How many hits would it take for Hulk to kill WW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorion
She's unable to move, naturally. Savage Hulk going all out.

I say 4-5, which is impressive for somebody who isn't top-tier.

Endless Mike

Lord Feron
WW as in wonder woman i assume. Anyway low teens maybe.

iceman24567
20-25

The Nuul
Not enough, WW is skyfather.

StiltmanFTW
One shot. After all, she's just a woman.

Darth Exodus
STFU

Thorion
Yes, Wonder Woman.

I can't see how any of you can say that it would take dozens without purposely ignoring facts and being extremely biased against the Hulk.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
STFU laughing out loud

The Nuul
STFU

Okkkkk..... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

StiltmanFTW
STFU

Maybe I did underestimate her. Two blows at max. biscuits

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Not enough, WW is skymother.

Fixed.

Lord Feron
Nah man, i'm not biased especially not for wonder woman. She is fairly durable being able to get beat up by supes and not die is fairly good. Then again IDK if there was ever a time when Supes had to really cut loose and kill WW. IMo it was always WW trying to stop supes from doing something and Supes just having to deal with her so she gets out of the way. No "i want you head on plate" type of scenario.

Sticking with my original statement.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Fixed.

laughing out loud

Nestical
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing thumb up

Thorion
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Nah man, i'm not biased especially not for wonder woman. She is fairly durable being able to get beat up by supes and not die is fairly good. Then again IDK if there was ever a time when Supes had to really cut loose and kill WW. IMo it was always WW trying to stop supes from doing something and Supes just having to deal with her so she gets out of the way. No "i want you head on plate" type of scenario.

Sticking with my original statement.

No, I refuse to accept that. You are not biased, but you'll lie and twist events to bolster a characters durability while underestimating another one's strength?

It takes 6 max. Anybody well-versed in WW and Hulk's respective histories would say nothing different.

complexbrother
3-5 at most and only if he's in full rage.

Valerian

Okay hotshot you think you can take her? lol

I think that he could kill wonder woman in 7-13 shots I'm thinking just punches if he used anything to hit her with it would take downwards of 5

iceman24567
I have that shirt eek!

Thorion
7-13 is a fairly liberal estimate.

Nestical
Originally posted by Valerian
Okay hotshot you think you can take her? lol

I think that he could kill wonder woman in 7-13 shots I'm thinking just punches if he used anything to hit her with it would take downwards of 5

what is that pic proving anyways?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nestical

Hulk can beat up IM duhhhh.

Valerian
Originally posted by Nestical

prove? nothing it's just to remind ppl how powerful he is

The Nuul
prove? nothing it's just to remind ppl how powerful he is

Hes not powerful, hes just really strong...... no expression

Valerian
"Is missing NYC.

lol

so yeah how bout that global warming lol

Thorion
What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

geraldthesloth

laughing

Valerian
Originally posted by Thorion
What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

sry nothing just saw that and thought it was funny I lived in NY for a while and have seen how bad Canada gets just thought was funny forget I said anything

DeathKap
To kill her? Well if he starts at his base stregth I think it would take 15 to 20 maybe for her to die.

Thorion
Wonder Woman gets hurt by a blow from Deathstroke, but she can survive 15 from The Hulk?

Really?

DeathKap
Wonder Woman gets hurt by a blow from Deathstroke, but she can survive 15 from The Hulk?

Really? Good point. I say 7.

iceman24567
She also survives reentry as if its nothing but low balling is always cool thumb up

Thorion
Reentry?

I'm afraid I can't address your point until you're able to type with basic literacy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
She's unable to move, naturally. Savage Hulk going all out.

I say 4-5, which is impressive for somebody who isn't top-tier.

What do you mean going all out?

Being as angry as he can be?

It all depends on how pissed of he is.

Levels such as World Breaker and beyond etc. shouldn't be unattainable for Savage Hulk in my opinion. All it requires is the proper motivation.

It can take one to two blows, or take dozens. It all depends on how angry he is.

iceman24567
Reentry?

I'm afraid I can't address your point until you're able to type with basic literacy. I don't want you to address my point no expression

Valerian
Reentry?

I'm afraid I can't address your point until you're able to type with basic literacy.

i think he means entering earths atmosphere from outer space

Thorion
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't want you to address my point no expression

I don't look forward to debunking your points either, but it's just something I have to do. Just like providing points for me to deride and dismantle is something you have to do.

It's the circle of life.

iceman24567
I don't look forward to debunking your points either, but it's just something I have to do. Just like providing points for me to deride and dismantle is something you have to do.

It's the circle of life. Except you don't do any of this eek!

Lord Feron

Really?
and batman lol

Naija boy
Anything from 1-13

Thorion
I can't say I do anymore.

You seem almost afraid to give your honest opinion or answer my questions. Using shock tactics and dodging questions directed to you simply makes you look like a poor debator.

spawnwest
Didn't WW fight Supes near the sun. And didn't Supes hit her so hard that she few FTL to the earth surface and still survived?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
and batman lol

Lol.

I recall when he stunned her with pressure points. He clapped her with both his hands on either side of her head.

eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
***awaits fangirl's response***

iceman24567
I can't say I do anymore.

You seem almost afraid to give your honest opinion or answer my questions. Using shock tactics and dodging questions directed to you simply makes you look like a poor debator. I have given my honest opinion on everything i just hate how you debate you basically try to belittle anybody that disagrees with you i believe that's why you got a couple warnings but besides that your kinda annoying too erm

DeathKap
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

I recall when he stunned her with pressure points. He clapped her with both his hands on either side of her head.

eek! laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by spawnwest
Didn't WW fight Supes near the sun. And didn't Supes hit her so hard that she few FTL to the earth surface and still survived? Yeah but low balling is the easy route to go shocking eek!

Thorion
Originally posted by spawnwest
Didn't WW fight Supes near the sun. And didn't Supes hit her so hard that she few FTL to the earth surface and still survived?

You know it happened. Contrary to popular belief, overusing rhetorical questions doesn't make you look smart.

Both points have been considered anyway. I gauged an average after taking into accounts both high end feats and low end feats, then came to a conclusion.

Which from the answers given, seems to be more then everybody else did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DeathKap
laughing

laughing

It was during the period where she was blind.

It was hilarious.

I know I have the scan somewhere.

DeathKap
I have given my honest opinion on everything i just hate how you debate you basically try to belittle anybody that disagrees with you i believe that's why you got a couple warnings but besides that your kinda annoying too erm I agree.

Thorion
I have given my honest opinion on everything i just hate how you debate you basically try to belittle anybody that disagrees with you i believe that's why you got a couple warnings but besides that your kinda annoying too erm

I only belittle opinions worth belittling.

Thorion
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
***awaits fangirl's response***

Don't bother.

It won't add anything of worth to the discussion.

iceman24567
I only belittle opinions worth belittling. Yeah with that and the god complex you have it won't be long before your banned. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

eek!

Here it is:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/WonderWomandogpile.jpg

eek!

Good ol' Batman.

Valerian
You know it happened. Contrary to popular belief, overusing rhetorical questions doesn't make you look smart.

Both points have been considered anyway. I gauged an average after taking into accounts both high end feats and low end feats, then came to a conclusion.

Which from the answers given, seems to be more then everybody else did.

why? you didn't even have a reason to belittle him maybe he was actually confirming

Thorion
Confirmation wasn't required.

Valerian
I agree.

so do I

DeathKap
Here it is:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/WonderWomandogpile.jpg

eek!

Good ol' Batman. baha

iceman24567
so do I thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
baha

laughing

She's lucky it wasn't the "Bat Kick"....

wink

DeathKap
laughing

She's lucky it wasn't the "Bat Kick"....

wink Indeed big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Assuming she can't do anything to lessen the impact I'd say 5 or 6 would do it.

TricksterPriest
Assuming Hulk starts at base level, which would be class 100-200ish.

At least 15 or 20 punches, depending on how long it takes for him to amp. Could be as little as 12 if he starts really angry.

fangirl101
When he's stronger than Superman or batman punching her to the earth then yeah. He can kill her in about 3 hits after he reaches that point.

Enyalus
Meh, WWH couldn't put Hercules down when he wasn't defending himself. I realize WW isn't Hercules durability-wise, but Savage Hulk is no WWH, either.

I'd say...6 on a good day, 10 otherwise.

Badabing
Moving

roughrider
Off the top of my head, I'll guess at least 30 free shots, minimum.death

chomperx9
only takes 1 HULK SMASH

roughrider
Originally posted by chomperx9
only takes 1 HULK SMASH

Come on. Hulk's given Thor a whole series of blows that dug him into the ground, and Thor's gotten up and continued to fight.

chomperx9
Originally posted by roughrider
Come on. Hulk's given Thor a whole series of blows that dug him into the ground, and Thor's gotten up and continued to fight. difference between thor and ww. thor can take more hits for sure hes a god

iceman24567
difference between thor and ww. thor can take more hits for sure hes a god eek!

roughrider
difference between thor and ww. thor can take more hits for sure hes a god

Though Thor's skin is more bullet resistant, I'd say he & Diana have similar durability. She can punch it out with Superman, after all.

Digi
Putting a stop to these types of threads, since it seems it's starting a trend. Either try the vs. forum for this sort of question from now on, or the questions thread. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.