KMC's FML Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
F*ck My Life

Today I woke up early to meet up with my friend so I could hand him his guitar. It was cold so he didn't want to step outside to get it, so he asked me if I could hand it to him through the driver side window. As I was handing it to him through my gate, a bird crapped nearby, scared us both, and we dropped the guitar breaking its neck. Now I have fix that shit for free. FML

Röland
There's this girl in my networking class that I crushed on and the other day in class I finally got the courage to ask her to hang out. She said yeah so we went to go out to eat. Halfway through the meal, her phone rings and she is like "Oh, hold on it's my boyfriend." FML

Piggle Humsy
I've finally met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and he lives over the other side of the world. FML

Röland
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I've finally met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and he lives over the other side of the world. FML
Quit bitchin, *****.

Piggle Humsy

Röland
Hahaha.

Mairuzu

kodak
Today, on kmc, Scythe made a FML thread. FML.

Piggle Humsy
Ken secksed me and now I want more but I have to wait til August! FML fffuuu

steverules_2
Ken secksed me and now I want more but I have to wait til August! FML fffuuu

Ken secksed me and now I have nightmares. FML fffuuu

Mairuzu
I'm 5'5. FML.

Quincy
Mairuzu is 5'5. FHL

Mairuzu
haha

Kayakat
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'm 5'5. FML.
Scythe 5'0 .... FML

Mairuzu
My girlfriend is shorter than i stoned

she'll FML

Kayakat
Once Scythe and i were having sex and he yelled out "Damn Grandad".... FML

Mairuzu
One time, me and Kaya were having sex and scythe yelled out

WHAT THE ****!?

FHL

Kayakat

WHAT THE ****!?

FHL
Unlike yours mine was actually true haermm FML

Mairuzu
What? I thought mine was true..... FML

Raelin
I moved to Minneapolis two years ago and now I'm moving back to right where I started. Wisconsin. FML.

Bardock42
I hate you people. FYLs

dadudemon
I have too much homework and too many tests to get enough sleep, sleep which I need to perform my job to the best of my abilities. ICTS (I chose this shit)

WHAT THE ****!?

FHL

laughing laughing laughing laughing

It's been a while since KMC made lol with vigor.

Toku King
"Watchmen" was disappointing.

the.kenzo
I had to work longer than my bosses today, doing almost everything for them and yet I make less money. FML

Scythe
Originally posted by kodak
Today, on kmc, Scythe made a FML thread. FML. Originally posted by Kayakat
Scythe 5'0 .... FML Originally posted by Kayakat
Once Scythe and i were having sex and he yelled out "Damn Grandad".... FML

FML!!

ScarletSpeed
My ex just started talking to me again after 3 years...FML no expression

Raelin
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
My ex just started talking to me again after 3 years...FML no expression

I know how you feel. F*ck Our Lives.

Mairuzu
No weed. FML

gefallen_engel
nothing ever goes the way it is suppose to, my recruiter is a douchebag, the MEPS center is ****ed, FML

Rogue Jedi
My life pwns, you miserable pieces of shit haermm

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My life pwns, you miserable pieces of shit haermm

fu
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
haermm

gefallen_engel
I thought you would get a kick out of that

Rogue Jedi
The smily? yeah haermm

gefallen_engel
yes, the smily laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
**** that smily haermm

Scythe
Wow...

Anyways, back on topic.

Lastnight my bud tells me he'd like me to set him up on a date with Lisa M., not Lisa K.. I didn't know which one he meant, so I set up a mystery, blind date for tomorrow night with Lisa K.... Lisa K. is his ex-wife... FML.

Peach
My back hurts and I have no idea why, but it's really painful...FML.

gefallen_engel
**** that smily haermm

no thanks laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
no thanks laughing out loud Subway? eek!

gefallen_engel
Subway? eek!

Subway is good, but today I went to Taco Bell laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
droolio

gefallen_engel
droolio

laughing out loud

it was pretty yummy

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by Peach
My back hurts and I have no idea why, but it's really painful...FML. I can sympathize. Most of the women in my family (mom, aunts, sisters) have Degenerative Disk Disease.. I've not been formally diagnosed but its looking like I have it too. Back pain sucks big time. FML.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

it was pretty yummy You didnt save me any..............

gefallen_engel
You didnt save me any..............

maybe I did....

Strangelove
My left eye, nose, upper back and feet are always in some kind of pain. My left eye and sometimes my fingers randomly twitch. And I get chronic headaches. I think my body is attacking me. FML

Rogue Jedi
maybe I did.... Fedex!!!! haermm

gefallen_engel
Fedex!!!! haermm

hanuts

on its way

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Strangelove
My left eye, nose, upper back and feet are always in some kind of pain. My left eye and sometimes my fingers randomly twitch. And I get chronic headaches. I think my body is attacking me. FML hahahah, weed, LML stoned

Digi
I read this entire thread. FML

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Digi
I read this entire thread. FML drylaugh

Rogue Jedi
hahahah, weed, LML stoned It's theraputic yes

Strangelove
Digi copied my sig. Except he did it better. FML.

Mairuzu
I want a new job, dont think ill get it soon. FML

The Red
I asked a girl to lunch today, but she got busy and couldn't come. FML.

Mairuzu
she didnt want to get pregs

The Red
she didnt want to get pregs Because that is so possible in a public restaurant. Dumb shits. I swear.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by The Red
I asked a girl to lunch today, but she got busy and couldn't come. FML.
i told you i had to work biscuits

The Red
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i told you i had to work biscuits Who would ask you to lunch? mhm

Mairuzu
Because that is so possible in a public restaurant. Dumb shits. I swear. Bathrooms smile

AC/DC'S_LVR
Who would ask you to lunch? mhm
you roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Red
Bathrooms smile I have decency. Unlike some people. uhuh Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
you roll eyes (sarcastic) Not if you were the last woman on Earth. haermm

AC/DC'S_LVR
I have decency. Unlike some people. uhuh Not if you were the last woman on Earth. haermm
*kills everyone else*131

The Red
*kills everyone else*131 Stop lusting after my penis. uhuh

Lust after my body. uhuh

AC/DC'S_LVR
Stop lusting after my penis. uhuh

Lust after my body. uhuh
what penis? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Röland
Hey, this is the thread for how ****ed up our lives are. Not for your lame cybersex.

The Red
what penis? roll eyes (sarcastic) The one that invaded you last night. biscuits

The Red

AC/DC'S_LVR
The one that invaded you last night. biscuits
no i believe that was Sid roll eyes (sarcastic)

AC/DC'S_LVR

The Red
no i believe that was Sid roll eyes (sarcastic) biscuits

Röland
Don't be jealous of my game. Just because you're deprived doesn't mean be a prick to others who aren't. uhuh
LOL

The Red

Röland
Hey Roland. I got laid last night. When did you last get some? haermm
I'm not too worried about it right now.

The Red

AC/DC'S_LVR
biscuits
besides
your ass pales in comparison to Sidney's droolio

Mairuzu
The red, do you realize how much of an obnoxious idiot you sound when you come here?

The Red
The red, do you realize how much of an obnoxious idiot you sound when you come here? Do you realize I don't give a shit about your opinion? Well you do now.Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
besides
your ass pales in comparison to Sidney's droolio You wouldn't know. uhuh

AC/DC'S_LVR
The red, do you realize how much of an obnoxious idiot you sound when you come here?
im not hitting on him
were just messin around dood

Do you realize I don't give a shit about your opinion? Well you do now. You wouldn't know. uhuh
oh yeah?ahah

The Red
im not hitting on him

oh yeah?ahah Yeah. uhuh I lost my picture. I just have one of me and my ex. I dunno if I want to post it. mmm

Mairuzu
im not hitting on him

oh yeah?ahah I'm not talking about what you and him are saying, im talking about what hes saying to roland, as if anyone gives a **** what he does with his life

AC/DC'S_LVR
Yeah. uhuh I lost my picture. I just have one of me and my ex. I dunno if I want to post it. mmm
just send it to me

The Red
just send it to me Sent woman. uhuh

Piggle Humsy
my wisdom tooth is cutting into my cheek and I'm in immense pain! FML!

Quincy
I'm stuck at work till 7 AGAIN! fMl

gefallen_engel
I cant be where I want to be right now FML!

Mairuzu
my wisdom tooth is cutting into my cheek and I'm in immense pain! FML! i had that too, they wanted to charge me a shit load to get it pulled. i said **** no. Took the pain... lot of weed. Ibuprofen. And in less than 2 weeks i feel nothing anymore! and its pretty much grown in fine

im high as **** and wasting my time on kmc. FML

gefallen_engel
I have a buzz and am here laughing out loud FML

Mairuzu
WHICH REMINDS ME!

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

kodak
I cant be where I want to be right now FML! laughing aint that the truth

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by kodak
laughing aint that the truth

makes me mad

Mairuzu
way to be a dick kodak

FYL hard

Mairuzu
in the butt

gefallen_engel
why is kodak a dick?

kodak
haermm

Mairuzu
He's male. He doesn't know what ****ing sex to choose from. He's a ****ing homo. Literally. But he's the cool kind of homo, you know, the cool kind.

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Slay
I have to wait for oms eguy to come on MSN to send me a file I then need to but about 5 hours (I estimate) of work in, which I need to hand in on Friday, or I'm screwed, but the guy is nowhere to be found and I won't have time to work on it tomorrow or Tuesday.

FML

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Slay
I have to wait for oms eguy to come on MSN to send me a file I then need to but about 5 hours (I estimate) of work in, which I need to hand in on Friday, or I'm screwed, but the guy is nowhere to be found and I won't have time to work on it tomorrow or Tuesday.

FML

You drunk?

Slay
Originally posted by the.kenzo
You drunk?
Yeah, let's assume I'm drunk because I was typing in a rush and didn't notice my typos and grammatical errors. No really, let's.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Slay
Yeah, let's assume I'm drunk because I was typing in a rush and didn't notice my typos and grammatical errors. No really, let's.

Done did.

ArgyleSocker
I love FML

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ArgyleSocker
I love FML FML

Mairuzu
If i far here its safe, but if it turns out to be poop im ****ed.

If i get up to go poop, i might fart on the way there while walking.

FML

The Red
I'm sick.

FML

Quincy
A Big Giant One.

You bastard.

Dyno
working till 9pm on a friday...FML

Rain Dog
I'm absolutely skint until the 20th, FML.

kodak
Today, i just dropped 30$ on a N64, another 70$ on 3 games for it, one of which doesnt even work, there is a no return policy.

FML

Röland
LOL N64

Piggle Humsy
LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE CAUSE HE'S A STUPID ****ING ****, FML.

gefallen_engel
I always seem to want the guys who are no good for me, FML

The Red
The one person I want to talk to isn't replying to my texts because her phone is being gay as hell.

FML

Piggle Humsy
I want to go get stupidly drunk but nobody is out tonight. FML.

leonheartmm
still cant forget the girl i loved for 7 years, even proposed to who left blaming me for being too emotionally charged among other things like stalking which i wud never even dream of ,and married a guy in highschool straight off after 4 months and lost her virginity and 2 years later gave me false hope only to make her fiance tell me what had been going on and then continue to torture me with the ways they liked to **** for the next few months. been a year and a half and my cognitive abilities themselves are crumbling away as i stay at home and am unable to even do highschool math! big grin

**** MY LIFE!!!!!!!

chillybanana
I'm hungry and there's no food. FML.

jadeily
No matter what I do, I can't lose weight mmm. FML.

Scythe
Goddamn it. Today in class we had a big speech we had to do. Afterwards, to better our public speaking, our professor told us to write a negative comment on a piece of paper about everyone up there, then she'd turn them into to us toward the end. I recieved only five, and I was happy, since I noticed my flaws, but one chick really annoyed me, and I sorta went a little red with her negative criticism, luckily it was all turned in anonymously, but in each hurtful comment, I wrote my full name on the paper.... FML...

Rogue Jedi
Dude thats awesome crylaugh

chillybanana
I need to dry and straighten my hair, but I can't be bothered. FML.

the.kenzo
Today, I had no money when I went to work (waiting for a check to clear with the bank), on the way home I bought a soda since that's all I could afford without getting charged a ridiculous $35 overdraft fee...only to come home afterwords and realize that the check cleared and I have more than enough money to get some food. FML

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Today, I had no money when I went to work (waiting for a check to clear with the bank), on the way home I bought a soda since that's all I could afford without getting charged a ridiculous $35 overdraft fee...only to come home afterwords and realize that the check cleared and I have more than enough money to get some food. FML haermm I bought bubble gum

Dr. Badass420
today at work, while taking care of bulk, i crushed my finger in between a moving belt and a 1/2" thick metal peice. the finger may or may not be broken but the nail is peeling totally off! pic soon

Sweet_lady18
I Sold one of my youtube videos to a company for 300 bucks, they paid me via Paypal but now i Can't use the money if i don't have a credit/debit card..

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Sweet_lady18
I Sold one of my youtube videos to a company for 300 bucks, they paid me via Paypal but now i Can't use the money if i don't have a credit/debit card..
you best get one!!!! idk youtube will pay you, what was the video?

Dr. Badass420
kmc has changed so much. theres officially 3 people left here that i thought were cool before i left

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
you best get one!!!! idk youtube will pay you, what was the video?

My dad is going to give me one but not now....Can you believe it?? I have 300 bucks and i can't use them..God there is so many things that i want buy from Ebay. No youtube has nothing to do with the company and they already paid me. It was a lame video about two disney couples....It have more than 6 millions of view, i made it like 3 years ago wen i was obsessed with Disney Channel lol

Sweet_lady18
kmc has changed so much. theres officially 3 people left here that i thought were cool before i left

Who are them??

Dr. Badass420
My dad is going to give me one but not now....Can you believe it?? I have 300 bucks and i can't use them..God there is so many things that i want buy from Ebay. No youtube has nothing to do with the company and they already paid me. It was a lame video about two disney couples....It have more than 6 millions of view, i made it like 3 years ago wen i was obsessed with Disney Channel lol
ahhh but thats asically 300 dollars for free!

Who are them??
scythe
tired hiker
da pittman

Sweet_lady18
ahhh but thats asically 300 dollars for free!

I know!!! but Free stuff always have cost.

Dr. Badass420
I know!!! but Free stuff always have cost.
taxes. **** capitalism erm

Scythe
today at work, while taking care of bulk, i crushed my finger in between a moving belt and a 1/2" thick metal peice. the finger may or may not be broken but the nail is peeling totally off! pic soon

Metal!

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Scythe
Metal!
no finger nail! no expression

Scythe
no finger nail! no expression

That's brutal though, hope you get better man. Don't like to hear when friends are hurtin'

Wittig
Yesterday i sprained my ankle landing on some bitches foot playing basket bitties. I'm done.

Dr. Badass420
That's brutal though, hope you get better man. Don't like to hear when friends are hurtin'
thanks man. at least i get the weekend off

Scythe
thanks man. at least i get the weekend off

Oh, neat. Get better.

Dr. Badass420
thanks!

Dr. Badass420
here it is

Scythe
I saw that while eating! FML!!

Barker
Today I got a PM for the first time this year so to make it seem like I have a constant stream of PMs I didn't open it so the 1 new PM flashing button at the top doesn't go away and I think I always have a KMC friend who wants to talk, FML.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
Today I got a PM for the first time this year so to make it seem like I have a constant stream of PMs I didn't open it so the 1 new PM flashing button at the top doesn't go away and I think I always have a KMC friend who wants to talk, FML. Click on message tracking?

Dr. Badass420
I saw that while eating! FML!!
HAHA!

Originally posted by Barker
Today I got a PM for the first time this year so to make it seem like I have a constant stream of PMs I didn't open it so the 1 new PM flashing button at the top doesn't go away and I think I always have a KMC friend who wants to talk, FML.
thats pretty sad erm

Barker
Today I realized I forgot how to work with HTML and work Photoshop after not doing either for two months, FML.

the.kenzo
Today I realized that while it's very boring in this town outside of Las Vegas and it gets extra hot in the summer, that I'm going to miss the shit out of it until I move back. FML

Barker
Today, I went to Sprint and got all talked up and excited about the Pre. Then the lady told me I have to be 18 to sign the contract, and that I'd have to pay a deposit because I don't have credit yet. And I think my friend broke one of the phones they had. FML

Nemesis X
My Xbox 360 broke down twice. The second time it broke down was right before Christmas and guess what I got for Christmas: GEARS OF WAR 2! After Christmas, I had to wait six weeks for a replacement. FML.

Rogue Jedi
I just found a quarter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>