Superboy Prime vs This Avengers Line Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
SBP has landed on Marvel earth, can this Avenger's line up stop him?

Avengers
-------------
Thor(c)
Hulk
Iron Man
Hercules
Wonder Man(c)
Ms Marvel
Quasar(c)
Sersi
Sentry
Dr Strange(c)

no bfr.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Avengers win.

The Nuul
Iron Man
Hercules <<< maybe.
Wonder Man(c)
Ms Marvel
Quasar <<< maybe.
Sentry

Pretty much all gets one shotted.... no expression

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Iron Man
Hercules <<< maybe.
Wonder Man(c)
Ms Marvel
Quasar <<< maybe.
Sentry

Pretty much all gets one shotted.... no expression wendall quasar aint no chump.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
wendall quasar aint no chump.

I know....hence the word maybe.

Naija boy
Quasar has powerful shields an can produce red sun radiation. He could be very useful in this match

iceman24567
Prime easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know his powerful but with Thor, Sentry, Classic Dr. Strange etc. it wouldn't be easy. Although he can manhandle almost all of them.

With his weakness to Red Solar Radiation, and with beings like Quasar, Classic Dr. Strange, Thor, his weakness can definitely be exploited.

Clark and his counterpart where able to force him into a red Star. Thor could send him directly into the heart of a Red Star.

geraldthesloth
is that classic strange?

if so the team me able to take this

The Nuul
Sentry will get one shotted here, hes wayyy outta his league.

TricksterPriest
Classic Strange is the only reason Avengers could win. But even then, Prime could still pull it out.

Harbinger
Prime, though the team can take a couple of wins, IMO.

Lord Feron
Avengers stand a chance mainly due to Classic Strange, Quasar, and maybe Thor, sersi. Sentry would get manhandled just like the supermen in DC, unless he can somehow tell the void to go at SBP.

xJLxKing
Without Strange they lose fast, but he is here and I give them the win over Prime 6-10 for the team

Thorion
Prime loses.

Enyalus
Prime loses. But its mostly thanks to Quasar and Strange. 'Cause not one of these guys are physically anywhere near Prime's level.

Kris Blaze
he's not taking Classic Strange AND these guys.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
SBP has landed on Marvel earth, can this Avenger's line up stop him?

Avengers
-------------
Thor(c)
Hulk
Iron Man
Hercules
Wonder Man(c)
Ms Marvel
Quasar(c)
Sersi
Sentry
Dr Strange(c)

no bfr. all they have to do is buy strange some time, if that's allowed to happen a multitude of things can happen, classic strange was powerful enough to get on audience with the living tribunal.

Naija boy
Classic strange had very impressive time manipulation. He could throw time out of phase around prime while subsequently having Quasar/Thor/Sersi produce red sun radiation as well as absorb primes solar energy. When he is depowered they all dogpile him and dispose of him.

supremthor
Prime can heat vision them all, if its strong enough to go through superman it strong enough to kill them all.

supremthor
Originally posted by Naija boy
Classic strange had very impressive time manipulation. He could throw time out of phase around prime while subsequently having Quasar/Thor/Sersi produce red sun radiation as well as absorb primes solar energy. When he is depowered they all dogpile him and dispose of him.

prime is to fast a durable for that to happen

Naija boy
Originally posted by supremthor
prime is to fast a durable for that to happen

Prime is likely to just go out slugging. I cant remeber him actually initiating a speedblitz of his own accord, that is without being blitzed first. Regardless he can do little to stop strange time manipulation. Once that works it pretty much over for him as evrything else will fall in place.

supremthor
Originally posted by Naija boy
Prime is likely to just go out slugging. I cant remeber him actually initiating a speedblitz of his own accord, that is without being blitzed first. Regardless he can do little to stop strange time manipulation. Once that works it pretty much over for him as evrything else will fall in place.

Prime can heat vision them all, if its strong enough to go through superman it strong enough to kill them all

Mekrob
Originally posted by supremthor
Prime can heat vision them all, if its strong enough to go through superman it strong enough to kill them all. That's not true at all...

Team loses.

Thor's useless. Strange is pretty much useless.

And it's not like a little dose of red sun instantly depowers him... if the team can/would actually recreate that...

stingerman
Avengers all the way.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
Take Strange Out and they all get destroyed

tkitna
Originally posted by Mekrob
Strange is pretty much useless.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p203/ShavenMonkey/Spock.jpg
Please explain.

zeel
This fight can go either way.

MrMind
Prime 6/10

Adam Grimes
Prime destroys them. One-shots/maims most of them at the very start of the match.

lawest9
I think after a tough grueling fight they can take him down.

NoctisOwen
Prime stomps

TheHulkster
Team stomps.

Diesldude
Prime destroys them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.