Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheStarCeleb
Hi Everyone.

My name is Christina Bledsoe and I decided to come here because as a child I didn't watch any tv or any movies whatsoever so now that I am an adult I can't really talk to people about movies as I haven't really seen any. I am very interested in any movies as long as they are not cheesy. If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Older ones are better as more than likely I haven't seen it. I just recently watched Breakfast Club and I liked that.

Let me know what you think is good and I'll rent it when I can.

Thanks.

CB

lordmegatron1
Try this movie, it's called Transformers satarring yours truly Lord Megatron and some other deuce Shia LeBouf. Best Movie Ever and that's a promise. hate my ending though. :.(

johnnyblame
I thought we might be able to use one of these so I thought I would make one. Just come on here and introduce yourself.
Hi...
I am johnny. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.Now you introduce yourself.

Vinny Valentine
bBXyB7niEc0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.