Eight tailed Naruto against super saiyan Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
After seeing the latest Naruto chapter today, I knew I had to include the eight tailed form in a fight.

Naruto in eight tailed form against majin buu time period super saiyan Goku.
Goku can go super saiyan 2 and 3 but only if as an absolute last resort.

so who will win?

Kris Blaze
Well, let's see.

Eight tails Naruto has 0 feats and appeared on a single page.

And we know that Goku should at least be capable of destroying a planet.

ThunderGodEneru
Goku could take on the entire Narutoverse at the same time, wtf makes you think featless Eight Tails makes a difference?

IppoDLuffy
uuh what a stupid fight

Naija boy
8 tails naruto eats him

Astner
Goku's finally gonna get some tail that don't belong to a annoying ***** ...

Geass
8 Tails Naruto has no feats so Goku has this in the bag.Besides, if 8 tails had feats it still wouldn't be enough to beat Goku.

KingD19
Goku would do to 8 tails what he did to Cell, Instant Transmission him into outer space and leave him there.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by KingD19
Goku would do to 8 tails what he did to Cell, Instant Transmission him into outer space and leave him there.

Actually he took Cell to North Kaio's planet

But seriously why would he need to bother with any of that crap?

Just blast him, it should be easy.

The strongest DB character that KN8 could beat is Piccolo Daimou, and that's still a resounding "maybe"

six6six
This match up is laughable. 8 Tailed Fox would be Goku's new pet.

BruceSkywalker
either version of Goku in a stomp

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by NemeBro
Goku could take on the entire Narutoverse at the same time, wtf makes you think featless Eight Tails makes a difference?

Come on you've seen what 4 and 6 tails naruto can do, so surely you can imagine what the 8 tails naruto can do, he is only one tail from nine you know.

KAIKAGE
It depends on what goku your talking about, super saiyan 3 and 4 sure they could beat the 8 tailed naruto but a super saiyan 1 I don't think so, featless? thats just an excuse not to put any thought into this and to be a typical fanboy, a super saiyan 2 or lower can never win, don't get me wrong I love dragon ball z, but I also love the naruto and naruto shippuden series and I know how to compare them

TheAuraAngel
Goku in an unholy stomp. My God, are you really serious? Name one thing that Naruto can do to harm him in this form. Go on, I'll wait.

NemeBro
Dude, it seems you do not realise how enormous the gap between DBZ and Naruto is.

Raditz could CRUSH the Nine Tails itself.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Goku in an unholy stomp. My God, are you really serious? Name one thing that Naruto can do to harm him in this form. Go on, I'll wait.

And what makes you think that super saiyan goku can beat 8 tails naruto.

Q99
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
And what makes you think that super saiyan goku can beat 8 tails naruto.

Because he outmatches people who blow up planets!

The largest thing a Biju has destroyed is mountains. Planets contain tens of thousands of mountains. And, everything else on planets.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by Q99
Because he outmatches people who blow up planets!

The largest thing a Biju has destroyed is mountains. Planets contain tens of thousands of mountains. And, everything else on planets.

4 tails naruto could or at least 6 tails naruto with their tailed beast blast, imagine what full tailed beasts could do if 4 tails naruto could destroy a planet, just because we haven't seen them do it doesn't mean they can't, if they did that would end the naruto story right there.

Q99
4 tails naruto could or at least 6 tails naruto with their tailed beast blast, imagine what full tailed beasts could do if 4 tails naruto could destroy a planet, just because we haven't seen them do it doesn't mean they can't, if they did that would end the naruto story right there.

... what? There's absolutely no sign it could get remotely close. Remember, it's rampaged around in 9-tails form in a full rage, and so has the 10-tails before it for that matter.

There's absolutely no reason to think it can do all that much more than it's shown. Mountain busting is about it's limit (and 4-tails wasn't to that point yet).

Let alone literally more than several million times beyond what's shown (even if one goes for the low-end and notes DBZ planetary destruction tends to be chain reaction, they still throw the planet-destroying blasts through the core and mantel, far beyond what Kyuubi could dream of doing).

Or in other words, you can't simply assume planet busting power in a debate.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by Q99
... what? There's absolutely no sign it could get remotely close. Remember, it's rampaged around in 9-tails form in a full rage, and so has the 10-tails before it for that matter.

There's absolutely no reason to think it can do all that much more than it's shown. Mountain busting is about it's limit (and 4-tails wasn't to that point yet).

Let alone literally more than several million times beyond what's shown (even if one goes for the low-end and notes DBZ planetary destruction tends to be chain reaction, they still throw the planet-destroying blasts through the core and mantel, far beyond what Kyuubi could dream of doing).

Or in other words, you can't simply assume planet busting power in a debate.

i repeat if they did something like destroying the planet that would end the story right there, just because we haven't seen them do it doesn't mean they can't, besides the 9 and 10 tails weren't around long enough to see something like that, they were sealed before they got out of hand, the nine tails only ever created a small tailed beast ball that could fit in it's mouth but in the manga it creates one 20 times it's own size even though naruto just took all of it's chakra. through out the series of naruto and naruto shippuden tailed beasts are described to be supremely powerful, I mean the ten tails was said to have virtually limitless chakra, you think forces like that can't destroy a planet if they wanted to, it is just that all tailed beasts are vulnerable to sealing jutsu because they are made of chakra as long as the seals are strong enough.

TheAuraAngel
Goku will lightly snap all the Kyuubi's tails off and proceed to beat it to death with them.

Or more in character, Goku would Kamehameha the **** out of it.

Q99
i repeat if they did something like destroying the planet that would end the story right there, just because we haven't seen them do it doesn't mean they can't,

In practical terms, it does. We have no indication of them ever doing anything near 00.01% of planet busting, ever.

You're just randomly assuming planet-busting, and if you're randomly assuming that, why not randomly assume Goku can do more too? Or anyone in any fight?

It simply doesn't work out, you'd just be assuming everyone uber strong.

Want to know what 20 times the most destructive blast it's done does?

Destroys a somewhat bigger mountain (the only ones we've seen hit by biju, after all, were rather small ones).

Want to know what that does to a planet?

Jack squat.

Want to know what a hundred of those does?

Still jack squat.

Yes, I definitely think.

Keep in mind, a hundred times the biggest thing they've done is still nothing to a planet.

Let's also not forget they have been both restrained and harmed by physical jutsu on multiple occasions.

NemeBro
Didn't Minato pin the full Nine Tails with Gamabunta? erm

Even Raditz was a casual mountain buster. Along with being faster than anyone in Naruto, by a signifigant amount.

Shit, Mercenary Tao could effortlessly move faster than mach 14.

danteiscool
wow, I'm surprised more people commented on this thread. yeah, I was sleepy as all hell when I made this thread and so I didn't realize the horrible mistake that I made by putting Naruto up against Goku until after a few hours afterwards.

and Nemebro is right, Tao could be blitzing everyone in Naruto with his speed.

Esomark
Naruto has a hell of a long way to go before even reaching Saiyan saga character power levels. And along the way, there is also Houshin Engi and Negima that are close to that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.