Re: All Out Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Team 1:

Kratos
Kain
Mario
Link
Master Chief

vs

Team 2

Sephiroth
Dante
Nero
Solid Snake
Samas Aran

Who wins now?

ScreamPaste
Team one, this is spite..

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Team one, this is spite..

You need to say more than spite. Master Chief, and Samus are the weakest links, Samus would win there. Link probably beats Solid Snake. Nero destroys Mario. Kain probably beats Dante. Sephiroth beats Kratos. Then Sephiroth, Samus, and Nero beat Link, and Kain.

ScreamPaste
Neg, Samuis among the best on team 2.

Kratos rips Snake apart immediately, then grabs Nero and Mario crushes him in a single punch that renders him 1cm in total hieght.

while this is occrung Link is aiming Samus' energy blasts at Sephiroth usign his mirrorsheild and tanking Dante simultaneously.

Kain helps Link keep them busy or the split second Mario and Kratos are busy, then team1 focuses their full power on the offensive utterly destroying Dante, Samus, and Sephiroth in a 5 v 3.

Mario is the strongest one here, and anytime Kratos, Link, or Kain immobilises one of the three for more than a second Mario is on their ass with his castle lifting strength. =/ A light arrow from Link effictively ends Sephiroth, too.

Ultimate Wil
Neg, Samuis among the best on team 2.

Kratos rips Snake apart immediately, then grabs Nero and Mario crushes him in a single punch that renders him 1cm in total hieght.

while this is occrung Link is aiming Samus' energy blasts at Sephiroth usign his mirrorsheild and tanking Dante simultaneously.

Kain helps Link keep them busy or the split second Mario and Kratos are busy, then team1 focuses their full power on the offensive utterly destroying Dante, Samus, and Sephiroth in a 5 v 3.

Mario is the strongest one here, and anytime Kratos, Link, or Kain immobilises one of the three for more than a second Mario is on their ass with his castle lifting strength. =/ A light arrow from Link effictively ends Sephiroth, too.

Kratos kills his own teamate, cool cool

Sephiroth can't be hit by Link or Samus, Seph teleports behind Link, and cuts his head off, then makes out with Samus.

You already said Kratos kills his own teammate so it is a 4 vs 3 As Sephiroth destroys Link in a second via speedblitz 3 vs 3 Master Chief, not even apart of the battle he dies quickly, Sephiroth, Dante, and Samus beat Kratos and Kain.

You just said Kratos beats Mario, how is he now the strongest, wtf laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Link can't put a scrtach of Sephiroth

ScreamPaste
No, I said Kratos holds Nero, Mario Punches Nero. Fail. Mario is the strongest one in the fight, and a light arrow will own Sephiroth, who will not be able to take out Link in one shot, particularly once it';s a 5v3

Ultimate Wil
No, I said Kratos holds Nero, Mario Punches Nero. Fail. Mario is the strongest one in the fight, and a light arrow will own Sephiroth, who will not be able to take out Link in one shot, particularly once it';s a 5v3
Ok actually technically, Link dies by Sephiroth teleporting and cutting his head off. Mario can't do shit against Dante, Mario has done nothing of the strength of anyone. Kratos dies by Sephiroth or Dante. Samus, Sephiroth, and Dante finish Kain

Strongest to weakest:
Kain: will suck your spirit dry; Link and Mario can't
Sephiroth: Can summon a meteor; Link and Mario can't
Dante; defeated gods; Link and mario hasn't
Kratos; defeated gods; link and Mario hasn't
Nero; went toe to toe with Savior; Link and Mario wish they could
Link
Mario
Solid Snake
Samus Aran
Master Chief

You are a fanboy if you honestly think Link or Mario are better than Seph, Kratos, Kain, Dante, or Nero. Wait you are, as you already said Link, and Mario are better, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong.

ScreamPaste
Lol @ Snake being above Samus and Master chief! HAHAHA.. Omg..

And I meant by physical strength.
By physical strength Mario can LIFT A CASTLE his punches would level Nero.

Link would own Saviour.

Sephiroth cannot one shot Link, period.

This is quickly made a 5 v 3 which Samus, Seph and Dante lose.

Cyner
why is Samus spelled wrong in the OP?

Ultimate Wil

And I meant by physical strength.
By physical strength Mario can LIFT A CASTLE his punches would level Nero.

Link would own Saviour.

This is quickly made a 5 v 3 which Samus, Seph and Dante lose.

Samus hasn't done anything that makes anyone wow, and master chief either. Solid Snake is a super human.

Connect a punch on Nero, which won't happen.

How, the only thing he has is a light arrow which would bounce off of Savior, and Savior will slam his hand down, and squish him, there is no way, 1 out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Sephiroth teleports, kills him, telequinesis also, the end, dare him to stop it, not fast enough, Link is too slow compared to Sephiroth.

Kratos and Kain are there strongest fighters. Don't need to say the rest again, and again, and again.

ScreamPaste
Because Wil probably doesn't know much about her if he put her under snake in power... <_< Just saying, she's probably a bigger problem for team 1 than Dante.

ScreamPaste
Wil fails, Link is physicly stronger than Saviour by feats, and his light arrow would FAR from bounce off.

Kratos grabs Nero, who can't over power him, Mario punches him and instadrestroys him.

then snake gets WTF'd up by like.. the AoE from the punch, Samus has done ALOT more than Snake has by feats, including tanking a missile.

Voyeur
Link can teleport as well.

And as for Samus' power you have clearly never played any good Metroid game.

Ice Missles, Ice Beam
Super Bomb
Super Boost that makes her have Juggernaut abilities for a moment
So she's a good ally on team 2, probably one of the best to have and will pose a big threat.

in fact Nero, Snake and Samus would most likely be destroyed pretty early in battle.

Kratos would ravage the field beside the fact of Link with him and Mario and his toon force....I mean....really this is sort of no contest. You shouldn't of put Mario with the likes of either Link or Kratos.

ScreamPaste
Lol @ Snake.. wtf is he doing there?

Gumachi
Scream is just a damn fanboy, he think Link wins in everything.

Anyway, team 2 wins.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Gumachi
Scream is just a damn fanboy, he think Link wins in everything.

Anyway, team 2 wins.

.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gumachi
The missile launcher is the worst form of Pandora's Box, at best it's an instant kill AoE. "Made of a devilish metal that absorbs organic material and transforms it to steel, this weapon will shock and awe enemies with its brute force. " Dante could asorband transform it into steel, making Gilgamesh even more powerful. Lucifer? He could throw them at and they will explode in their face. Transform Pandora into a boomerang and use it to slice through enemies. PF666: Omen Open Pandora's box and damage all surrounding enemies with the flash of a violated taboo.

Voyeur
The missile launcher is the worst form of Pandora's Box, at best it's an instant kill AoE. "Made of a devilish metal that absorbs organic material and transforms it to steel, this weapon will shock and awe enemies with its brute force. " Dante could asorband transform it into steel, making Gilgamesh even more powerful. Lucifer? He could throw them at and they will explode in their face. Transform Pandora into a boomerang and use it to slice through enemies. PF666: Omen Open Pandora's box and damage all surrounding enemies with the flash of a violated taboo.

Mario Capes it.

get raped by your own strengths.

Gumachi
Kratos kills Mario.

Voyeur
Kratos kills Mario.

That's nice and all but in this particular debate my dear, Kratos and Mario are on the same side. You should probably read up on the original post before diving into a conversation.

<3

ScreamPaste
Gumachi.. they're ON THE SAME TEAM, lol. Kratos holds, Mario punches :]

Gumachi
1. Kratos wouldn't just "GRAB" anyone's who's fast. 2. Half of them can teleport. 3. How are they going to be doing all of that, and NOT getting attacked?

ScreamPaste
No one on team 2 except maybe Samus can hurt Kratos much, and those lovely chains of his are the perfect mechanism to wrap aroudn someone's ankle, trip them, and let Mario LOLcrushthemintopaste.

Gumachi
Seph could hurt Kratos, Dante...

ScreamPaste
I've changed my mind about how Team 1 wins. Mario throws baseballs at them one at a time in succession until they're all dead.

Burning thought
This isnt fair, if you put most of Team 1 except for Kain on team 2 it would prob be a little more fair, although then that would prob be against the rules, but yeh, Team 1 for an easy win.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, extremely. Team one has the strongest, most durable, most versatile, and some characters that are jsut designed to beat the ones on team two.

Burning thought
I mean lol, Team 1 has Kain, Link and Kratos, perhaps some of the most powerful beings in Games VS at the moment and Team 2 has Nero who is a weaker version of another character they have (Dante) and Snake and Sephiroth, this battle needs to be changed around imo.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Kratos kills his own teamate, cool cool

Sephiroth can't be hit by Link or Samus, Seph teleports behind Link, and cuts his head off, then makes out with Samus.

You already said Kratos kills his own teammate so it is a 4 vs 3 As Sephiroth destroys Link in a second via speedblitz 3 vs 3 Master Chief, not even apart of the battle he dies quickly, Sephiroth, Dante, and Samus beat Kratos and Kain.

You just said Kratos beats Mario, how is he now the strongest, wtf laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Link can't put a scrtach of Sephiroth
you are so baiting, its not even funny. It actually makes me extremely mad to see the biased and fanboyish thoughts of your first few posts.

kain, link, kratos kill everyone here. This is a complete spite.

SpadeKing
mario w/star power?

Ultimate Wil

Sephiroth has fought children that give Seph a bigger challenge then Link. Light arrow, Sephiroth screams at it and it falls to the ground, and Link has nothing to hit Sephiroth as he is far superior in, well everyting except for strength, oh forgot, period.

ScreamPaste
Negative, lol. Your fanboyness is showing.

Ultimate Wil
Just like your gay fanboyness for Mario and Link, what a loser, laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Lol, I'm a loser cause I prefer a lighthearted plumber (who I am by no means a fanboy to) and a hero inspired by Western European myth to an angsty long haired girly man with a katana? Fair enough.

Seph still can't one shot Link, his durability is beyond Sephiroth.

Ultimate Wil
No, you are a loser because you choose a gay person to win, wait, doesn't that kinda make you gay for Link roll eyes (sarcastic)? Sephiroth is a more muscular person, who also gets hotter girls.

Good job, Sephiroth one shots him via speedblitz or teleportation.

ScreamPaste
Lol, firstly, I've never seen Seph get any girl in any game, cause he's an ******* who wants to end the world. Secondly, thisi s relevant HOW?

And no, Seph literally has no feat of strength that shows him able to even close to one shot Link, who withstood the MOON EXPLODING unharmed.

Ultimate Wil
Lol, firstly, I've never seen Seph get any girl in any game, cause he's an ******* who wants to end the world. Secondly, thisi s relevant HOW?

And no, Seph literally has no feat of strength that shows him able to even close to one shot Link, who withstood the MOON EXPLODING unharmed.

Oh, I forgot about Link being * ****** **** ** ****** **** ********* ***** * ***.

Strength is an easy Link, everyone knows that, all out abilities is Sephiroth with ease. Link withstanded the moon, super, meteor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>moon, in fact, a meteor created the moon.

Peach
No, you are a loser because you choose a gay person to win, wait, doesn't that kinda make you gay for Link roll eyes (sarcastic)? Sephiroth is a more muscular person, who also gets hotter girls.

Good job, Sephiroth one shots him via speedblitz or teleportation.

The personal attack there is not appropriate and won't be tolerated. Another comment like that will be a warning.

Ultimate Wil
Umm, my bad.

ScreamPaste
Oh, I forgot about Link being * ****** **** ** ****** **** ********* ***** * ***.

Strength is an easy Link, everyone knows that, all out abilities is Sephiroth with ease. Link withstanded the moon, super, meteor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>moon, in fact, a meteor created the moon.

Link wins in durability, Link wins in strength, speed -probably- goes to Sephiroth. -.O Link's powerset is meant to DESTROY Sephiroth, Seph loses.

Voyeur
Kain op blood siphons everyone and all have a good hearty laugh.

Captain REX
Umm, my bad.

I'm going to add to Lana's comment. We also do not support gay-bashing, homophobic behavior. On top of not making personal attacks, do not make offensive comments like that. Thanks.

Peach
Umm, my bad.

You really should know better. The rules aren't exactly difficult and you're expected to know and follow them.

And as Rex said, homophobic comments aren't allowed and I'm the last person you'd want to see you saying stuff like that.

So don't do it again.

ScreamPaste
Teah man, this is St Patrick;s daym shwo som lover

Zack Fair

It r fact: Snake > All

Voyeur
Teah man, this is St Patrick;s daym shwo som lover Boondock Saints is for chodes :3

jk

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Zack Fair

YEAH, ROCK ON!!!

Originally posted by Peach
You really should know better. The rules aren't exactly difficult and you're expected to know and follow them.

And as Rex said, homophobic comments aren't allowed and I'm the last person you'd want to see you saying stuff like that.

So don't do it again.

Sorry for losing it there, very sorry Peach. Sorry to Scream as well.

Now back to topic.

Voyeur
She's to nice to you guys. Saying sorry when you know the rules. In fact agreeing to be on the site already means you read the TOS and should know the rules, regardless of if you read them. When you get pulled over for something by a cop and you say "I didn't know. Sorry, I lost it." It just won't fly.

Lucky Ahriman doesn't work here, kek.

"Team 1 stomps IMO"

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Zack Fair

You so silly :P roll eyes (sarcastic)

I say Team 1 as well.

Gumachi
My "anaconda" wink >>> Snake.

SuperLuigi
master chief beats the soul out of snake. kain absorbs the soul.
master chief beats the soul out of samus. kain aborbs the soul.
nero beats the soul out of mario. kain aborbs the soul.
dante beats the soul out of master chief. kain absorbs the soul.
link beats the soul out of nero. kain absorbs the soul.
sephiroth beats the soul out of kratos. kain absorbs the soul.
dante and sephiroth beat the soul out of link. kain absorbs the soul.
kain cleans up dante and sephiroth.

ScreamPaste
Lolwut?

How would Seph beat Kratos? How would Samus lose to MC? Mario losing to Nero? <_<

Infact, how would team 2 win?

ThunderGodEneru
What is this shit about Samus being the weakest person on her team?

Samus is by far the STRONGEST person on her team, being vastly hypersonic in speed, and possessing the greatest fire-power, able to shoot a mini-black hole.

Shit, no one in this thread barring probably Kratos can even harm her, she has actually survived a black hole.

Burning thought
Sephiroth fandom and how the hell could Kratos do something equel to or beyond a black hole?

ThunderGodEneru
Probably was the wrong word, I should have put possibly.

This is only some mild speculation that his strength feat of resisting Atlas combined with the Blade of Olympus might penetrate her armor.

Although thinking back she has been injured by less than a black hole, maybe focused damage into one area could break it, I don't know.

But regardless, that is not enough to keep Samus from killing team 1 by actually firing a mini black hole at them.

Burning thought
She couldnt kill Kain with such a manouver and ime sure theres others that she could not either and a mini black hole cant be compared to a large one, infact is there a known gravity of this mini black hole? it could be pathetic....

All kain would have to do is teleport far out of the range of the mini blackhole which is undoubatbly considering ive seen the size of the games hardly close ot being as powerful as a typical black hole, all Kain would have to do is one of his many spells such as blood shower or soul abilities to destroy Samus and most of her team in one. She has no chance.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Burning thought
She couldnt kill Kain with such a manouver Stopped reading.

Burning thought
Good, your response would only be full of bone headed nonsense, no limit fallacies, assumptions that ime used to so it would be a waste of time.

ThunderGodEneru
Stopped reading.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
What is this shit about Samus being the weakest person on her team?

Samus is by far the STRONGEST person on her team, being vastly hypersonic in speed, and possessing the greatest fire-power, able to shoot a mini-black hole.

Shit, no one in this thread barring probably Kratos can even harm her, she has actually survived a black hole. While I agree she's probably the strongest on team two, I disagree that she's totally invulnerable to Team 1, and I also disagree with the point of view that she shoots black holes.

Team one still wins, Samus alone can't take team one, and she'd practicly have to.

ThunderGodEneru
While I agree she's probably the strongest on team two, I disagree that she's totally invulnerable to Team 1, and I also disagree with the point of view that she shoots black holes.

Team one still wins, Samus alone can't take team one, and she'd practicly have to. Yes, she is. Link cannot harm her, MC cannot, hell, only two people can. Kain with some of his attacks that ignore defense, and MAYBE Kratos. Disagree? I don't care what you disagree with. That is what it does. It shoots black holes.

Everyone on the team would be killed in one shot of her. And they would never hit her, she makes everyone else here look like they are moving in slow motion, except maybe Kratos when it comes to pure reflexes, though I recall Samus dodging lasers.

Burning thought
BS, Kain slows her in time, she wont be moving hardly at all.....he could even incapaciate her using the time powered move by the same name.

Her blackholes have what feats? (this should be good)

ThunderGodEneru
Stopped reading.

ScreamPaste
If I remember right, the claim it's a black hole is based off the word "dimensional rift", which does not equal black-hole, sir =P

And she can be harmed by people weaker than Link, Mario can drop a castle on her. Dodge lasers? Never seen that. -.O;

she has the sonic boom, which allows her to move quickly, but not outside the reaction time of people on team one. Also, the claim that she can one off everyone on team one is a little off; that's assumign she shoots a black hole, which I don't think she can, and that she hits with it. Those things move slower than ass. she'd never land it on anyone on team one, and Link can reflect it with his mirror sheild. Hell, they bounce off of the doors in metriod. <_<

Hell, Link keeps her busy while Kratos and Mario make lollersauce of the rest of team 2.

EDIT: For the record, I'm not going to get in the middle of this argument between you two, my opinions are stated for my own, and I take neither side between you two, that way lies death and buttsecks.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Stopped reading.

Yes we saw it the first time, nobody laughed or even hinted it so why make a stale joke even staler KMC clown?

altho reported for trolling

ThunderGodEneru
Yes we saw it the first time, nobody laughed or even hinted it so why make a stale joke even staler KMC clown?

altho reported for trolling Stop whining like a little girl.

Burning thought
Oh and Team 2 fight eachother, inspire hate ftw

Phanteros
LOL this makes me laugh. Burning Thought can't handle a joke

Burning thought
I just handled him like I handle every joke smile

Phanteros
replace Snake with raziel then we have a fight

ThunderGodEneru
If I remember right, the claim it's a black hole is based off the word "dimensional rift", which does not equal black-hole, sir =P

And she can be harmed by people weaker than Link, Mario can drop a castle on her. Dodge lasers? Never seen that. -.O;

she has the sonic boom, which allows her to move quickly, but not outside the reaction time of people on team one. Also, the claim that she can one off everyone on team one is a little off; that's assumign she shoots a black hole, which I don't think she can, and that she hits with it. Those things move slower than ass. she'd never land it on anyone on team one, and Link can reflect it with his mirror sheild. Hell, they bounce off of the doors in metriod. <_<

Hell, Link keeps her busy while Kratos and Mario make lollersauce of the rest of team 2. 1. Can you get the quote? Can't realy remember.

2. Harmed by futuristic weapons designed to breach her armor, sure. Harmed by Link? No. Mario can't pick up a castle, using the castle feats from SMW is idiotic, considering we have actually seen the trouble Mario has lifting certain characters like King Bob Omb. Link cannot harm Samus, unless you think he can hit with more force than a black hole? As for dodging lasers, is present in the canon manga.

3. Yeah, it actually is above most of their reaction-timers, although she can move at constant hypersonic speeds. And I'll just forget about the black hole and say she shoots him with one of her many beams(one of which is as hot as the sun) and kills him easily, or just delivers a hypersonic punch to his jaw.

4. Mario is the weakest character in team 1 and Link will be one shot by any of Samus' various weapons.

Burning thought
How so? it wouldnt make a diffrence.....

Phanteros
How so? it wouldnt make a diffrence..... he can hurt Kain and take out master chief with ease

Burning thought
He cant hurt Kain.....the only times he has done so is when Kain was barely fighting and not using any abilities, Raziel has a bad power linup against Kain, although he would be more useful than Snake.

Gumachi
Oh and Team 2 fight eachother, inspire hate ftw

Can't you just go in the air?

Burning thought
What do you mean go in the air?

Gumachi
To dodge it.

Burning thought
Its not dodgable ,its not a beam or a blast, its an area attack spell, so all Kain would have to do is teleport next to the opposing team and could inspire hate to make them all enemies, OR he could use a ranged version on one target at a time.

Gumachi
Ummm, so it isn't like the 'Conflict Reaver' on LoK: Defiance?

Burning thought
No, its slightly diffrent, it has the same ability but its got better range. Although the conflict reaver would be Kains best choice because it would make the whole enemy team fight eachother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.