Except pc supes was know to take galaxy busting attacks without messing his hair up,he has enough power in him to create a universe to think he can't bust a galaxy is sheer retardation.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

RKT kinda looks like Eternity here to me:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_RKT1.jpg

Maaldor's said to have an infinite amount of power. But then again, Odin's been said to possess that, too. On panel, in fights. And with RKT, I think its probably a lock that the team wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember Maaldor. Dude was pretty uber but taking Classic Odin in a fight and winning is something few can do.

His battle with Seth destroyed entire dead galaxies through the sheer back lash, his fight rocked the very fabric of the Multiverse, was fought on every plain of reality etc.

Maaldor could take Odin on for a period of time as he is incredibly powerful, but he needs much more than what he showed to defeat the two in my opinion.

cloud102
Maaldor was capable of doing anything. Near 5-D level, IMO, but loses to RKT alone. He could take or break even with Odin, though.

Enyalus
Everything except beating Krona. stick out tongue

guy222
Team

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Enyalus
Everything except beating Krona. stick out tongue

That's not anything to be embarrassed about, Krona is uber

Also bump

Xplosive
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember Maaldor. Dude was pretty uber but taking Classic Odin in a fight and winning is something few can do.

Not really.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
RKT kinda looks like Eternity here to me:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_RKT1.jpg

Maaldor's said to have an infinite amount of power. But then again, Odin's been said to possess that, too. On panel, in fights. And with RKT, I think its probably a lock that the team wins.

I wish they brought RKT back somehow. IMO the greatest version of Thor by a ridiculous stretch. He was able to casually block Suturs attacks with his hands like he was swatting away a fly.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
taking Classic Odin in a fight and winning is something few can do.
No

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I wish they brought RKT back somehow. IMO the greatest version of Thor by a ridiculous stretch. He was able to casually block Suturs attacks with his hands like he was swatting away a fly.

Surtur didn't attack him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Surtur didn't attack him.

really, didn't he strike him, then he was like "what the hell are you doing here?" Then he was like make me a new hammer and I give you asgard on a silver platter. Then he agreed and invaded asgard. If not my bad on that claim I thought he did. He did that to mangog and a uber amped Loki (popped his head off and magically kept him alive on his belt lol)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Lord Feron
really, didn't he strike him, then he was like "what the hell are you doing here?" Then he was like make me a new hammer and I give you asgard on a silver platter. Then he agreed and invaded asgard. If not my bad on that claim I thought he did. He did that to mangog and a uber amped Loki (popped his head off and magically kept him alive on his belt lol)

I remember what happened and you're right, except that Surtur didn't attack. A demon with Mjolnir attacked though, and RKT shattered the hammer+him like nothing.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I remember what happened and you're right, except that Surtur didn't attack. A demon with Mjolnir attacked though, and RKT shattered the hammer+him like nothing.

Ahh right. Whoopsie Hmm anyway imo he should be able to pawn sutur to, maybe not with as much ease but yeah him being Odin then alot sum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.