Cosmic Extant Vs. Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Go.

Philosophía
Mxy.

fangirl101

Galan007
Yeah.

Harbinger
^ Nice sig and avy.

guy222
Mxy

Endless Mike
Mxy is just on a higher level, Extant was weaker than Parallax and Mxy would eat Parallax for breakfast

TricksterPriest
Wrong version. That was regular Extant. Cosmic was probably more powerful than Parallax.

Mxy still wins though.

xJLxKing
MXY all the way

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wrong version. That was regular Extant. Cosmic was probably more powerful than Parallax.

Mxy still wins though. thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah.

Creation blast FTW. Right? stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Creation blast FTW. Right? stick out tongue ermmno

Endless Mike
I might just be being ignorant here, but is there any proof that Cosmic Extant was more powerful than Parallax?

GalacticStorm
What issues did Cosmic Extant feature in? I'd love to read them and see what hes all about.

quanchi112
Mxy wins.

john allerdyce
Mxyzptlk.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I might just be being ignorant here, but is there any proof that Cosmic Extant was more powerful than Parallax? even IF parallax would have succeeded in creating a universe before he was 'beaten', it would it have exhausted most of his powers. aside from that, universal creation did not appear to be something he could have done instantly... it would have taken a good deal of time.

whereas extant basically snapped a universe into existence, which didn't seem to drain his powers whatsoever incomplete worlogog, mind you.]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.