is psylocke as powerful as emma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
i was watching wolvie an the x-men and saw how easily emma beat betsy. so is betsy a level 3 or 4

Placidity
The thing is, Psylocke seemed abit younger to me.

But anyway, in my opinion, Emma shouldn't be able to hurt Psylocke like that.

rox
i was wondering

Raoul
Originally posted by rox
i was watching wolvie an the x-men and saw how easily emma beat betsy. so is betsy a level 3 or 4

they don't use levels in the comics... stick out tongue

but iirc, psylocke is immune to psychic attacks.

what happened on the show?

rox
Originally posted by Raoul
they don't use levels in the comics... stick out tongue

but iirc, psylocke is immune to psychic attacks.

what happened on the show?

emma kO'ed her ass wit a psionic shot

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by rox

Classic Betsy was never shown to be so, so no. Originally Betsy was a very low leveled pre-cog then eventually became a telepath after an alternate reality version of her brother tried to rape her. She went to work in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s psi division after that.

She lacks feats to be up there with the other telepaths. When she became a Ninja she stopped relying on her telepathy.
People always bring up Psi-War to say she's powerful but if anyone actually read that story you'd realize that he trashed her and lost because of his arrogance. In fact the issue says that Shadow King made a rudimentary mistake and even novice telepaths know that their nexus should be protected. He left his unprotected and she destroyed it.

rox
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Classic Betsy was never shown to be so, so no. Originally Betsy was a very low leveled pre-cog then eventually became a telepath after an alternate reality version of her brother tried to rape her. She went to work in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s psi division after that.

She lacks feats to be up there with the other telepaths. When she became a Ninja she stopped relying on her telepathy.
People always bring up Psi-War to say she's powerful but if anyone actually read that story you'd realize that he trashed her and lost because of his arrogance. In fact the issue says that Shadow King made a rudimentary mistake and even novice telepaths know that their nexus should be protected. He left his unprotected and she destroyed it.

now it make sense after what emma said about her

emmaandroguefan
Emma would SO beat Elisabeth, but it shouldn't that easy, but then again Wolverine and the X-Men kinda sucks, Peace.

wannabe
but then again Wolverine and the X-Men is not a history copy of the comic X-Men.

Mindset
Originally posted by emmaandroguefan
Emma would SO beat Elisabeth, but it shouldn't that easy, but then again Wolverine and the X-Men kinda sucks, Peace. Emma would get beaten by tk.

wannabe
Originally posted by Mindset
Emma would get beaten by tk. Ofcourse, but we're talking about Tp-Betsy here!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.