Almost no feat Showdown!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Gladiator with Binary power (uni) and Superman Shazam

VS

Wonder Woman with Mojinor (i know it happened in a non-canon crossover but she didn't do anything anyways)

and

Human Torch Herald of Galactus!

Lets just say Supes Glads and Supes no longer has their weakness.

Discuss

GalacticStorm
Binary power(uni)? Whats that? Do you means Binarys powers or Glad with the uni power?

Lord Feron
I thought it was the same for some reason, the time when he took it from Invisible woman, and he looked like Captain Marvel. Damn I need to PM a mod to change it I realized this is terrible spite.

It should be

Gladiator W/ Uni Powers

VS

Superman / Shazam

and Wonder woman with Mojinor

and Human Torch HErald of Galactus

rotiart
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I thought it was the same for some reason, the time when he took it from Invisible woman, and he looked like Captain Marvel. Damn I need to PM a mod to change it I realized this is terrible spite.

It should be

Gladiator W/ Uni Powers

VS

Superman / Shazam

and Wonder woman with Mojinor

and Human Torch HErald of Galactus

When was human torch a herald? I know the invisible man was a herald who was pretty cool...

Kris Blaze
Almost no feat showdown.

The title alone is reason enough to lock this thread.

Digi
The Uni-Power's history of boosting the sh*t out of people is the only modicum of logic I can see to justify a vote here. Otherwise, it's pointlessly obscure, because as with any fight involving little or no feats, we just don't know and never will.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Mojinor worst bastardization of the hammer supreme's name to date.

Digi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
worst bastardization of the hammer supreme's name to date.

laughing out loud

just noticed that.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Digi
The Uni-Power's history of boosting the sh*t out of people is the only modicum of logic I can see to justify a vote here.

60% of the time it multiplies powers by a factor of 50 everytime.

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.