Team Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Team 1:
Orion
Silver Surfer
Classic Magus
Kingdom Come Superman

Team 2:
Hank Henshaw (no rings)
Hal Jordan
Thor
Sentry

Who wins?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team 1:
Orion
Silver Surfer
Classic Magus
Kingdom Come Superman

Team 2:
Hank Henshaw (no rings)
Ion (Kyle)
Thor
Thanos

Who wins?

confused

WTF. Team two has a trans, two skyfathers and a multiversal abstract.

iceman24567
KC Superman Solos

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567
KC Superman Solos

eer

He can solo, Current Thor, Thanos, the Original Ion, and Hank Henshaw by himself?

You base that on what?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
eer

He can solo, Current Thor, Thanos, the Original Ion, and Hank Henshaw by himself?

You base that on what? The fact that this is spite erm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by fangirl101
confused

WTF. Team two has a trans, two skyfathers and a multiversal abstract.

What?

Harbinger
sad

Should've added the "all spite is unintentional" disclaimer.

Nihilist
Team 1:
Orion
Silver Surfer
Classic Magus
Kingdom Come Superman

Team 2:
Hank Henshaw (no rings)
Hal Jordan
Thor
Sentry

Who wins? Nice edit!!

iceman24567
Ok this is a little better team one for a solid majority.

Nihilist
seems kinda unfair to team 2 now with sentry on thier side.

iceman24567
Plus KC Superman would wreck anybody on team 2

Harbinger
Plus KC Superman would wreck anybody on team 2 Don't see him wrecking current Thor.

iceman24567
I do plus some.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fact that this is spite erm

Oh.

embarrasment

I thought you were being serious...

xJLxKing
Don't see him wrecking current Thor.
yeah he can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ways Team 1 should win

Rage.Of.Olympus
Plus KC Superman would wreck anybody on team 2

confused

Kingdom Come Superman is going to wreck Current Thor?

Thor, took direct attacks from the Destroyer, and had no visible physical damage etc. and this was before the Thor Sleep.

As powerful as Kingdom Come Superman is, he would be hard pressed to put down Thor for sure.

As powerful as Kingdom Come Superman is, with the Odin Force powering Thor, he is definitely not wrecking Current Thor.

I can see Current Thor putting him down.

iceman24567
Kc Superman is easily superior to regular Supes more durable, stronger, faster and smarter If ask me. Thor would be hard pressed to beat regular Supes even with his current amp I give KC Supes the win over everybody on team 2

fangirl101
confused

Kingdom Come Superman is going to wreck Current Thor?

Thor, took direct attacks from the Destroyer, and had no visible physical damage etc. and this was before the Thor Sleep.

As powerful as Kingdom Come Superman is, he would be hard pressed to put down Thor for sure.

As powerful as Kingdom Come Superman is, with the Odin Force powering Thor, he is definitely not wrecking Current Thor.

I can see Current Thor putting him down.
current Thor is good for energy attacks. But his blunt force resist isn't that great. He got pwned by Rulk.

Mindset
Thor would be hard pressed to beat regular Supes even with his current amp no

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kc Superman is easily superior to regular Supes more durable, stronger, faster and smarter If ask me. Thor would be hard pressed to beat regular Supes even with his current amp I give KC Supes the win over everybody on team 2

I agree Kingdom Come Superman is superior to Superman but not by leaps and bounds to the point where he is beyond Superman.

He is stronger, more durable, faster etc.

The Odin Force is very vast and so far Thor has only used it defensively for the most part. I do believe that the Odin Force is capable of augmenting such a thing as physical abilities.

Thor is highly durable as he was taking attacks from Bor, the Destroyer etc. Kingdom Come Superman would be hard pressed to put him down physically.

Physical might doesn't give a being the win and even then this is debatable as Thor is obviously physically superior to his Classic incarnation. To what degree is unknown but he took attacks that would have layed him out in the past.

Thor has a much more versatile power set, the more powerful of the two in my opinion, and should be capable of increasing his abilities with the Odin Force.

Either way, to say he would completely wreck Current Thor is incorrect in my opinion.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
no Yes

Mindset
Yes Nope, you're wrong, deal with it.

iceman24567
I accept being right no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
no

thumbup1

Enyalus
Team One takes a very wide majority.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team One takes a very wide majority. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

You missed my post on the last page.

iceman24567
Why would you think that?

Mindset
I accept being right no expression Oh, you changed your mind and agree with me now, ok.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Never mind. I just thought that since you didn't reply you missed it.

iceman24567
Nah I agree Thor is obviously more than he was before but I don't think he can counter the speed and strength of KC Supes. KC Supes also has high durability and resistance to his weaknesses.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah I agree Thor is obviously more than he was before but I don't think he can counter the speed and strength of KC Supes. KC Supes also has high durability and resistance to his weaknesses.

Thor is supremely fast as well and he can counter his speed in multiple ways.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor1fight5.jpg

He is durable, more so than New Earth Superman but he is still vulnerable to magic. He would be vulnerable to magic as powerful as the Odin Force.

Strength wise, Thor should be able to increase his strength and seeing how much he increased power and durability wise, his strength should also increased.

Enyalus

Only to K-nite. Magic and red sun? Nah.

And KC Supes isn't too far above Current Supes. Without Busiek writing Thor like a tool, I think Thor certainly has the power to put KC Supes down.

iceman24567
Yes he is highly resistant to magic and red sun energy considering he has more reserves but you can prove me wrong with scans smile. Thor is not Odin he does not get his feats with the Odin power so like I said KC Supes would be current Thor.

Enyalus
Yes he is highly resistant to magic and red sun energy considering he has more reserves but you can prove me wrong with scans smile.

...KC Supes cut himself on Diana's magical sword.

iceman24567
Thor also got put on his ass by a superskrull and got stomped ok by Rulk....Kc Superman also took some lightning shot did he not?

Harbinger
KC Supes took those shots, but Captain Marvel had Supes on his knees at one point during that battle, IIRC.

Team one would win this battle--Sentry's a weak link, and afro puff Magus is a beast--but Thor can handle Supes, IMO. Insane damage soak via Mjolnir, and his magical abilities would be able to give Supes a run for his money. Throw in the Odinforce, and I think that tips the battle in Thor's favor. KC Supes won't go down easily, but I think he'd go down in a one on one fight.

iceman24567
Regular Supes would have been koed no expression

Enyalus
Regular Supes would have been koed no expression

Why? Regular Supes has tanked CM's magical lightning before. Painfully, but w/e.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor also got put on his ass by a superskrull and got stomped ok by Rulk....Kc Superman also took some lightning shot did he not?

Rulk? That was just dumb writing.

Thor can control Mjolnir completely. Even in space.

Honestly, Rulk is a travesty. Don't bring him up as it just makes you seem desperate. Either way, he came back, and kicked his ass in moments. Rulk even admitted that Hulk stopping Thor saved his life.

Not only was that entire fight just dumb, it also was portrayed that Thor was simply caught of guard by Rulk, hence why he didn't erase that tragedy of a writing right then and there.

Also don't forget:

Loeb Force > Odin Force

A Super Skrull with Beta Ray Bill's hammer/axe and Thor only knocked him down onto one knee, and he wasn't even hurt physically. He was just surprised more than anything by her energy attack...

Thor was not only toned down severely for that arc in my opinion but he also had not taken the Thor sleep the entire time since his rebirth.

He was weakened as he had just fought the Destroyer, awakened all the Asgardians etc. was he not?

Kingdom Come Superman was on his knees from Captain Marvel's lightning, so he can still be harmed by magic. If that could put him down on his knees, the Odin Force, etc. can put him down for the count.

iceman24567
You guys are overrating Thor because he has the Odin force no expression. I know regular Supes can take the lighting but KC Superman took 4 and afterwards he was pretty much ok even tanked that bomb his durability is up there like I said new earth Superman would have been koed or dead that's all I have to say.

Enyalus
You guys are overrating Thor because he has the Odin force no expression. I know regular Supes can take the lighting but KC Superman took 4 and afterwards he was pretty much ok even tanked that bomb his durability is up there like I said new earth Superman would have been koed or dead that's all I have to say.

So he has higher resistance to magic than Current Supes, yeah. It's still a weakness. And Odinforce > CM's lightning bolts.

If Thor felt so inclined, he could put Mjolnir through KC Supes' head ala Desak-powered Destroyer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So he has higher resistance to magic than Current Supes, yeah. It's still a weakness. And Odinforce > CM's lightning bolts.

If Thor felt so inclined, he could put Mjolnir through KC Supes' head ala Desak-powered Destroyer.

thumb up

Saved me the trouble.

By the way. No one is overrating Thor. You're just underestimating him.

iceman24567
Thats what I said he was more resistant and that lightning is powered by a skyfather and what magical attack does Thor have that's stronger? The Godblast maybe but KC Supes isn't standing around for that shit. If KC Supes were so inclined he could speed blitz Thor I like how that works smile

Enyalus
Thats what I said he was more resistant and that lightning is powered by a skyfather and what magical attack does Thor have that's stronger?

CM's Lightning bolts =/= Shazam's full powered magic.

But if we're going by that...well, Mjolnir is powered by the Odinforce, so...

Yeah, speed blitz might work. Dude's faster than Jay.

psycho gundam
durok dropper comes to mind, anti-force, that electromagnetic blast he did to exitar, etc.

thor has also created a storm that covered the entire planet earth.

xJLxKing
CM's Lightning bolts =/= Shazam's full powered magic.

But if we're going by that...well, Mjolnir is powered by the Odinforce, so...

Yeah, speed blitz might work. Dude's faster than Jay.
He is also stronger then Superman because he had more time on the Sun. I am sure you already know that..so I still have no idea why I said that.

iceman24567
Magic is his best bet in my opinion and Jay would smoke Thor in a race smile

Enyalus
Magic is his best bet in my opinion and Jay would smoke Thor in a race smile

Not unless Jay likes taking lightning bolts up the ass.

Which is possible, I suppose. Joan looks a little on the masculine side.

iceman24567
Meh Joan looks like a zombie

Enyalus
Meh Joan looks like a zombie

That's what the 1960's will do to ya.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thats what I said he was more resistant and that lightning is powered by a skyfather and what magical attack does Thor have that's stronger? The Godblast maybe but KC Supes isn't standing around for that shit. If KC Supes were so inclined he could speed blitz Thor I like how that works smile

So you're saying.....

Captain Marvel lightning = Shazam's Power

I doubt that as Atom Smasher's body has been able to take that lightning and survive without so much as singe if I recall...

Thor is highly fast, and has ability to create vortex's that are impenetrable and so powerful they can contain a Life-Bomb. So if he wanted, Kingdom Come Superman cannot touch him.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_hulkthor1fight5.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ContainsLife-Bomb1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ContainsLife-Bomb2.jpg

Also seeing as how Thor can throw his hammer at speeds faster than light he could always do to him what he did to the Midgard Serpent but to an even greater degree. Empower his hammer with his Godly power and chuck it.

Kingdom Come Superman would be hard pressed to dodge that if Thor got him by surprise with that attack and at that velocity.

iceman24567
Well when you put it like that eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
cool

iceman24567
cool rock

Naija boy
Team 1. Surfer is the second most powerful in the field after current thor and Sentry is a huge drawback that can be eliminated very early.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.