~WŚlshy~'s Diary Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



The Grey Fox

~WŚlshy~
thanks babe

~WŚlshy~
still not showing you laughing out loud

The Grey Fox
Show me the ****ing site already.

~WŚlshy~

~WŚlshy~
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Show me the ****ing site already. all i want is an apology

The Grey Fox
If you don't, I'll just get the thread locked. stoned

~WŚlshy~
and wait until i see the sketch on comic relief with cordan and the england team

~WŚlshy~
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
If you don't, I'll just get the thread locked. stoned an apology is all i need

The Grey Fox
If you don't show me in your next post, I'm going to ask for it to be locked. crackers No goddamn apology.

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
If you don't, I'll just get the thread locked. stoned

I'll help dur

~WŚlshy~
an apology and then ill show you?

Mairuzu
uh

The Grey Fox

~WŚlshy~
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
If you don't show me in your next post, I'm going to ask for it to be locked. crackers No goddamn apology. COME ON BE COOL MAN THIS IS MYYY DIARY

~WŚlshy~
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Too bad no il show you!

steverules_2

~WŚlshy~
http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php?showtopic=66678&st=30

~WŚlshy~
i love this thread

The Grey Fox
Just sent a Thread Starters Request for this to be closed. Sorry Walshy, but I said I'd do it if you didn't. awehuhs

The Grey Fox

The Grey Fox
Alright don't close the thread


DON'T CLOSE IT

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Alright close the thread


CLOSE IT

biscuits

Captain REX
OKAY CLOSE IT.

...

Just kidding.

occultdestroyer
thread sucks

Scribble
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
thread sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.