S03E20 - Cold Snap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J

S_D_J
Sneek Peek:

-Tracy goes shopping

Il9MXBJLJ1Y

...so, Tracy is about to die in this episode, isn't she?

... well, she'll be back as Barbara anyways, so...

Ando is finally using his red Sparks to fry people... good..

and Rebel is Micah, I'm pretty sure about that..or maybe I'm wrong... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Yeah, apparently they're featuring Tracy heavily this episode, and they've heavily hinted at her biting the dust. I wonder what power they'll give Barbara... and I'm excited for Ando using his power as a weapon. My theory is that it jumps up people with abilities and just fries those without, which would explain why Hiro was fried in his jump to the future at the start of the season.

Demonic Phoenix
What does Sylar want with Danko though? There's a very minute chance Danko is walking away from Sylar alive if Sylar wants to kill him.

Captain REX
Samson said something about Sylar being able to stop them whenever he wanted...

Red Nemesis
Is this supposed to be on tonight? I'm getting episode 1 'a clear a present danger'

mad

The Nuul
Me too WTF?????? mad mad mad mad

Fcking heroes cant even put in the right tape to broadcast.

The Nuul
54 "Cold Snap" Bryan Fuller TBA TBD March 23, 2009 320
Danko considers releasing Tracy so she'll lead him to Rebel. Elsewhere, Angela seeks help from an old friend (Swoosie Kurtz); Hiro and Ando continue their latest mission chosen by Rebel.

From wiki...

S_D_J
the preview pretty much said "in 2 weeks", so yeah, there was no new episode tonight

Captain REX
Yeah, it wasn't going to be on tonight, as they mentioned.

Red Nemesis
Nevertheless, I am shocked and appalled, not to mention outraged.

Captain REX
...why? They've done it before.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Captain REX
...why? They've done it before.

Which is dumb!

Captain REX
ALL television series do this when they get a week behind in production. Don't overreact.

Red Nemesis
Ok.

*glum*

(Legend of the Seeker had a clip show episode. Bleach hasn't been updated on Hulu for a month. I guess I shouldn't complain about one missed air date.)

The Nuul
Blah.....

The ice part was cool and some one appears to be immortal?

And

I am so sick of Hiro.

Captain REX
Death and gloom, this episode. Fantastic! Ending stories and giving answers (that we already mostly knew but confirmed).

starlock
This episode could have been great....it had a cool display of power..and Tracy seemed to give her life for Micha.....or so it seems...but then they had to go and kill one of my favorite characters....yet some of the most boring characters are still around....i dont know anymore confused

The Nuul
So is baby Matt just like Micah and can someone please tell me why Loeb is exec producer? I thought they got rid of that pile of trash? when they fired him.

He writes so much shit/trash, he smells.

Mairuzu
Watched it this morning and i enjoyed the shit out of it. What's with Sylar giving Doyle to Danko

KingD19
I think Tracy is still alive, if you look close after Danko supposedly shatters her, her eye blinks and a small tear runs down, she might take a page from iceman's book and pull herself back together. And Daphne is dead, I'm so sad.

Mairuzu
Yes, i noticed her "wink" at HRG, i found it to be really weird

Quincy
I thought the episode was boring.

Wasn't Sylar already in Danko's house at the end of the last episode? I thought Danko noticed there was an intruder at the end.

Regardless, the one part that was cool was the super ice attack.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Quincy

Wasn't Sylar already in Danko's house at the end of the last episode? I thought Danko noticed there was an intruder at the end.

Regardless, the one part that was cool was the super ice attack.

yeah that was a cool attack

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Quincy

Regardless, the one part that was cool was the super ice attack. All Sylar did was give him Doyle.

And then.. left.

S_D_J
I loved this episode

For the first time (in a long time) the show actually caught me by surprise.

It wasn't predictable, they didn't go the obvious way. I loved what they did nothing with Sylar. I'm sure most thought Sylar would have a one on one with Emile.. blah, blah, evil, blah, blah catch me if you can, blah, blah... instead we have gift wrap Doyle, and Danko has now clue... loved it. (though next episode that changes)

I didn't find Hiro/Ando/baby parts boring, I actually was laughing with it. It was kind of clever, and Hiro remembering his mother, touching..... he has his powers back, but not to its full extent, which I'm currently digging

I also loved to see Suzie Kurtz on screen again, I loved her on Pushing Daysies

when I saw Matt fly, I was like wtf... never for once I thought it was a dream, it was a great moment, and a pretty sad one too... It's been one of the finest send off a character has had in the show... truly great... and finally they acknowledged they had no chemistry, so it was the way to go...

and the ending (the Tracy's hell of a Cold Snap)... great...though the wink was a bit of an overkill

Can you tell I actually enjoyed this episode, as oppose to previous ones? big grin

by the way, I'm pretty sure Tracy's gone for good....

... but she'll be back as Barbara pretty soon... I like Ali Larter, but her roles on Heroes hadn't been all that good, hopefully as Barbara she can turn that around

BackFire
Yeah, very solid episode, best of the season thus far.

Was great how, you know, stuff happened in this one. Should try and continue that.

S_D_J
what I loved about it: It was about the least used characters in the show (and most hates one at that), and I actually cared about them

the usual suspects were mainly doing cameos (Bennet, Peter, Sylar...)

Mairuzu
Whats with matts son?

he gave hiro his powers back? what the hell?

Captain REX
Indeed, Cold Snap was certainly a turn-around. I never thought the other episodes were boring, per se, but this certainly put it in better perspective. BF's right, important things need to happen; Claire's 'help one person at a time' was just boring and not at all effective. If it had been 'the entire cast helps people get away' then maybe that would have been interesting...

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Whats with matts son?

he gave hiro his powers back? what the hell?

Baby Touch and Go FTW!!!!

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by S_D_J
Baby Touch and Go FTW!!!!

If thats not the lamest/funniest superhero name, I dont know what is. Anyone else think Baby Touch and Go will restore Peter's powers to full potential?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
If thats not the lamest/funniest superhero name, I dont know what is. Anyone else think Baby Touch and Go will restore Peter's powers to full potential? shock_oh

AbnormalButSane
If thats not the lamest/funniest superhero name, I dont know what is. Anyone else think Baby Touch and Go will restore Peter's powers to full potential? Originally posted by Mairuzu
shock_oh

I had not thought of that!

Mairuzu
I wonder what affect Ando's power has on peter

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I wonder what affect Ando's power has on peter

Im guessing enhance whatever power he has at the moment.

I asked about super baby touching Peter because he had all his powers in the future (season 1). Seeing how Sylar has now become a shape shifter, its only a matter of time before he shifts into Nathan like his future self did in S1.

Mairuzu
Im guessing enhance whatever power he has at the moment.

I asked about super baby touching Peter because he had all his powers in the future (season 1). Seeing how Sylar has now become a shape shifter, its only a matter of time before he shifts into Nathan like his future self did in S1. yes it makes perfect sense.

it restored hiros it has to restore peter, unless of course, the new added power stops it.

I thought he used the illusion power, but who knows, he hasnt really done anything else with that power to prove that he did right?

i mean, he only shape shifted to become nathan and thats all it was shown... hmm, you could be coming on to something!

maybe... then again im really really gone right now.

so gone.

but yea, back to sylar! it could be possible that he mastered the shape shifting powers to where he can instantly change, we all know hes mastered telekinisis... see how hes able to lift his own damn body with it to levitate

sylars power is too great

Captain REX
Totally didn't think of Sylar shape-shifting into Nathan. Damn... I like that we're getting back on track with the dark future of Season 1... minus the Explosion, of course.

Also didn't think of Touch n' Go being used on Peter, or Ando's power. I'm thinking Ando's power would just amplify the powers he currently has in use, but if it were his old ability maybe it'd reach farther to snatch powers from others? I dunno.

Also curious to see what Ando's power would do to ANYONE's ability. Flight? Time travel/stopping? Strange indeed.

Oh, and Sylar DID use the Illusion power originally; the writers said that he killed Candice in the original timeline. He did kill Candice, of course, but the future has changed and so he doesn't have her power... which is fine by me, he'd be terrifying with that.

Darth Vicious
I think Sylar is becoming too powerful for the shows sake. How will they justify bringing him down when hes obviously more powerful than everybody else, maybe combined.

As for Baby Touch and Go, the reason I think he'll restore Peters powers to full range, simple, Hiro didnt have any powers left and the baby restore some of his powers. Peter already has some of his original power so by the baby touching him, they'll be restore to full potential, maybe restore all the other powers he had.

Mairuzu
I think Sylar is becoming too powerful for the shows sake. How will they justify bringing him down when hes obviously more powerful than everybody else, maybe combined.

As for Baby Touch and Go, the reason I think he'll restore Peters powers to full range, simple, Hiro didnt have any powers left and the baby restore some of his powers. Peter already has some of his original power so by the baby touching him, they'll be restore to full potential, maybe restore all the other powers he had. Well, what if peter touches sylar? hmm

Strangelove
So now that Tracy is dead, do you think they're going to bring the third triplet Barbara into the show?

Mairuzu
I'd laugh if they didn't. Seeing how it was lame enough for them to even make that up.

Alkaselzer
They could have Ando touch Sylar and then Sylar would understand everything...

Mairuzu
Actually sylar would take ando's power, but can he use it on himself? Damn.

Quincy
F0ck Sylar.

He makes out with guys.

Mairuzu
Sylar is a bamf, man

S_D_J
Originally posted by Strangelove
So now that Tracy is dead, do you think they're going to bring the third triplet Barbara into the show?

probably....some say she'll be in the show as a full on Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.