Android 13 vs Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
13 vs cell. Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Cell curbstomps.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Cell curbstomps.

I agree, but still which version of Cell is this?

Kento
If its anything but Perfect then 13 wins. If its Perfect Cell he wins.

KakashiKun
Yeah i'm going with Perfect Cell

Wei Phoenix
Is this regular 13 or Super 13?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kento
If its anything but Perfect then 13 wins. If its Perfect Cell he wins.
Exactly.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is this regular 13 or Super 13?
I would assume Super. Regular 13 kinda had an annoying accent anyway.

Wei Phoenix
Well this all depends on how much of a saiyan is Cell like. We've seen Goku unable to hurt 13 for a long while followed by 13's swift punch to the balls returns him to his base form. So would a punch to Cell's balls revert him back to his 1st form?

Ridley_Prime
If it causes him to barf out 17 and 18, then yeah, but I doubt just punching him there would do the trick. At least not with Android 13's level of power. Gohan wasn't even a Super Saiyan yet in the 13 movie (nor did future Trunks have long hair like in the Cell saga), so Goku and company obviously hadn't trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber yet.
13 doesn't have feats that surpass Cell's either as far as I can remember.

Astner
Ssj2 Cell > Perfect Cell > Imperfect Cell > Incomplete Cell prime = Super #13 > Incomplete Cell > #13

Remember, as soon as Vegeta and Trunks went Ssj they took down #14 and #15 in a single strike. And they never fought Super #13 with anything beyond Ssj.

After Cell absorbed all the human life force to take on the artificial humans he took out Piccolo in a single blast, the same Piccolo that was equal in strength with #17. #17 was more powerful than #18 who took out Vegeta without even trying.

BradBalboa
Perfect Cell beats Super 13, but 13's accent is class :P

Neo Darkhalen
Cell wins, and then he gobbles up a peach.

figuetony
Cell is faster but 13 is stronger.But Cell will do the same thing he did 2 buff Trunks.

Urban Ninja
Semi Perfect Cell would win this handily already. 16 is basically equal to Imperfect cell. Include Super Perfect and it becomes a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.